Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior has released merit list for admission to two year full-time Master of Business Administration (Tourism) degree course. MBA (Tourism) programmes incorporate both subject-specific and generic business modules and have been designed to reflect industry practices and academic developments. Each of our existing courses touches upon tourism as a business activity – the organization, dimensions, social significance and impact of tourism are studied. Candidates can check all the details like eligibility, application procedure of IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2019 from this page given below.
IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior invites the Application for two year full-time Master of Business Administration (Tourism) degree course. IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into for the academic year 2019. Eligible candidates can fill their Application form online. MBA (Tourism) programme with the following specializations:
- Tourism and Travel – Gwalior & Bhubaneswar
- Tourism and Leisure – Noida
- Tourism Services – Gwalior
- International Tourism Business – Gwalior
- International Tourism Business ( Logistics) – Bhubaneswar
- Tourism and Cargo – Nellore
- International Tourism Business – Goa
Schedule for IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2019 is given below.
|Starting date of applying (IIAT)||Started|
|Last date of applying to appear in written test (IIAT)||17 May 2019|
|IITTM Admission Test (IAT)||09 Jun 2019|
|GD and PI for all applicants (all centers)||17- 21 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of merit list||28 Jun 2019|
|Last date for depositing of admission fee||12 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of seat allotment (for wait listed candidates)||19 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||22 Jul 2019|
|Last date of apply for internal transfers||26 Jul 2019|
|Communication of decision Transfers cases||29 Jul 2019|
|Completion of MBA (TTM) Central Admission 2019-21||31 Jul 2019|
|Last date of applications against vacant seats||29 Jul 2019|
|Date of written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview:||30 Jul 2019 at 10.00 AM|
There are 600 seats available in all the courses at various centers of IITTM located at Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida & Nellore.
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior has been published the merit list for admission in MBA and BBA programme. All the shortlisted candidates are offered admission in MBA and BBA (Tourism & Travel Management) 2019 on a provisional basis, subject to fulfilling of all the admission norms as prescribed. The offer letters for admission are being issued separately. Candidates can check the same through the direct link which is provided below.
- Click here to check the Provisional fifth merit list for admission in BBA (Tourism and Travel) 2019.
- Click here to check the 1st Merit List for 2nd Round of Admissions in MBA (TTM), Gwalior.
- Click here to check the third merit list for BBA TT admission 2019 for EWS Candidates.
- Click here to check the second merit list for BBA TT admission 2019 for EWS Candidates.
- Click here to check the second merit list for BBA TT admission 2019.
- Click here to check the second merit list for MBA TTM admission 2019.
- Click here to check the revised merit list for BBA TT admission 2019.
- Click here to check the revised merit list for MBA TTM admission 2019.
- Click here to check the merit list for BBA TT admission 2019.
- Click here to check the merit list for MBA TTM admission 2019.
Application form for Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM) is released on the official website. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last. Candidates are also advised to read the information carefully before applying. The candidates have to apply online by visiting the web link through the direct link given below.
Application Form: Click here to download the application Form against vacant seats in IITTM Gwalior.
Note: You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking. Candidates are advised keep your Passport size photograph ready before ﬁlling the online application form. The photo size should not be more than 50 KB and the allowed photo types are png, gif, jpg and jpeg formats. The images must be within 640×480 pixels and the photograph within the dimension of 480×640.
Mode of Application:
- The candidate will have to apply Online.
- Kindly read the Admission Bulletin for MBA (TTM) 2019-21 thoroughly, before applying for the Admissions 2019 by visiting www.iittm.ac.in
The list of selected candidates for GD/PI for the Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM) has been released. Candidates can check the same from the link provided below:
Selected Candidates: Click here to check the list of selected candidates for GD/PI for MBA & BBA.
Admit Card for Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM) is released on the official website. Candidates can now download the admit card for IITTM Admission Test (IAT). The direct link to download the same is also provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for IITTM Admission Test (IAT).
Candidates seeking admission to MBA (TTM) programme shall be required to possess a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a recognized University / Institute or equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST / PH).
Candidates appearing in final year examination of graduation are also eligible to apply, subject until he / she must submit their result of graduation with the requisite percentage of marks by October 31, 2019, failing which their admission will be cancelled and course fee deposited in the institute, will also be forfeited. (In this regards, the student must submit an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- ).
