IIMM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Material Management (AICTE) has released the notification for admission into PGDMM and PGDSCM&L Courses for the academic year 2020-2021. IIMM Admission held twice every year in two different sessions, which is January and June. The entrance test for the January session has been conducted. All the candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria can fill the Application form & need to submit it. Candidates are requested to read the complete information for IIMM Admission 2020, given below on this page.
Latest: IIMM Admission process for the January 2020 is over now.
IIMM Admission 2020
Candidates are advised to fill the application form and to mark the dates given below. After filling & submitting the offline application form, need to appear in the entrance for PGDMM and PGDSCM&L, as per the below schedule. It is very important that the candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria for IIMM Admission 2020 Admission, before filling the application form.
|Entrance test for PGDMM and PGDSCM&L||12 Jan & 09 Feb 2020|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
IIMM Admission 2020 Result
Result of IIMM for courses i.e. PGDMM/PGDSCM&L will be declared by the IIMM after the entrance test. Candidates are required to appear in the entrance test as per the schedule. After appearing in the entrance test, candidates can check their result by entering their roll number which will be provided in the admit card. Results will be based on the score obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. of IIMM. After declaring the final result only the qualified candidates will be eligible for admission in IIMM.
IIMM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are appearing for the IIMM Admission 2020 must satisfy the eligibility criteria. In case, a candidate who will fail to satisfy his/ her eligibility criteria, it will leads to cancellation of the candidature. Check the IIMM Admission 2020 eligibility criteria is as given below:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Material Management: Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Post Graduate Diploma in SCM & Logistics: Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Graduate Diploma in Materials Management: Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Hotel/ Hospital with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
- Professional Diploma in Public Procurement: Candidates must be either a graduate or must have possessed a diploma in any stream.
- International Diploma in Purchasing and SCM: Candidates must have possessed a diploma in engineering or possessed 3 years of bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Logistics/ Purchase/ Procurement/ SCM/ MM.
- Professional Diploma in Stores Management/ International Trade: Candidates must have passed in class 12th with a minimum experience of 2 years or graduate in any discipline.
IIMM Admission 2020 Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill the Application Form via offline mode for IIMM Admission 2020 of PGDMM and PGDSCM&L courses. Candidates are requested to read the instructions and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form & before final submission.
IIMM Admission 2020 Application process is over now.
The application fee can be paid through Demand draft or through NEFT, and need to follow the instructions given below:
- Candidates should enclose the D.D. of ₹600/- in favor of IIMM NHQ Collection A/c payable in Mumbai while applying. (OR)
- Payment can be sent through NEFT: A/c name: IIMM NHQ Collection A/c Saving Bank A/c no. : ICICI bank a/c no. 015101027881 Branch: Vashi IFSC code: ICIC 0000151 If you are transferring the funds kindly send the screenshot of your transaction by sending a separate attachment (your bank transaction Number must be there) to email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hard copy of the prospectus with the application form is sent by post to him/her on receipt of the D.D/ NEFT payment.
IIMM Admission 2020 Hall Ticket 2020
After completing the application process, eligible candidates are able to download the hall ticket for the entrance test for PGDMM/PGDSCM&L courses (Jan 2020-2021 session). Hall ticket for the entrance examination is important in order to appear in the entrance test. Hall ticket is like a validation for the individual candidate which ensures that the identity of the candidate is correct & are eligible to appear the entrance test.
IIMM Admission 2020 Contact Details
Candidates can make a call to the below-mentioned contact numbers for any type of inquiries or clarifications, as per the location/city given in the list.
|Ahmedabad||9374012684 / 9909996711|
|Bokaro Steel City||06542-240263/280768|
|Jamnagar||0288-2750171 / 9824263869|
|Kolar Gold Fields||9880994684|
|New Delhi||011-22464969 / 9818664267 / 9810830427|
|Visakhapatnam||09440897694 / 7093802468/9010556099|
|VU Nagar||02692-230440 / 09825028050|
Official Website: iimm.org.
For more information on IIMM admission 2020 – Download Entrance Test Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.