IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 – International Management Institute New Delhi has released notification for eligible candidates for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses. The application form of the concerned course is filled through online mode only. Interested candidates and eligible candidates can fill the application form through admission.imi.edu. The admission in this institute will be done through CAT / GMAT scores also. There are various courses are offered by the International Management Institutes. Candidates can check the all details regarding the IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 from this page.
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020
Those candidates who want to take admission in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses, they must possess the bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university. The final selection will be based on a higher cut-off percentage of the applied candidates. Candidates can check the Schedule for IMI Admission 2020 from the below:
|Last date for online submission and payment|
of application forms
|9 Dec 2019|
|Display of shortlist for Interview process for all|
|1st week of Feb 2020|
|Interviews in Delhi for Delhi campus||Mid Feb / Mar 2020|
|Interviews Outstation for Delhi campus||3rd week of Feb 2020 to 2nd week|
of Mar 2020
|Interview Kolkata & Bhubaneswar Campus||Feb – Mar 2020|
|Display of final results for Delhi campus||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Commencement of Program for all campuses||Last week of Jun 2020|
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 Application Form
The application form of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes is available in the online mode only. Those candidates who want to take admission in the various PGDM Programmes, they have to register themselves through the official website of the IMI that is admission.imi.edu. The candidates should be noted that before going to fill the application form, they have to ensure about their eligibility criteria. These programmes have different schedule for the online application form. Applicant should fill through the online application form and submit the same along with the application fee which is non-refundable.
Application Fee: The application fee for the different institutes is given below. The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank transfer through these payment gateway. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
- The application Fee for the online application fee submission is Rs.2200/- + GST @18%. If the applicant desires to apply for another program(s) at IMI New Delhi then candidate is required to pay Rs.500/- per program(s).
- Application processing fee for only IMI Kolkata is Rs.1000/- plus GST @ 18%
- Application processing fee for only IMI Bhubaneswar is Rs.1000/- plus GST @ 18%. If an applicant wants to apply for both IMI Kolkata and IMI Bhubaneswar only he/she needs to pay Rs.2000/- plus GST @ 18%.
Application Form :
- Click Here to apply for the Application form of PGDM Program and Executive PGDM Program for IMI Kolkata and IMI Bhubaneswar Admission 2020
- Click Here to apply the Application Form of FPM Programme
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For PGDM – PGDM(HRM) – PGDM (B&FS)
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Programmes, the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities).
- However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the programme.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2020.
- Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.
For Executive PGDM – Candidates who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply for admission.
- Educational Qualifications: To be eligible for admission to the Executive PGDM Program, the participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31, 2019.
- Other Requirements: Proficiency in written and spoken English. The candidates interested in the International module must possess a valid passport with expiry not earlier than December 2020.
Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Academic qualifications: To be considered for admission into the FPM program at IMI New Delhi, the applying candidate must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average plus the minimum of one year’s work experience. OR
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, CMA, and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (Please note: CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU).
- All the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in all of their public examinations starting with the secondary level. Work experience in industry or academics will be given due credit in the selection process.
Courses offered by International Management Institute
- Two year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
- Two year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management- (PGDM HRM).
- Two year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services).
- Fifteen months full-time Executive Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Ex-PGDM), for those with a minimum five years works experience.
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM).
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 Curriculum
The first three trimesters are especially focused to develop the understanding of basic concepts of different functional areas to provide learning experience to the candidates. This covers Core Compulsory courses. Core courses offered in the first year cover the following subjects.
- Human Resources Management/Organizational Behavior
- Information Systems
The first year also consists of Core Elective courses which a student can choose based on his/her choice of specialization. A minimum of two Core Elective courses have to be chosen by the student in specialization. These are as follows:
- Managerial Communication
- Quantitative Techniques I
- Quantitative Techniques II
- Financial Accounting
- Information Technology for Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Data Pre-processing for Analytics
- Financial Management
- Macro-Economic Theory & Policy
- Business Strategic & Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Management
- Legal Aspects of Business I
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Marketing Management core elective
- Financial Management core elective
- Corporate Strategy core elective
- Operations Management core elective
- Analytics core elective
Though this program is a general management program, Student can choose elective courses in their stream of specialization in the second year. Specialization is offered in the following areas:
- Information Systems
- Analytics (minor specialization)
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 Admission Process
Admission Test: Candidate can take admission in this institute through these admission tests which is described below. Candidates need to look upon these admission test. These are as follows:
- Admission to the programme is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management at different centers all over the country. CAT 2019 would be held on November 24, 2019.