Must appear in any of the following Management Entrance Test and submit a valid score card between May 01, 2018 to April 30, 2019):
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) [http://www.aima.in] OR
- CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) [https://iimcat.ac.in] OR
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) conducted by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) [www.aicte-cmat.in] OR
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) conducted by XLRI (formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute) [http://www.xatonline.net.in] OR
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) [http://www.mba.com] OR
- ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) conducted by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools) [http://www.atmaaims.com] OR
- Appear in written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM. Admission Test (AT) will be held on June 09, 2019 (Sunday) (tentative) from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at IITTM centres (i.e. Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida & Nellore) and other shortlisted centers, which will be notified later.
The candidate has to write their answers on OMR Sheet. It will be an objective type test with four options of nearest answers carrying 100 questions /100 marks [General Awareness (50 Marks), Verbal ability (25 Marks) and Quantitative ability (25 marks)]. One marks for each right answer and no negative marking for wrong answers. The candidates seeking admission to MBA (TTM) 2019-21 programme shall not be more than 25 years of age as on July 1, 2019. (Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ST candidates).
Note: If the seats reserved for SC/ST remain vacant then the same will be filled by the SC/ST candidates who appear for entrance exam irrespective of their ranking in the exam.
A candidate to be considered for admission in MBA (ITTM) 2019-21 would have to participate in all the three components of the screening process, as mentioned below. If any case the candidate does not appear in one of components of the screening process will not included in the merit list. The admission in MBA would be strictly on the basis of overall performance of written test + GD + PI, as explained follows:
- Score Card: CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA or Written Test: IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT) – 70%
- Group Discussion 15%
- Personal Interview 15%
Inter-se-merit will be determined on the basis of above out of maximum 100 marks, by moderating the score of written test into 70% of marks of total marks obtained by the candidate, as practiced by the institute.
- In case of two or more candidates have scored equal marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined based on higher score and thereafter older in age.
- In case the candidate fails to establish their eligibility by October 31, 2019, the admission would be cancelled and fees will be forfeited.
IITTM has a modest fee regime. The fee is payable at the beginning of each semester. The inclusions in the fees are described as follows:
Tuition fee, admission fee, library fee, computer lab fee, caution money (Rs. 6,000/-), examination fee, student insurance, sports fee, collaboration fee.
Tuition fee, study tour, collaboration fee.
Tuition fee, collaboration fee.
Tuition fee, convocation & alumni fee, collaboration fee.
|Course||Sem 1 Fees||Sem 2 Fees||Sem 3 Fees||Sem 4 Fees||Total|
|MBA (Tourism & Travel)||Rs. 90750||Rs. 81250||Rs. 66250||Rs. 71250||Rs. 3,095,00|
- Students would be required to deposit academic and hostel fee semester-wise in accordance to the schedule of deposit, failing which a late fee will be paid by the student or disciplinary action will be taken as decided by the authority under rules of the institute.
- Hostel fee is applicable only to students who are allotted hostel by the institute.
- Caution money deposit in the first semester of the program, is refundable to the student after the completion of his / her MBA (TTM) 2019-21 course after production of NDC as well as receipt of fees along with caution money.
- Study Tour is mandatory for all the students.
- Students admitted to the International Tourism program at Gwalior Campus may opt for mentorship by providing for an additional fee of Rs. 1.1 lakh plus taxes for mentorship to Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.
- Students being admitted to Tourism and Travel program at Bhubaneswar Campus may opt for mentorship by Zenith Holidays Pvt. Ltd. The mentorship fee is Rs. 1.0 lakh plus taxes.
The refund policy is applicable as per the guidelines of UGC / IGNT University, Amarkantak, M.P.
- Process of refund of tuition, development and other fees after cancellation of admission secured through CAP rounds, institute level round(s) and vacancy round(s) of admission.
- The candidate, who has been provisionally admitted, may cancel admission by submitting an application for cancellation in duplicate, in the prescribed format and may request for refund of fee within prescribed date.
- The refund of fee as applicable shall be made in due course. It is made clear that such application for cancellation will be considered if and only if the admission is confirmed by paying the prescribed tuition fee and other fees in full and by submitting the original documents.
- The commencement date of academic season 2019-21 is July 22, 2019 and it will count for all purposes of refund of fee cases.
- However, the late admission after the date of start of the academic session would not cover in the refund policy, only security deposit will be refunded.
- All the refund cases will be settled in the month of October 2019.
For Complete Detail of IITTM Gwalior MBA (Tourism) Admission 2019-21 – Download Information Brochure.
Official Website: www.iittm.ac.in