IIMM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Material Management (AICTE) will release the notification for eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management (PGDMM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics (PGDSCM&L) Courses for the academic year 2020-2021. IIMM Admission held twice every year in two different sessions, which is January and June. Now IIMM will release the application form for Jan 2020-2021 session. The entrance test for June session will be held for PGDMM & PGDSCM&L. All the candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria can fill the Application form & need to submit it. Candidates are requested to read the complete information for IIMM Admission 2020, given below on this page.
IIMM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Materials Management
Candidates are advised to fill the application form and to mark the dates given below. After filling & submitting the offline application form, need to appear in the entrance for PGDMM and PGDSCM&L, as per the below schedule. It is very important that the candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria for IIMM Admission 2020 Admission, before filling the application form.
|Offline Application Form for IIMM 2020 PGDMM and PGDSCM&L||To be announced!|
|Entrance test for PGDMM and PGDSCM&L||To be announced!|
As per last year…
|PGDMM||Graduate Degree in any Discipline||2 Years|
|PGDSCM & L||Graduate Degree in any Discipline||2 Years|
Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill the Application Form via offline mode for IIMM Admission 2020 of PGDMM and PGDSCM&L courses from the direct link which will be provided. Candidates are requested to read the instructions and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form & before final submission. The application form will be available to download & candidates are required to submit the same before the last date.
Expected Application Fee (Based on previous year record)
The application fee can be paid through Demand draft or through NEFT, and need to follow the instructions given below:
- Candidates should enclose the D.D. of ₹600/- in favor of IIMM NHQ Collection A/c payable in Mumbai while applying. (OR)
- Payment can be sent through NEFT: A/c name: IIMM NHQ Collection A/c Saving Bank A/c no. : ICICI bank a/c no. 015101027881 Branch: Vashi IFSC code: ICIC 0000151 If you are transferring the funds kindly send the screenshot of your transaction by sending a separate attachment (your bank transaction Number must be there) to email id [email protected]
- The hard copy of the prospectus with the application form will be sent by post to him/her on receipt of the D.D/NEFT payment.
- Graduate Diploma in Materials Management (GDMM).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management (PGDMM).
- International Diploma Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (IPSCM).
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics (PGDSCM&L).
- Professional Diploma in Public Procurement.
- Professional Diploma in Stores Management.
- Professional Diploma in International Trade.
Hall Ticket 2020
After completing the application process, eligible candidates will be able to download the hall ticket for the entrance test for PGDMM/PGDSCM&L courses (Jan 2020-2021 session). Hall ticket details will be updated here, as soon as IIMM release the information or notification for hall ticket of the entrance test. Hall ticket for the entrance examination is important in order to appear in the entrance test. Hall ticket is like a validation for the individual candidate which ensures that the identity of the candidate is correct & are eligible to appear the entrance test.
Result of IIMM for courses i.e. PGDMM/PGDSCM&L will be declared by the IIMM after the entrance test. Candidates are required to appear in the entrance test as per the schedule. After appearing in the entrance test, candidates can check their result by entering their roll number which will be provided in the admit card. Results will be based on the score obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. of IIMM. After declaring the final result only the qualified candidates will be eligible for admission in IIMM.
Candidates can make a call to the below-mentioned contact numbers for any type of inquiries or clarifications, as per the location/city given in the list.
|Ahmedabad||9374012684 / 9909996711|
|Bokaro Steel City||06542-240263/280768|
|Jamnagar||0288-2750171 / 9824263869|
|Kolar Gold Fields||9880994684|
|New Delhi||011-22464969 / 9818664267 / 9810830427|
|Visakhapatnam||09440897694 / 7093802468/9010556099|
|VU Nagar||02692-230440 / 09825028050|
Official Website: www.iimm.org.
For more information on IIMM admission 2020, refer to 2019’s official Notification.
Insofar, official details of IIMM admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.