|Manipal University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
KIIT ITI Admission 2016 – KIIT ITI (Industrial Training Institute) has released notification for admission to the various craftsmen trades. Candidates seeking admission into Craftsmen Training (2 years ITI) course for the academic session 2016-2018 at KIIT I.T.I, Bhubaneswar can apply now through the details which are mentioned here. Candidates can check all the details of KIIT ITI Admission 2016 for Craftsmen Training (2 years ITI) Course like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
KIIT ITI Admission 2016
KIIT ITI Admission 2016 has announced admission notice fro admission into Craftsmen Training (2 years ITI) Course for academic session 2016-2018. Selection are made on merit basis of marks secured in HSC.
- Application Form – Available
Courses Offered, Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Name of the Trade||Duration of Course||Qualification||Intake Capacity|
|Fitter||2 Years||HSC Pass & above||6 Units|
|Electrician||2 Years||HSC Pass & above||6 Units|
|Electronics Mech.||2 Years||HSC Pass & above||3 Units|
Date of Commencement : 1st August
Age : Minimum 14 years or above, No Upper Age limit.
Physical Standards: Candidates should be declared medically fit by any M. O., before admission to the respective trades.
Stipend: Only for SC/ST candidates.(By the State Government.)
Reservation: As per State Goverment rules applicable for SC/ST/ PH, Ex-Servicemen / Green Card & women.
Selection are made on merit basis of marks secured in HSC.
Training & Placement Cell
KIIT has own “PLACEMENT CELL” to arranging post-examination engagement to the successfully trainees. It takes expeditious steps to extend the following benefits.
- Apprenticeship training facility is given to the trainees by zonal Apprenticeship Advisor as per Apprenticeship Act-1961 on basis of merit list prepared by the joint Apprenticeship Advisor, Orissa.
- During 2nd Yr. training besides normal curriculum, comprehensive training is given an Communication Skill, Spoken English, Aptitude, Quantitative ability and reasoning to make students fit for campus Interview.
- Cent percent job opportunities providing to the deserving successful trainees.
- Campus interview arranged for different organization to selected trainees for appointment.
- Financial assistance from different organization arranged to create self employment opportunities for deserving passed out trainees, if they so desire.