Goa Institute of Management Admissions 2020 – GIM has released the online applications for admission to two years full-time PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA) and PGDM (BFSI) programs for the academic year 2020-22. It’s advised that candidates first check the criteria of eligibility before applying for the application form. To avoid hassle free filling of the application form canddiates must apply before the final deadline Jan 3, 2020. Stay tuned to the page to get all the updated information of GIM 2020.
Latest : GIM 2020 Application Process is over now!
Goa Institute of Management Admissions 2020
GIM 2020 will accept the scores of XAT 2020, CAT 2019, GMAT 2018/20th January 2020 and CMAT 2020 exam scores. Check the GIM 2020 Important dates.
|Dates for Online Registration First Mover (all exams)||Septmeber 2019|
|Dates for Online Registration First Mover (all exams)||02 Dec 2019|
|Dates for Online Registration Early Bird (all exams) / CAT / Achiever’s round||15 Dec 2019|
|Dates for Online Registration XAT/GMAT/CMAT||31 Dec 2019|
|Dates for Online Registration XAT/GMAT/CMAT (With late fee)||03 Jan 2020|
a. XLRI – XAT 2020
b. CAT – 2019
d. AICTE – CMAT 2020
e. PGDM (BDA)
|05 Jan 2020 |
24 Nov 2019
Between 1st Jan 2018 & 20th Jan 2020
12 Jan 2020
|Face to Face Evaluation Process |
a. Achiever’s Round
b. Regular Round
|Jan 2020 |
Feb / Mar 2020
|Announcement of Final Admission Results||Apr 2020|
|Beginning of new Academic Session||Jun 2020|
Courses Offered – Goa Institute of Management offers the following list of programs. Check from the below list.
- Two Years Full-Time Programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Management – PGDM.
- Two Years Full-Time Programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management – PGDM (HCM)
- Two Years Full-Time Programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics – PGDM (BDA), and
- Two Years Full-Time Programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Financial Management -PGDM (BFSI)
GIM 2020 Application Form
- Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
- Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship.Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship. Apply Now!!
- Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- Bennett University ApplicationBennett University Application Apply Now!!
Goa Institute of Management has three phases of filling out the GIM 2020 Application form known as First mover, Early bird and Achiever’s application.GIM 2020 application form is considered submitted only after paying the processing fee of the applicaton form. However, the Application process for all of three phases has been closed on Jan 3, 2020.
GIM 2020 Application Form – Direct link to fill GIM Application form 2020 is given below.
Application Fee – Check the GIM 2020 Appliation fee from the below table.
|For One or Two Programmes|
|First Mover (upto 2nd December 2019)||Rs. 1500/-|
|Early Bird (upto 15th December 2019)||Rs. 2000/-|
|Upto 31st December 2019||Rs. 2500/-|
|Late Fee (upto 3rd January 2020)||Rs. 1000/- additional|
|For Three or Four Programmes|
|For 3 programmes||Fee as above plus Rs. 1000/-|
|For 4 Programmes||Fee as above plus Rs. 2000/-|
|+ GST 18% as applicable|
- Register Yourself for the four exams (XAT 2019, CAT 2018, GMAT 2017/January 20, 2019, CMAT 2019-20) before you fill this form. At least one exam is required.
- Fill in ALL the relevant particulars and pay the registration fee for processing the application. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- You will receive an email confirming the successful registration/payment.
- Add [email protected] as the trusted source in your email or else you will not receive important emails from us.
- Admission to the Goa Institute of Management is strictly on the basis of merit and no donation in any form is sought or accepted in connection with admission.
- Any dispute concerning Admissions to GIM would be subject to Jurisdiction of the competent Courts within the territorial jurisdiction of Panaji only.
GIM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per ACITE norm, minimum 50% aggregate marks, (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE. Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by 29 May 2020 may also apply. If an applicant does not complete all the requirements of his/her degree by 29 May 2020 or does not obtain 50% aggregate marks in his/her degree, the offer of admission made to him will stand canceled. The candidates in last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate in the latest exam.
GIM Interview Centres
GIM conducts its Interview in the following cities check the list of centres from below.
- Mumbai and
- New Delhi
GIM 2020 Admission Process
The admission process for the different courses is given below.
- For PGDM (BFSI)
The final selection for PGDM (BFSI) shall be made on the basis of objective assessment on the following basis objective assessment (40% weightage), past academic performance (15% weightage), work experience, if any (10% weightage), performance in face-to-face evaluation (30% weightage) and Profile Assessment Index (5% weightage). The objective assessment for BFSI shall be based on XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score.
- For PGDM (BDA)
Candidates applying for the PGDM (BDA) will need to take an online aptitude test called GAAT (GIM Analytics Aptitude Test). The exam link wil be shared with the candidates which can be access from anywhere. Shortlisting for the face to face interview will be done on the basis of on the basis of profiles (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score, qualification, past academic performance, and work experience). Candidates shall be invited for interview process in various cities in early March 2020.
- For PGDM (HCM)
The final selection for PGDM (HCM) shall be made on the basis of objective assessment (40% weightage), past academic performance (15% weightage), work experience, if any (10% weightage), performance in face-to-face evaluation (30% weightage) and Profile Assessment Index (5% weightage).
- For PGDM
Selected group of canddiates will be called to Goa for Achiever’s Round of interview process in January 2020. All other candidates shall be invited for Regular Round in early March 2020 at various interview centers. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the scholarships.
- Shortlisting for PGDM for Regular Round shall be based on XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score of candidates.
GIM Cutoffs for PGDM 2019-21 Interviews
Candidates can check the cutoffs for PGDM 2019-21 Regular round Interviews below:
GIM 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates willing to take admission in the Goa Institute of Management (GIM) can check the breakage of the fees of different courses from the below shared image.
GIM Scholarship Schemes
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) gives quality education along with the access of scholarships to the meritious students. The following scholarships are given to the students on fulfiling the eligibility criteria. Students must note that those who will get the scholarship will not further be considered for the fee waiver.
About Goa Institute of Management (GIM)
GIM is known as a premier business school of India located in the state of Goa. GIM-Goa was ranked 24 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016 and 19 in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016. The Institute has the separate placement cell for the campus placements. The top recruiters are EY, Cognizant, ITC, VIP, Accenture and many other big companies.
Official Website: gim.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.