Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has released official notification for eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme for session 2018-19 in the School of Management Studies of the Institute. Eligible candidates may apply online through official website from January 09, 2018. Candidates can check the complete information of MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Course have to fill the online application form as per scheduled date. CAT 2017 scores shall be used for short-listing of candidates. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Schedule for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Start of online filling of Application Form||09 Jan 2018|
|Last date for filling online application|
|Last date for Submission of Form after filling online|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidates for GD and PI||09 Mar 2018|
|Date of GD/PI||01 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||10 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of semester fee||09 May to 24 May 2018|
|Subsequent update and Final Result||25 May 2018|
|Commencement of classes||23 Jul 2018|
List of Selected Candidates for GD / PI
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has released list of candidates who are selected for Group Discussion / Personal Interview GD / PI which is going to be held at School of Management Studies, MNNIT Allahabad. Candidates whose names are in the list will have to report the venue before 09:00 A.M.with following documents in original for verification of documents as per the eligibility criteria.
- High School Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate. If appearing in qualifying examination, then all pre-final year mark sheets and course completion certificate from Head of the Institution (a format available under Performa and Downloads. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of registration, if admitted.
- Category certificate on Performa provided on admission portal for MBA admission.
- CAT 2017 Score Card
Selected Candidates for GD / PI: Click here to download list of selected candidates for GD / PI to take admission in MBA course.
Application Form 2018
Applicants are required to submit their application through this online application system only. “No other means of the application shall be acceptable”.
There are two steps in online application procedure:
Step 1. Register by filling personal details. An application ID will be provided in this step. Note down carefully this ID for subsequent steps.
Step 2. Online filling of application form: Use application ID obtained in step I and date of birth to login. Before starting the online filling of application form, please make sure that you have a soft copy of your passport size photograph in JPEG (up to 30 kb) format and signature in JPEG format (up to 20kB).
Pay fee by SBI-MOPS (either online payment by internet banking, credit card/debit card or offline payment by chalan) Application fee is Rs.1200/- for OP and OBC candidates and Rs.600/-for SC/ST candidates.
After login, follow the instructions for filling the application form. Take print out the form, paste the same photograph which was uploaded, attach all required documents and send to the address given below:
Office of the Dean (Academic),
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad – 211 004
Write on the top of the envelope “Application for admission in M.B.A. programme; Session 2018-19.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of minimum three years duration in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or CPI 6.5 [55% or CPI 6.0 in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (this may also be referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)].
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. However, marks sheet of qualifying examination must be submitted to the office of Dean (Academic) within six weeks from the last date of registration, failing which the admission will be cancelled automatically.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by the Institute.
- Applicants must have valid score of CAT -2017.
Note: This Institute uses CAT Percentile for short-listing the candidates for its full time two years MBA programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, 27% of the seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates belonging to the “non-creamy” layer. For an updated list of state-wise OBCs eligible for availing the benefit of reservation, please visit the list maintained by the NCBC at its website http://ncbc.nic.in/backward-classes/index.html. You may also access information in respect to the creamy layer at http://ncbc.nic.in/Creamylayer.html. In case of NC-OBC category, the caste included in the Central List of NC-OBC by the National Council of Backward Classes, Government of India as on February 22, 2013 (Last date of submitting application form) will be used. Any subsequent changes will not be effective for admission.
As per the provision under Section 39 of the PwD Act, 1995, 3% seats are reserved for Differently Abled (DA) candidates. The three categories of disability are: (a) Low-vision/blindness, (b) hearing impairment, and (c) locomotor disability/cerebral palsy. This provision is applicable if the candidate suffers from any of the listed disabilities to the extent of not less than 40%, as certified by a medical authority as prescribed and explained in the said Act.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI) on the basis of CAT Percentile. The MBA Admission Committee may decide the minimum CAT Percentile as shortlisting criteria for different categories. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted at the Institute. Final selection will be made on the basis of CAT percentile and marks obtained in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|Total fee excluding mess charges||1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Rs. 28,176/-||Rs. 25,625/-||Rs. 26,376/-||Rs. 25,625/-|
Total Intake of Students is 62. For more details, candidate can check below.
Attn.: Admission Cell
Office of the Dean (Academic)
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Allahabad – 211004, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: 0532-2271044, 46
Email: [email protected]
For further information about MBA programme please visit :
Or call Phone No: +91-9415 01 6060
Official website: www.mnnit.ac.in