KIIT ITI Admission 2018 – KIIT ITI (Industrial Training Institute) has released notification for admission to the various craftsmen trades. Candidates seeking admission into Craftsmen Training (2 years ITI) course for the academic session 2018-2020 at KIIT I.T.I, Bhubaneswar can apply now through the details which are mentioned here. Candidates can check all the details of KIIT ITI Admission 2018 for Craftsmen Training (2 years ITI) Course like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
KIIT ITI Admission 2018
KIIT ITI Admission 2018 has announced admission notice for admission into Craftsmen Training (2 years ITI) Course for academic session 2018-2020. Selection are made on merit basis of marks secured in HSC. Candidates can apply for KIIT ITI Admission 2018 online and offline mode. Application Form is made available on the official website of KIIT, www.kiit.ac.in.
Courses Offered, Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Name of the Trade||Duration of Course||Qualification||Intake Capacity|
|Fitter||2 Years||HSC Pass & above||6 Units|
|Electrician||2 Years||HSC Pass & above||6 Units|
|Electronics Mech.||2 Years||HSC Pass & above||3 Units|
Age: Minimum 14 years or above, No Upper Age limit.
Physical Standards: Candidates should be declared medically fit by any M. O., before admission to the respective trades.
Stipend: Only for SC/ST candidates. (By the State Government.)
Reservation: As per State Government rules applicable for SC/ST/ PH, Ex-Servicemen / Green Card & women.
The selection will be made on merit basis of marks secured in HSC.
Training & Placement Cell
KIIT has own “PLACEMENT CELL” to arranging post-examination engagement to the successful trainees. It takes expeditious steps to extend the following benefits.
- Apprenticeship training facility is given to the trainees by zonal Apprenticeship Advisor as per Apprenticeship Act-1961 on basis of merit list prepared by the joint Apprenticeship Advisor, Orissa.
- During 2nd Yr. training besides normal curriculum, comprehensive training is given a Communication Skill, Spoken English, Aptitude, Quantitative ability and reasoning to make students fit for campus Interview.
- Cent percent job opportunities providing to the deserving successful trainees.
- Campus interview arranged for the different organization to selected trainees for the appointment.
- Financial assistance from different organization arranged to create self-employment opportunities for deserving passed out trainees if they so desire.
Official Website: www.kiit.ac.in
Insofar, Only application form for KIIT ITI Admission 2018 has been released. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology releases KIIT ITI Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.