Diploma Admissions 2015
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa, has prepared this prospectus to process the admissions to Technical Diploma courses in the State of Goa. The information given herein is applicable to the Government, Government-aided and un-aided institutes/colleges in Goa offering Diploma courses in the fields of Engineering/Technology, Hotel Management and Pharmacy. The Directorate of Technical Education is also authorised to process admissions for following seats, for which separate prospectuses are issued.
All intending applicants for admissions to First Year & Second Year of Professional Diploma Courses in the State of Goa, in the year 2015- 16, may note that the Common Prospectus containing information on admissions, together with formats of forms, required to be filled up and submitted on respective dates at specified locations is available below or on the website of this Directorate www.dtegoa.gov.in.
- Degree programmes in the professional Colleges in Goa
- Direct admissions to Second Year of Degree courses for Diploma and B.Sc Degree holders
- Admission forms shall be available at DTE, Porvorim and Ravindra Bhavan, Margao from 18th May 2015.
- Rounds of admission shall be held only at DTE Porvorim.
- Applicants may read the relevant provisions of the Prospectus for further details.
Goa Diploma Counselling Schedule
First Round of Counselling
Goa Diploma 2015 Eligible Candidates List
Eligible Candidates list is available for Hotel Management Diploma 2015 Candidates can check their name from the below given link.
- Click here for list of Hotel Management Diploma 2015 Eligible Candidates.
- Click here to download Application form cum admit card / Information Brochure
Important Instruction to Fill Application Form
- Applicants shall download, print and submit application form in person for Diploma Courses, at notified locations, on specified dates, along with application fee of Rs. 700/- payable vide Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank, (or any other approved mode of remittance as may be duly notified) and submit self attested copies of supporting documents and collect the Acknowledgement Card, on or before last date of submission of application form. Applicants shall ensure that the validity of the Demand Draft is atleast 3 months from the date of issue.
- An applicant seeking admission to one or more Diploma courses and covering one or more categories shall submit only one application form in person, at notified Application receiving Centre (DTE, Porvorim/ Ravindra Bhavan, Margao), in his/her own handwriting.
- In case an applicant submits more than one application form, he/she should give registration number of earlier application on the later application form. The application submitted last will be considered and his/her earlier application(s) shall stand cancelled.
- The application form must be accompanied by attested photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials as per the list in the application form. A recent (taken not earlier than 3 months from the date of application) passport size photograph should be affixed to the application form in the space provided. One more copy of the same photograph should be affixed to the Acknowledgement cum Admit Card.
- The receipt of application form will be acknowledged by the notified Centre. The applicant is advised to personally submit the application form on or before the due date, at the notified Centre. The notified Centre will scrutinize applications and accept only those forms, which are complete in all respect and issue Acknowledgement cum Admit Card.
However, incomplete applications may be accepted only on the last date of submission, and applicants will be given an opportunity to comply with
deficiencies within specific time limit. If any application remains incomplete after the due date, Admission Committee shall review the nature of deficiency and take decision to accept or reject the application. The decision of the Committee and Director of Technical Education shall be final.
Courses & Intake
1. Engineering and Technology (FOR SSC+ & HSSC+)
|Code||Courses||Duration in years||Seats||Institutions|
|CT||Civil Engineering- (Const. Tech.)||4||40||APV|
|ME||Mechanical Engineering||3||200||GPP, GPB, ISBT, GPC, APV|
|EL||Electrical Engineering||3||60||GPP, GPB|
|EN||Electronics Engineering||3||70||GPP, APV|
|EC||Electronic & Communication. Engg.||3||60||ISBT, GPB|
|Electronic & Communication. Engg.||3||30||APV (WW)|
|EE||Electrical & Electronics Engg.||3||40||GPC|
|CO||Computer Engineering||3||90||APV, GPC, GPP|
|MX||Medical Electronics||3||20||APV (WW)|
|FB||Fabrication Tech. & Erection Engg.||4||30||GPP|
|EI||Electronics & Instrumentation||3||20||GPP|
|MO||Modern Office Practices||3||20||GPP|
|HM||Hotel Management & CateringTechnology||3||100||AIV, GAC|
|WW – Indicates courses under Women’s Wing, which shall be open to male candidates if seats remain vacant, after all eligible female candidates, are admitted.In addition, 5% seats are available under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme of AICTE.|
2. Engineering and Technology (For HSSC- Voc and ITI) Admission to Second Year Diploma
Note:* One seat is reserved for nomination by State Directorate of Craftsmen Training of ITI Instructors for 2nd year admission to Diploma Courses. If no eligible nominations are received by due date, these seats will be offered to ITI category.
In addition to the above, twelve seats at Agnel Institute of Food Craft and Culinary Sciences, Verna & eight seats at Guardian Angel Institute of HMCT, Curchorem are reserved for candidates completing I.T.I Trade in Hospitality Management (2years) Course under Centre of Excellence.
In case any of the Vocational/ITI trades are accorded approval by BTE, Goa for Direct Second Year Diploma admissions, the same would be considered