|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2018 – International Management Institute, New Delhi has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into the following Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2018-2020. Eligible candidates can fill their Application online from the official portal.
- Two year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
- Two year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management- (PGDM HRM).
- Two year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services).
- Fifteen months full-time Executive Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Ex-PGDM), for those with minimum five years works experience.
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM).
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2018
Candidates seeking admission in various Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programme have to fill the Online Application form. For admission in various PGDM Courses candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria which is mention below. Candidates can check the complete information like Application process, admission process, eligibility criteria etc here.
Schedule for IMI Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for online submission of application forms & Payment||04 Dec 2017|
|Display of shortlist for interview process (for all campuses)||1st week of Feb 2018|
|Interview in Delhi (for Delhi campus)||3 & 4 week of Mar 2018|
|Interview Outstation* (for Delhi Campus)||3rd week of Feb to 2nd week of Mar 2018|
|Interview Kolkata & Bhubaneswar Campus||Feb 2018|
|Display of Final Results’ (for Delhi Campus)||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|Commencement of Program* (for all campuses)||2nd or 3rd week of Jun 2018|
Application Form 2018
Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off-line. Candidates can also fill application form online from the given link. Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee, which is non-refundable.
Eligibility for admissions
For PGDM – PGDM(HRM) – PGDM(B&FS)
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Programmes, the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognised university in India or abroad (recognised by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities).
- However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the programme.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2018.
- Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.
For PGDM – Executive
- Candidates who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply for admission:
- Educational Qualifications: To be eligible for admission to the Executive PGDM Program, the participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31, 2018
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Academic qualifications: To be considered for admission into the FPM program at IMI, New Delhi, the applying candidate must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average plus minimum of one year’s work experience. OR
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, CMA and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (please note: CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU).
- The obtained qualification is from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- The degrees of candidates from foreign universities must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Similarly, the PGDM of Indian Institutions must be recognized as equivalent to MBA by AIU or approved by AICTE.
- Admission to the programme is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management at different centres all over the country. CAT 2017 would be held on Sunday, November 26, 2017. (Refer to the CAT Bulletin for further details). IMI Kolkata will consider current year’s CAT score only.
- IMI Kolkata will obtain the test scores from the IIMs for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT Examination and also applied to IMI Kolkata for the PGDM programme.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT), taken not earlier than December 2013 and not later than December 2017, and submit such scores while applying to IMI Kolkata.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than December 2013 and not later than December 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admissions Office for verification. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
- Candidates who have appeared for XAT 2018 are eligible to apply. The XAT is usually conducted on the first Sunday of January every year. IMI Kolkata will consider current year’s XAT score only.
Short listing Criteria
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2017 examination or furnished valid GMAT score or XAT (2018) score and have applied to IMI Kolkata will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores (sectional and overall) or GMAT/XAT score, educational background, marks in Class X and XII, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
Applicants should note that mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for short listing by IMI Kolkata. IMI Kolkata will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Kolkata Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
Past academic performance in graduation, Class XII & X, Psychometric Test, Essay Writing and Personal Interview will constitute the components of the final stage of the selection process. The IMI Kolkata Admissions Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating the same to the applicants during the Personal Interview. The objective is to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
Besides Kolkata, the selection process will be conducted at other centres including Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Ranchi, Jaipur, Dehradun and Mumbai. If a candidate’s preferred centre is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI Kolkata reserves the right to change or cancel any of the centres for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
For more details IMI Admissions 2018 – Download Information Brochure
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.