IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2021 – The online application form for IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2021 is available. IITTM Gwalior is offering admission to MBA Course in Travel & Tourism Management. The admissions to MBA programs is done on the basis of the IIAT/or CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA etc. MBA (Tourism) programs incorporate both subject-specific and generic business modules and have been designed to reflect industry practices and academic developments. Candidates can check all the details like eligibility, application procedure of IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2021 from this page given below.
Latest: Application form has been extended now. Scroll down to Apply.
IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2021
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior invites the Application for two year full-time Master of Business Administration (Tourism) degree course. IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into for the academic year 2021. Eligible candidates can fill their Application form online. MBA (Tourism) programme with the following specializations:
- Tourism and Travel – Gwalior & Bhubaneswar
- Tourism and Leisure – Noida
- Tourism Services – Gwalior
- International Tourism Business – Gwalior
- International Tourism Business ( Logistics) – Bhubaneswar
- Tourism and Cargo – Nellore
- International Tourism Business – Goa
Schedule for IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2021 is given below.
|Starting date of applying (IIAT)||Available|
|Last date of applying to appear in written test (IIAT)|
|IITTM Admission Test (IAT)|
|GD and PI for all applicants (all centers)|
|Declaration of merit list|
|Last date for depositing of admission fee|
|Declaration of seat allotment |
(for wait listed candidates)
|Commencement of Academic Session||19 Jul 2021|
|Last date of apply for internal transfers||23 Jul 2021|
|Communication of decision Transfers cases||30 Jul 2021|
|Completion of MBA (TTM) Central Admission 2021||31 Jul 2021|
There are 750 seats available in all the courses at various centers of IITTM located at Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida & Nellore.
IITTM Gwalior MBA Application Form 2021
Interested candidates can fill the application form at the official website for the Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM). Applicants are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last. Candidates are also advised to read the information carefully before applying and must ensure the eligibility criteria same. The candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website or through the direct link which is provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for IITTM Gwalior MBA 2021.
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the application fee online gateway.
- Rs. 1000/- for UR/OBC/EWS
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH
How To Apply IITTM Gwalior MBA Application Form 2021?
Applicants can fill the application form in online mode at the official website of IITTM, Gwalior. The candidate shall be registered for the entrance exam online on the official website. The detailed application process is as follows
- Applicants should visit the official website.
- To fill the required details correctly in the application form.
- After filling the mandatory remark, have to pay the requisite amount of application fee,
- After submitting the complete application form take a hard copy for the future reference in the admission process.
Documents Required in the Application Form
- 10+2 Marksheet and Passing Certificates
- Hall Ticket of Qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Graduation Marksheet/Certificates
- Valid Id Proof.
Note: The photograph and signature picture should not be more than 500 KB and Both these pictures should be in jpeg, jpg or png format only.
IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Eligibility Criteria
The candidates seeking admission to the MBA (TTM) 2021-23 programme shall not be more than 27 years of age as of July 1, 2021 (Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ST candidates).
Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA (TTM) programme shall be required to possess a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a recognized University / Institute or equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST / PH).
- Candidates appearing in final year examination of graduation are also eligible to apply, subject until he / she must submit their result of graduation with the requisite percentage of marks by September 31, 2020, failing which their admission will be cancelled and course fee deposited in the institute, will also be forfeited. (In this regards, the student must submit an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- ).
Must appear in any of the following Management Entrance Test and submit a valid score card between June 01, 2020, to May 31, 2021):
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) [http://www.aima.in] OR
- CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) [https://iimcat.ac.in] OR
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) conducted by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) [www.aicte-cmat.in] OR
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) conducted by XLRI (formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute) [http://www.xatonline.net.in] OR
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) [http://www.mba.com] OR
- ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) conducted by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools) [http://www.atmaaims.com] OR
- Appear in written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM. Admission Test (AT) will be held on June 07, 2020 (Sunday) (tentative) from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at IITTM centres (i.e. Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida & Nellore) and other shortlisted centers, which will be notified later.
Exam Pattern IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)
Candidates have to write their responses on the OMR Sheet. It will be an objective type test with four options of nearest answers carrying 100 questions /100 marks. The complete details of exam pattern are given below.
Type of Question: Multiple Choice of Questions (on OMR Sheet)
Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
Number of Question: 100 Questions/ 100 Marks
Marking Schemes: One mark for each right answer and no negative marking for the wrong response.
Note: If the seats reserved for SC/ST remain vacant then the same will be filled by the SC/ST candidates who appear for entrance exam irrespective of their ranking in the exam.
IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2021 Admit Card
Admit card can download from the official website as per schedule. Admit Card for Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM) will be released online at iittm.ac.in. Candidates must carry the hard copy of admit card on the day of the IIAT Admission Test along with an ID Proof. Also, the admit card must be kept safe until the admissions. Direct link to download the admit card will be provided below.
IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Selection Process 2021
The selection of candidates thorough the screening process, where candidates would have to participate in three component of the screening process.
Admission in MBA (TTM) 2021-23 would be strictly based on the overall performance of written test + GD + PI, it is explained in the below table.
|CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA|
|Group Discussion (GD)||15%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||15%|
If any case the candidate does not appear in one of the components of the screening process will not include in the merit list.
Inter-se-merit will be determined on the basis of above out of maximum 100 marks, by moderating the score of written test into 70% of marks of total marks obtained by the candidate, as practiced by the institute.
- In case of two or more candidates have scored equal marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined based on higher score and thereafter older in age.
- In case the candidate fails to establish their eligibility by September 30 2020, the admission would be cancelled and fees will be forfeited.
IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2021 Merit List
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior will be published on the merit list for admission in MBA and BBA programme. All the shortlisted candidates are offered admission in MBA and BBA (Tourism & Travel Management) 2021 on a provisional basis, subject to fulfilling all the admission norms as prescribed. The offer letters for admission shall be issued separately. Candidates can check the same through the direct link will be provided below.
IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates should payable fee at the admission time for each semester are given below table.
|MBA Program||Fee (INR)|
(1st and 2nd Semt)
(3rd and 4th Semt)
- Study Tour is mandatory for all the students and the study tour fee is non-refundable in any case.
- Hostel fee will have to pay separately to the respective IITTM centre
- And it is applicable only to those students who are allotted hostel by the institute.
The refund policy is applicable as per the guidelines of UGC / IGNT University, Amarkantak, M.P.
- Process of refund of tuition, development and other fees after cancellation of admission secured through CAP rounds, institute level round(s) and vacancy round(s) of admission.
- The candidate, who has been provisionally admitted, may cancel admission by submitting an application for cancellation in duplicate, in the prescribed format and may request for refund of fee within prescribed date.
- The refund of fee as applicable shall be made in due course. It is made clear that such application for cancellation will be considered if and only if the admission is confirmed by paying the prescribed tuition fee and other fees in full and by submitting the original documents.
Official Website: iittm.ac.in
For Complete Detail of IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.