Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior invites the Application for Two year full-time Master of Business Administration (Tourism) degree course. MBA (Tourism) programmes incorporate both subject-specific and generic business modules and have been designed to reflect industry practices and academic developments. Each of our existing courses touches up on tourism as a business activity – the organisation, dimensions, social significance and impact of tourism are studied. Candidates can check all the details like eligibility, application procedure of IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2018 from this page given below.
IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2018
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior invites the Application for Two year full-time Master of Business Administration (Tourism) degree course. IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into for the academic year 2018-2020. Eligible candidates can fill their Application form online. MBA (Tourism) programme with the following specializations:
- Tourism and Travel – Gwalior & Bhubaneswar
- Tourism and Leisure – Noida
- Tourism Services – Gwalior
- International Tourism Business – Gwalior
- International Tourism Business ( Logistics) – Bhubaneswar
- Tourism and Cargo – Nellore
- International Tourism Business – Goa
Schedule for IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date of applying (IIAT)||15 May 2018|
|IITTM Admission Test (IAT)||03 Jun 2018|
|GD and PI for all applicants||18- 22 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of merit list||29 Jun 2018|
|Last date for depositing of admission fee||14 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of seat allotment (for wait listed candidates)||17 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Session||23 Jul 2018|
|Last date of apply for internal transfers||27 Jul 2018|
|Communication of decision Transfers cases||30 Jul 2018|
|Completion of MBA (TTM) Central Admission 2018-20||31 Jul 2018|
There are 600 seats available in all the courses at various centers of IITTM located at Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida & Nellore.
Application form for Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM) has been released on the official website. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last. Candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.The candidate will have to apply Online by visiting the web link through the direct link given below.
Note: You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking. Candidates are advised keep your Passport size photograph ready before ﬁlling the online application form. The photo size should not be more than 50 KB and the allowed photo types are png, gif, jpg and jpeg formats.The images must be within 640×480 pixels and the photograph within the dimension of 480×640.
Candidates seeking admission to MBA (TTM) programme shall be required to possess a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a recognized University / Institute or equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST / PH).
Candidates appearing in final year examination of graduation are also eligible to apply, subject until he / she must submit their result of graduation with the requisite percentage of marks by October 31, 2018, failing which their admission will be cancelled and course fee deposited in the institute, will also be forfeited. (In this regards, the student must submit an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- ).
Must appear in any of the following Management Entrance Test and submit a valid score card between May 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018):
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) [http://www.aima.in] OR
- CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) [https://iimcat.ac.in] OR
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) conducted by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) [www.aicte-cmat.in] OR
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) conducted by XLRI (formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute) [http://www.xatonline.net.in] OR
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) [http://www.mba.com] OR
- ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) conducted by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools) [http://www.atmaaims.com] OR
- Appear in written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM. Admission Test (AT) will be held on June 3, 2018 (Sunday) (tentative) from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at IITTM centres (i.e. Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida & Nellore).
The candidate has to write their answers on OMR Sheet. It will be an objective type test with four options of nearest answers carrying 100 questions /100 marks [General Awareness (50 Marks), Verbal ability (25 Marks) and Quantitative ability (25 marks)]. One marks for each right answer and no negative marking for wrong answers.
A candidate to be considered for admission in MBA (ITTM) 2018-20 would have to participate in all the three components of the screening process, as mentioned below. If any case the candidate does not appear in one of components of the screening process will not included in the merit list. The admission in MBA would be strictly on the basis of overall performance of written test + GD + PI, as explained follows:
- Score Card: CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA or Written Test: IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT) – 70%
- Group Discussion 15%
- Personal Interview 15%
Inter-se-merit will be determined on the basis of above out of maximum 100 marks, by moderating the score of written test into 70% of marks of total marks obtained by the candidate, as practiced by the institute.
- In case of two or more candidates have scored equal marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined based on higher score and thereafter older in age.
- In case the candidate fails to establish their eligibility by October 31, 2018, the admission would be cancelled and fees will be forfeited.
IITTM has a modest fee regime. The fee is payable at the beginning of each semester. The inclusions in the fees are described as follows:
Tuition fee, admission fee, library fee, computer lab fee, caution money (Rs. 6,000), examination fee, student insurance, sports fee, collaboration fee.
Tuition fee, study tour, collaboration fee.
Tuition fee, collaboration fee.
Tuition fee, convocation & alumni fee, collaboration fee.
|Course||Sem 1 Fees||Sem 2 Fees||Sem 3 Fees||Sem 4 Fees||Total|
|MBA (Tourism & Travel)||Rs. 90750||Rs. 81250||Rs. 66250||Rs. 71250||Rs. 309500|
- Students would be required to deposit academic and hostel fee semester-wise in accordance to the schedule of deposit, failing which a late fee will be paid by the student or disciplinary action will be taken as decided by the authority under rules of the institute.
- Hostel fee is applicable only to students who are allotted hostel by the institute.
- Caution money deposit in the first semester of the program, is refundable to the student after the completion of his / her MBA course after production of NDC as well as receipt of fees along with caution money.
- Study Tour is mandatory for all the students.
- Students admitted to the International Tourism program at Gwalior Campus may opt for mentorship by providing for an additional fee of Rs. 1.1 lakh plus taxes for mentorship to Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.
- Students being admitted to Tourism and Travel program at Bhubaneswar Campus may opt for mentorship by Zenith Holidays Pvt. Ltd. The mentorship fee is Rs. 1.0 lakh plus taxes.
For Complete Detail of IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure
Official Website: www.iittm.ac.in