IIFT Exam Analysis 2023 will be available here after exam. The IIFT 2023 analysis and expected cut offs are published for MBA aspirants who appear for the IIFT entrance exam. It is a 2 hours duration paper. There are multiple choice questions with 4 options each. Knowing the analysis of IIFT MBA entrance exam and IIFT cut offs as expected by the analysis will help you assess your chances as well as prepare for other MBA entrance exams. Check here IIFT Exam Analysis.
IIFT Exam Analysis 2023
The analysis of the IIFT 2023 exam will be available once exam is held.
More on IIFT 2023
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Exam Analysis
In the meantime you can check past year analysis
- The difficulty level of the exam was moderate.
- There were 114 questions in the exam and the pattern was same as before.
- Quantitative and LR were difficult.
- The questions in Quantitative section were lengthily.
- Data Interpretation section was not too tough but the questions needed lots of calculation.
- In Logical Reasoning, there were 4 questions on puzzle.
- There were 5 sets in English and of these 3 were lengthy but the question were not too tough.
- the questions in GK section were not too tough.
The Distribution of Questions, in Each Section, is as Follows:
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Total Marks||Negative Marks/question|
IIFT Expected Cut Off
The cut off is the minimum qualifying marks which one need to obtain in order to be declared as “Qualified” in the test. The Institute has clarified that IIFT will have Sectional Cut Off. Now, only those candidates can qualify for the next level only if they secure marks above the sectional cut off.
On the basis of the exam analysis, it is expected that the overall cut off for IIFT shall go down by 5-6 marks. The expected cut off for IIFT shall be as follows:
|Category||Cut Off marks|
|SC and ST||25|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.