RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 – The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science has released the application form for a two-year (four semesters) diploma in animal husbandry programme and last date for submission of the application form is January 17, 2022, up to 5 pm. Interested candidates can fill in the application form online at the official website,rajuvas.org. The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS) is conducting the admissions for the RAJUVAS Animal Husbandry Diploma Programme (AHDP). Admission is granted on the basis of 10+2 marks to eligible candidates. Admission to a 2-year Diploma in Animal Husbandry programme is on the basis of the merit of marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent. At present, there are 81 institutions that offer admission in AHDP. This page contains more information about RAJUVAS AHDP 2021-22.
Latest – RAJUVAS AHDP Application Form 2021 has been released. Click here to apply.
Latest – Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science has released the counselling notice for admission to 2-year Diploma in Animal Husbandry course. Check the complete notice from below.
RAJUVAS AHDP 2021
At present, 81 institutions (both constituent and affiliated) are available for admission. There are 50 seats in each institute, except college code nos. 18, 23, 24, 33, 35, 41, 57, 58, 59, 78, 79, 80, 81, and 82, which have 100 seats. Candidates can check the schedule for RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 from the table below:
|Application Form availability||29 Dec 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||17 Jan 2022|
|1st round counseling date for reporting into colleges||to be announced|
RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 Application Form
Application Form for RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 is available online on the official website i.e. rajuvas.org. The candidate must fill the Application Form before the last date. The Application Process will be complete once the candidate has paid the application fee of Rs. 1500 via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent passed with the following optional subjects from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or equivalent from any recognized board with the following optional subjects (with Biology/ Agriculture Biology/ Agriculture Zoology/ Agriculture Botany/ Zoology/ Botany as one of the optional subjects)
- Candidates who have passed old pattern Higher Secondary or new pattern senior secondary examination in the above-mentioned subjects, conducted by Open school/board approved by the Education Department of Govt. of Raj. shall also be eligible
- For state seats, candidates, who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan state (having domicile certificate from the competent authority) and having the qualifications as mentioned above shall be admitted by merit-cum-reservation.
- For deciding merit of those candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination through supplementary, only minimum pass marks in those supplementary subject(s) shall be considered in the total of marks obtained.
- He/she has attained or will attain the age of seventeen (17) years as on December 31, 2021. Maximum age limit prescribed is 28 years as of December 31, 2021.
- There is a provision of upper age limit relaxation of 5 years in case of boys of SC, ST & OBC and girls of general category and 10 years for girls of SC, ST, and OBC categories.
- The reservation of physically handicapped candidates will be followed as per the prevailing rules of state government at the time of admission
RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 Selection Process
Admissions shall be made on merit, drawn on the basis of marks obtained in Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent passing with the following optional subjects from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or equivalent from any recognised board.
Rules for breaking tie
In case of candidates securing equal marks in the (tie) merit, the tie shall be determined in the following order of preference.
- If there is a tie, preference in merit order will be given to the candidate who has secured more marks in Secondary school examination or its equivalent recognized examination.
- If there is further tie, preference in merit order will be given to the candidate who is older in age.
RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 Seat Intake
At present 81 institutions (both constituent and affiliated) are available for admission.
Out of the total seats sanctioned to each private institution, 15% of seats (shall be termed as Management seats, on which admissions shall be made by the respective institute/collective body, with the candidates holding prescribed qualifications, eligibility, and fulfilling other requirements. However, such candidates should be the citizen of India.
Official Website: rajuvas.org
Click here to download RAJUVAS AHDP 2021 Admission Notification.
For more information on RAJUVAS AHDP 2021, download information brochure here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.