The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science has released the application form for Two Years (Four Semesters) in Diploma in animal husbandry program for session 2019-20. Duration of course is Two years (Academic Sessions) comprising of four semesters and a maximum four years to complete the course. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying and submit the form before June 11, 2019. Complete details regarding RAJUVAS AHDP Application form is given below.
RAJUVAS AHDP Application Form 2017
Application form for RAJUVAS AHDP is available and candidates can apply for the said programme. Candidates can access the application form through the “Apply online” link provided below.
Official website: rajuvas.org.
Application fee: Application fee of Rs 500/- must be paid through Challan/Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card only.
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent passed with the following optional subjects from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or equivalent from any recognized board with the following optional subjects
- Physics, chemistry and biology, Or
- Botony as one of the optional subjects
- Candidates who have passed old pattern Higher Secondary or new pattern senior secondary examination in the above-mentioned subjects, conducted by Open school/board approved by the Education Department of Govt. of Raj. shall also be eligible
- For state seats, candidates, who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan state (having domicile certificate from the competent authority) and having the qualifications as mentioned above shall be admitted by merit-cum-reservation.
- For deciding merit of those candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination through supplementary, only minimum pass marks in those supplementary subject(s) shall be considered in the total of marks obtained.
- He/she has attained or will attain the age of seventeen (17) years as on the 31st December. Maximum age limit prescribed is 28 years as on 31st December, in the year of admission.
- There is a provision of upper age limit relaxation of 5 years in case of boys of SC, ST & OBC and girls of general category and 10 years for girls of SC, ST and OBC categories.
- The reservation of physically handicapped candidates will be followed as per the prevailing rules of state government at the time of admission
Instructions for Applicants Filling
- First of all open the “Apply Online” link given above
- New candidates must click on “New Registration” after that provide all the personal details asked
- After registration candidates have to login again and provide the Qualification Details, College Preference and upload all documents
- Now candidates have to pay application fee through payment through prescribed mode only
- After successful payment of the fee against the Registration take printout of application form for future reference
Insofar, only the notification regarding the application dates has been released. Rest of the Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as RAJUVAS will release the official details, information will be updated here.