IIFT Registration 2021– National Testing Agency (NTA) has started IIFT registration online at iift.nta.nic.in. The last date to fill IIFT application form is December 20, 2020. To complete the application process the candidates have to start with registration, then fill the online application form, upload the scanned images, and pay the application fee. Candidates holding 3 years UG degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST / PWD) can apply for IIFT 2021. To know all about IIFT registration 2021 like how to apply, documents needed, specifications, and more, read below.
Latest: IIFT 2021 registration is open, apply using the direct link on this page below.
IIFT Registration 2021
The candidates have to only submit one application form and in the online mode only. The candidates have to ensure that the mobile number and email id used for registration is valid, active and their own. NTA shall communicate all details with the candidates via this email id and mobile number only. Check the important dates of IIFT 2021 registration from the table below:
|IIFT registration 2021||Dates|
|Release of application form for Indian applicants||06 Nov 2020|
|Last date to apply||20 Dec 2020|
|Correction in application form start date||23 Dec 2020|
|Last date to edit form||27 Dec 2020|
|Release of application form for Foreign nationals / NRI||15 Jan – 15 Mar 2021|
Apply Here: Click here to fill the IIFT 2021 application form (for Indian applicants).
IIFT 2021 Registration Fee
The application fee that the candidates have to pay to apply for IIFT 2021 is as follows:
|Category||Application Form Fee|
|General / Gen-EWS / OBC (NCL)||Rs 2500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Transgender||Rs 1000/-|
|For Foreign Nationals / NRIs||US$ 200 i.e Rs. 15,000/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can remit the application form fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking / UPI or Paytm.
Applying for IIFT 2021 from the Common Service Centres / Facilitation centers
The candidates who feel they are not comfortable to apply online for IIFT 2021 on their own, can take help from the Common Service Centres / Facilitation centers. These centers help the candidates to apply for IIFT 2021 on their behalf. The list of the Common Services Centre is available on the website, www.csc.gov.in.
The Common Services Centre will be providing the following services on the rates indicated against each:
|Preparing e-mail, Submission of Application form & Printout till Fee Payment|
(Including uploading of Scanned Images )
|Rs 25/- + GST|
|Uploading of Scanned Images only||Rs 10/- + GST|
|Online payment of Fee||Rs 0.5% of Fee + GST|
|Printout per page||Rs 5 + GST|
Are you eligible for IIFT 2021 registration?
The candidates are eligible for IIFT 2021 registration only if:
– They have complete or are in the final year of their UG degree.
– They have 50% marks in UG degree (45% for SC / ST / PWD).
– There is no age limit.
Important Documents Required for IIFT Registration 2021
Candidates need to have the following documents ready while filling the IIFT 2021 application form:
Documents needed for reference:
- Education certificates and mark sheets to enter educational details in the form
- ID card to enter the ID card details and number
- Birth certificate to enter the date of birth as per official cenrtificate
- Address proof to enter address in the form
- Online payment details like card, UPI details etc
- Email id
- Phone number
Documents for uploading:
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Certificates indicating Category and / or Subcategory
Documents needed for the foreign nationals / NRI candidates
- Filled in CV Form.
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate.
- Attested copy of all academic mark-sheets/certificates (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Copy of all Passport pages having official entries.
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for the academic year 2021-22 examination such as CAT/XAT/IIFT, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation(s), preferably, one of these should be written by a current supervisor or manager. The second one should be from someone who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s professional performance as well as his / her managerial and leadership potential. No letter of recommendation should be written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings, or spouses.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with the application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2020.
Specification of Document to be Uploaded in IIFT 2021 Registration Form
The candidates have to upload the scanned document as per the specification below:
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG / JPEG||Should be in candidate’s own handwriting in black ink|
|Photo||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG / JPEG||coloured or black / white (but clear contrast)|
|Certificates||50 kb to 300 kb||JPG / JPEG||NA|
Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction is not given.
The same Passport size photograph is to be used for uploading with the online application form and for
pasting on the attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre. Thus make sure to keep many copies of the photo.
Some important specification about the candidate’s photo to be scanned and uploaded in the application form:
- The photograph must be taken on or after 01-10-2020 preferably.
- The photo must be indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
- The photograph should not be with a cap or goggles.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- The photograph need not be attested.
How to do IIFT Registration 2021?
Applicants must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before filling the IIFT 2021 Application Form. Shown below are the steps. They can fill the form in one go or go step by step separately as per choice.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above mentioned link.
STEP 2: Then, click on the ” New Candidate Registration” button present on the homepage.
STEP 3: Next, the candidate is lead to the instructions page, read it carefully and click on proceed.
STEP 4: Now, fill the application form with personal details, contact details, password and security pin.
STEP 5: Then, the application form number and password is displayed on the screen.
STEP 6: Next, proceed to fill the application form for IIFT 2021 and upload relevant documents.
STEP 7: At last, pay the application fee through online mode. Do not forget to take a print out of the IIFT 2021 application form.
Selecting A Good Password for IIFT 2021 Registration
The candidates can note the below given details for the password of IIFT 2021:
Important Instruction about PASSWORD
- During online form filling, candidates shall be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidates are advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
- For subsequent logins, the candidate shall be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
- The candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither NTA nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her passwords after login if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered with or modified by unauthorized persons.
The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters [email protected]#$%^&*-
How to reset your Password : The following options are available to reset Password
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling .
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Details to be Entered in IIFT 2021 Registration Form
The candidates have to enter he below given details in the application form of IIFT 2021:
|Candidate’s Name||Pin Code|
|Mother’s Name||Email Address|
|Type of Identification||Locality(Optional)|
|Date of Birth||STD code with Telephone No (Optional)|
|Address||Exam city choices|
|City/Town/Village||Details of Academic Qualification|
|State /UT||Employment Details|
IIFT 2021 Application Form Correction
NTA, also allows modification of details entered in IIFT 2021 application form even after the application form has been submitted with fee payment. Candidates can edit their submitted information in this duration. However, they should note that they can not edit / modify any of the document / image, they have uploaded for IIFT 2021 application form.
However, before the payment of the application fee, the candidates can edit the form as many times they want. This can be done under the dashboard of the candidates using the “edit application form” button, as shown below:
IIFT 2021 Admit Card
National Testing Agency (NTA), releases the admit card for IIFT 2021 online at iift.nta.nic.in. Candidates can download the same by logging in with the application number and password. The IIFT 2021 Admit Card comprises crucial details like Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Gender, Category, the Application number, timing, venue of exam and its address, etc. No candidate is allowed to enter the premises without the following documents.
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- Valid Identity Proof like Adhaar Card, Pan Card etc.
- PwD certificate if any
About IIFT 2021
IIFT 2021 MBA Entrance Exam is conducted by National Testing Agency for admissions into the MBA International Business course. The exam is conducted online, the duration of the same is 2 hour. The syllabus of IIFT 2021 includes different sections like English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis. The medium of test in English.
IIFT Registration 2021 FAQs
Ques 1. For how many days is IIFT 2021 form correction facility provided?
Ques 2. Can I submit my IIFT 2021 application form offline?
Ques 3. I upload a blur image in IIFT 2021 application form. Can I change it?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.