|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Hyderabad Business School, a part of GITAM University has issued notification for HBSAT 2018 to invite applications for MBA programmes. HBSAT stands for Hyderabad Business School Admission Test. HBSAT is an admission test conducted every year for all the interested candidates who wants to get admission in Hyderabad Business School for MBA. The application form of HBSAT 2018 is now available. Interested candidates can fill the application form. Candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. Application Form for HBSAT 2018 will be available on the official site of the Hyderabad Business School. Candidate can get all details related to HBSAT 2018 like application form, admit card, result on this page.
HBSAT 2018 – Hyderabad Business School Admission Test
Candidates having valid MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT-2017 scores are exempted from HBSAT 2018. The final selection of candidates will be based on the aggregate of the best test score and Group Discussion and Personal Interview scores. HBSAT 2018 exam date is not announced yet. As soon as details will be announced, we will update. Candidate can get all details here regarding application form, admit card, exam pattern, result etc.
|Closing date of submission of Application Forms||to be announced|
|Date of conduct of HBSAT 2018||To be announced|
|Announcement of HBSAT 2018 Results||To be announced|
The application process for HBSAT 2018 has been started. Those candidates who are interested to take admission into MBA in Hyderabad Business School must fill the application form and submit it before the last date. Applicants can apply from the official website or directly through the link given below.
Application Form: Click Here to fill HBSAT 2018 Application Form.
Official Website: www.ghbs.in.
- Application fee for HBSAT 2018 – Rs 700/-
How to Apply for HBSAT 2018
- First of all, the candidate has to go to the official site of the Hyderabad Business School i.e. www.ghbs.in or click on the link given above.
- click on the application form link
- fill the details such as name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- fill the details like MAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ NMAT score, Registration Number, Personal Details, Educational Details, Centre of Choice and other information.
- pay the examination fees through Cash/ Demand Draft.
- Enter the details like DD/ Cash receipt number, date of issue, Bank Name and amount paid.
- download and take the printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Candidates are advised to enclose the photocopies of the following documents:
- 10th and 12th provisional certificates and mark sheets of qualifying examination
- MAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ NMAT scorecards/ admit cards and also, Enclose the copy of DD.
Candidate can fill the offline form and send the application form to the given address below with the all required document’s photocopy and DD.
Complete Application form Must reach to given address
Coordinator – Admission
GITAM Hyderabad Business School
GITAM (Deemed to be University)
Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Sangareddy Dist – 502329, Telangana, INDIA
- Candidates willing to apply to the MBA Program must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates in their final year of their Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent can also apply, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by August 2018.
- The candidate may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, and Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education.
- Candidates with relevant work experience as also fresh graduates awaiting results are eligible.
- Candidates with valid MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT-2017 scores are exempted from HBSAT-2018.
- The entrance test conducted by Hyderabad Business School, HBSAT 2017 is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests and is optional for those who already possess any of the above scores.
- Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the GMAT at a test center outside India.
- The HBS Aptitude Test will comprise of 5 sections as mentioned in the table below.
- In total, there will be 100 questions and each section contains 20 questions.
- The time allotted for the HBSAT is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Each correct answer will fetch you 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||20|
Syllabus of HBSAT 2018
The candidates must go through the syllabus before they actually start preparing for the exam. One must refer to authentic books for preparation which contains topics as per the syllabus of HBSAT.
Data Sufficiency: The section will contain questions related to statistics. The prime topics are as follows-
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
Mathematical Ability: The numerically based section is quite scoring with regular practice of different questions. You must strive for speed and accuracy to cover up this section.
The most important topics are-
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound Interest
- Relative Speed
- Simple Interest
Communication & Business Aptitude
It is pretty similar to reasoning section but at the same time assess candidate’s logical and mental skills. These are the topics that are mostly tested-
- Strong and Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification
- Logical Deduction
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
It will test your understanding and comprehension skills of language. This section will also assess your grammar and vocabulary. As per the syllabus of HBSAT, the following topics are important-
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Phrases
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
Reasoning section is regarded as the most time-consuming section while attempting the exam but at the same time, it is scoring too. Following is the list of the topics-
- Critical Reasoning
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Matrix Cubes
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangements
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
Hyderabad Business School will consider the candidates keeping in mind the following criterias-
- Those aspirants who have appeared for HBSAT 2018 or have obtained valid CAT/ MAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT/ATMA score. As per their score, they will be shortlisted based on the order of merit.
- Besides that, the authority will also prefer candidates with healthy educational background and work experience.
- After making it to the list of shortlisted candidates, the qualified ones will be called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round which will ultimately decide whether you get admission or not.
Insofar, only Application Form of HBSAT 2018 has been available. Rest all official details of HBSAT 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as GITAM University releases HBSAT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.