Rajasthan University of veterinary and animal science has released the Admission brochure for Two Years (Four Semesters) in Diploma in animal husbandry programme for session 2017-18. The programme shall be imparting educational qualification through which Diploma holders shall become eligible to render, under the supervision and direction of a registered veterinary practitioner and minor veterinary services. Application form for the admission in the various institutes will be submitted online after deposition of prescribed fees for all categories. Admissions shall be done on merit drawn on the basis of marks of Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent passed.
RAJUVAS AHDP 2017
Duration for Programme is Two years (Academic Sessions) comprising of four semesters and maximum four years to complete the course. To facilitate the need of the students, the programme is run both in english and hindi medium. Schedule for RAJUVAS AHDP 2017 is given below.
|Availability of application form||10 Oct 2017|
|Last date for filling of application form||30 Oct 2017|
Interested candidates may check all details regarding Application form, eligibility and result below.
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent passed with the following optional subjects from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or equivalent from any recognized board with the following optional subjects
- Physics, chemistry and biology, Or
- Botony as one of the optional subjects
- Candidates who have passed old pattern Higher Secondary or new pattern senior secondary examination in the above-mentioned subjects, conducted by Open school/board approved by the Education Department of Govt. of Raj. shall also be eligible
- For state seats, candidates, who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan state (having domicile certificate from the competent authority) and having the qualifications as mentioned above shall be admitted by merit-cum-reservation.
- For deciding merit of those candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination through supplementary, only minimum pass marks in those supplementary subject(s) shall be considered in the total of marks obtained.
- He/she has attained or will attain the age of seventeen (17) years as on the 31st December. Maximum age limit prescribed is 28 years as on 31st December, in the year of admission.
- There is a provision of upper age limit relaxation of 5 years in case of boys of SC, ST & OBC and girls of general category and 10 years for girls of SC, ST and OBC categories.
- The reservation of physically handicapped candidates will be followed as per the prevailing rules of state government at the time of admission
Admissions shall be done on merit drawn on the basis of marks of Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent passed with the following optional subjects from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or equivalent from any recognized board.
Rules for breaking tie
In case of candidates securing equal marks in the (tie) merit, the tie shall be determined in the following order of preference.
- If there is tie, preference in merit order will be given to the candidate who has secured more marks in Secondary school examination or its equivalent recognized examination.
- If there is further tie, preference in merit order will be given to the candidate who is older in age.
There are 50 seats in each institute. At present 72 institutions (both constituent and affiliated) are available for admission.
Fifty seats (100%) each of constituent institutes , 45 seats each of affiliated Government institutes , 42 seats (85 %) each of all affiliated private institutes shall be state seats and filled by domiciled candidates of Rajasthan state.
Out of the total seats sanctioned to each private institution, 15% of seats (shall be termed as Management seats, on which admissions shall be made by the respective institute/collective body, with the candidates holding prescribed qualifications, eligibility and fulfilling other requirements. However, such candidates Should be citizen of India.
For Complete details regarding RAJUVAS AHDP 2017 Admission Check – Information Brochure
Official Website for RAJUVAS AHDP 2017 is rajuvas.org