RAJUVAS AHDP Application Form 2021 – The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science has released the application form for Two Years (Four Semesters) in Diploma in animal husbandry program for session 2021-22. Interested applicants can fill out the application form online at the official website, rajuvas.org. The last date to submit an application form is January 17, 2022. The duration of the course is two years (academic sessions), comprising four semesters, and a maximum of four years to complete the course. Interested and eligible candidates can apply only through online mode. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying and submitting the form. Complete details regarding the RAJUVAS AHDP Application Form 2021 are given below.
Latest – RAJUVAS AHDP Application Form 2021 has been released. Candidates can fill the form from the link below.
RAJUVAS AHDP Application Form 2021
Direct Link To Apply: Click here to fill the Application Form for RAJUVAS AHDP 2021.
An application form for RAJUVAS AHDP is available and candidates can apply for the said programme. Candidates can check the availability date of the application form from the schedule below.
|Application Form availability||29 Dec 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||17 Jan 2022|
Application fee: Application fee of Rs 1500/- must be paid through Challan/Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card only.
Instructions for Applicants Filling
- First of all open the “Apply Online” link given above
- New candidates must click on “New Registration” after that provide all the personal details asked
- After registration candidates have to login again and provide the Qualification Details, College Preference and upload all documents
- Now candidates have to pay application fee through payment through prescribed mode only
- After successful payment of the fee against the Registration take printout of application form for future reference
RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants shall check the eligibility criteria before filling in the RAJUVAS AHDP application form 2021. Check the complete eligibility of RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 which is given below.
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent passed with the following optional subjects from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or equivalent from any recognized board with the following optional subjects (with Biology/ Agriculture Biology/ Agriculture Zoology/ Agriculture Botany/ Zoology/ Botany as one of the optional subjects).
- Candidates who have passed old pattern Higher Secondary or new pattern senior secondary examination in the above-mentioned subjects, conducted by Open school/board approved by the Education Department of Govt. of Raj. shall also be eligible
- For state seats, candidates, who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan state (having domicile certificate from the competent authority) and having the qualifications as mentioned above shall be admitted by merit-cum-reservation.
- For deciding merit of those candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination through supplementary, only minimum pass marks in those supplementary subject(s) shall be considered in the total of marks obtained.
- He/she has attained or will attain the age of seventeen (17) years as on December 31, 2021. Maximum age limit prescribed is 28 years as of December 31, 2021.
- There is a provision of upper age limit relaxation of 5 years in case of boys of SC, ST & OBC and girls of general category and 10 years for girls of SC, ST and OBC categories.
- The reservation of physically handicapped candidates will be followed as per the prevailing rules of state government at the time of admission
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.