- IMI New Delhi will obtain the test scores from the IIMs for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT Examination and also applied to IMI New Delhi for the PGDM programmes.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 2018 and not later than 20th January 2020.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 2018 and not later than 20th January 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide a self-attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. Candidates appearing for GMAT or no GMAT score while applying can enter numeric ‘0’ in the GMAT score field and should email their score immediately after the test to email@example.com. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be rejected.
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 Selection Process
The selection process of the International Management Institute Admission 2020 is given as follow:
Shortlisting Criteria for Admission in IMI
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2019 examination or valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI New Delhi will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation, and work experience, if any. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria provided below may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI New Delhi. IMI New Delhi will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
Selection criteria for Admission in IMI
Past academic performance in graduation, class 10th & 12th Essay Writing and Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process. The IMI New Delhi Admission Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Personal Interview stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
Company sponsored Candidates:
- IMI New Delhi accepts applications from Company sponsored candidates, within the approved strength of the program. These candidates will also be assessed as per the selection process described above.
- Candidates being sponsored by their respective companies must submit a letter from the sponsoring organisation, to this effect and undertake to pay all fees and dues from time to time, during the complete duration of the program. This letter/undertaking will be required to be submitted at the Personal Interview stage.
- The fee structure for such candidates is given separately along with the fee structure for general candidates.
Based on the short listing, applicants will be called for a Personal Interview to assess their suitability for the Program. Interviews will be held during February/March 2020 (tentative).
Interview Centres for Admission in IMI
Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at other centers which are given below. Candidates should indicate their first and second preference of interview center in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI New Delhi reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons. The list of the centers are given as follows:
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 Result
The result will be announced through an admission portal and will be displayed on the IMI New Delhi website. Candidates are suggested to visit the official website for regular updates. Those candidates who are selected, their offer letter will be dispatched on the given mailing address which is provided at the time of the application form. Selected candidates, who will be offered admission, will be required to pay the first installment of fee within ten days of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall lapse and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list. So candidates are suggested to take care of the date of the payment of admission fee.
Important Note: As per rules, if a candidate will be withdrawn before the starting of the program, the wait listed candidates would be given admission against the vacant seat. In such a case the entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of Rs.1000/- shall be refunded from the program. However,should a student leave the program after commencement of the course.
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs is available here. Candidate can check the full detail regarding the fee structure as per the institutes also. The fee structure of programs is differ according to the institutes and the courses.
Click Here, to check the full fee structure of the International Management Institutes.
The students are required to submit the fee before due dates. A penalty of Rs. 250 per day, beyond the period specified above after the second installment, will be charged in case the fee is not paid within the given dates. An exception would be considered only if a permission has been obtained well in advance from the designated and competent authority.
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2020 Scholarship and Rewards
International Management Institute provides the scholarships and rewards to the deserving candidates. There are pre admission and post admission scholarships are provided by the institutes. Look at the below to know about the scholarship and rewards criteria:
- Merit Scholarship: Candidates having a first-class career and securing at least 80 percentile in CAT/XAT/CMAT and at least 80 percent in GMAT is given Up to Rs. 1 lakh.
Merit scholarship for women candidates: 20 percent additional merit scholarship for female applicant fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria
- Defense personnel: Children of defense personnel are eligible for a scholarship of Rs. 50,000 Wards of Martyr’s are eligible for a scholarship of Rs. 1,00,000
- Note: Only one of the above-mentioned pre-admission scholarships can be availed. 50 % of the scholarship availed will be disbursed at the end of the first year and next 50 % at the end of the second year.
Post-Admission Scholarships: Merit scholarships will be awarded for outstanding cumulative academic performance during the course duration. Summer internship scholarship will also be awarded to know the seriousness of summer internships and encourage the students to put in their maximum efforts.
Official Website: imi.edu
For more details IMI Admissions 2020 –
- Guidelines for PGDM Program(s) 2020
- Information Brochure for Ex-PGDM program 2020
- Information Brochure of E-FPM/FPM
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.