IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2022 – International Management Institute New Delhi, Kolkata, and Bhubaneswar grants admission to eligible candidates into Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses. All the information related to IMI Admissions 2022 is available at admission.imi.edu. Admission to this institute is done through CAT / GMAT / XAT scores. There are various courses that are offered by the International Management Institutes. Candidates can check all details regarding the IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2022 from this page.
Latest – IMI has released the application form for PGDM 2022-24 Admission. Scroll down to Apply.
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2022
Those candidates who want to take admission in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses, must possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university. The final selection will be based on a higher cut-off percentage of the applied candidates. Candidates can check the Schedule for IMI Admission 2022 from the below:
|Last date for online submission and payment|
of application forms
|To be announced|
|Commencement of Program for all campuses||To be announced|
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management) PGDM (HRM).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) PGDM (B&FS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Ex-PGDM)
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM)
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2022 Application Form
The application form of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes is available in the online mode only. Those candidates who want to take admission in the various PGDM Programmes, have to register themselves through the official website of the IMI that is admission.imi.edu. The candidates should be noted that before going to fill the application form, they have to ensure their eligibility criteria. These programmes have different schedules for the online application form. Applicants should fill through the online application form and submit the same along with the application fee which is non-refundable.
Application Form: Click Here to apply for the Application form of PGDM Program for IMI Kolkata Admission 2021.
Application Fee: The application fee for the different institutes is given below. The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank transfer through this payment gateway. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
- The Application Fee for the online application fee submission is Rs.2200/- + GST @18%. If the applicant desires to apply for another program(s) at IMI New Delhi then the candidate is required to pay Rs.500/- per program(s).
- Application processing fee for only IMI Kolkata is Rs.1000/- plus GST @ 18%
- Application processing fee for only IMI Bhubaneswar is Rs.1000/- plus GST @ 18%. If an applicant wants to apply for both IMI Delhi and IMI Bhubaneswar only he/she needs to pay Rs.2000/- plus GST @ 18%.
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For PGDM – PGDM(HRM) – PGDM (B&FS)
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Programmes, the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities).
- However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the programme.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2021.
- Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.
For Executive PGDM – Candidates who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply for admission.
- Educational Qualifications: To be eligible for admission to the Executive PGDM Program, the participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31, 2022.
- Other Requirements: Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Academic qualifications: To be considered for admission into the FPM program at IMI New Delhi, the applying candidate must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average plus the minimum of one year’s work experience. OR
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, CMA, and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (Please note: CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU).
- All the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in all of their public examinations starting with the secondary level. Work experience in industry or academics will be given due credit in the selection process.
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2022 Curriculum
The first three trimesters are specially focused to develop the understanding of basic concepts of different functional areas to provide a learning experience to the candidates. This covers Core Compulsory courses. Core courses offered in the first year cover the following subjects.
- Human Resources Management/Organizational Behavior
- Information Systems
The first year also consists of Core Elective courses which a student can choose based on his/her choice of specialization. A minimum of two Core Elective courses have to be chosen by the student in the specialization. These are as follows:
- Managerial Communication
- Quantitative Techniques I
- Quantitative Techniques II
- Financial Accounting
- Information Technology for Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Data Pre-processing for Analytics
- Financial Management
- Macro-Economic Theory & Policy
- Business Strategic & Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Management
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Marketing Management core elective
- Financial Management core elective
- Corporate Strategy core elective
- Operations Management core elective
- Analytics core elective
Though this program is a general management program, Students can choose elective courses in their stream of specialization in the second year. Specialization is offered in the following areas:
- Information Systems
- Analytics (minor specialization)
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2022 Admission Process
Admission Test: Candidate can take admission in this institute through these admission tests which is described below. Candidates need to look upon these admission tests. These are as follows:
- Admission to the programme is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management at different centers all over the country.
- IMI New Delhi will obtain the test scores from the IMIs for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT Examination and also applied to IMI New Delhi for the PGDM programmes.
- IMIs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 2018 and not later than 20th January 2020.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 2018 and not later than 20th January 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide a self-attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. Candidates appearing for GMAT or no GMAT score while applying can enter numeric ‘0’ in the GMAT score field and should email their score immediately after the test to [email protected] GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be rejected.
- Candidates who have appeared for XAT 2020 are eligible to apply. The XAT is usually conducted on the first Sunday of January every year. IMI Kolkata will consider current year’s XAT score only.
Interview Centres for Admission in IMI
Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at other centers which are given below. Candidates should indicate their first and second preference of the interview center in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI New Delhi reserves the right to change any of the centres for the selection process, without assigning any reasons. The list of the centers are given as follows:
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2022 Result
The result will be announced through an admission portal and is displayed on the IMI website. Candidates are suggested to visit the official website for regular updates. For those candidates who are selected, their offer letter will be dispatched to the given mailing address which is provided at the time of the application form. Selected candidates, who will be offered admission, will be required to pay the first instalment of fee within ten days of the date of the offer, failing which the offer shall lapse and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list. So candidates are suggested to take care of the date of the payment of the admission fee.
IMI (International Management Institute) Admissions 2022 Fee Structure
The fee structure of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs is available here. Candidates can check the full detail regarding the fee structure as per the institutes also. The fee structure of programs differs according to the institutes and the courses. The students are required to submit the fee before the due dates. A penalty of Rs. 250 per day, beyond the period specified above after the second instalment, will be charged in case the fee is not paid within the given dates. An exception would be considered only if permission has been obtained well in advance from the designated and competent authority.
Click Here, to check the full fee structure of the International Management Institutes.
Official Website: imi.edu
For more details IMI Admissions 2022 –
- Guidelines for PGDM Program(s) 2020
- Guidelines to Fill Application form for 2year PGDM Programs
- Information Brochure for Ex-PGDM program 2020
- Previous Year Information Brochure of E-FPM/FPM
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.