MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has released the official notification for revised dates for the rest of the admission process. You can check the details from below and download the notice also. The Interviews will be held via ‘Microsoft Teams’ and similar online platforms. Candidates will separately inform for the authentication and detailed interview schedule for the online testing process. Interested candidates can fill the application form from the official website or through this page. Candidates can check the complete information of MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest : MNNIT Allahabad MBA revised schedule has been released. Scroll down to check.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020
The candidates must send the following scanned self-attested required documents by May 15, 2020, at the following mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates seeking admission in MBA Course have to fill the online application form as per the scheduled date. The schedule for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|Start of online filling of Application Form||07 Jan 2020|
|Last date for filling online application||25 Feb 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Form after filling online||06 Mar 2020|
|Declaration of short listed candidates for GD and PI||17 Mar 2020|
|Date of Group Discussion and Interview|
29 to 31 May 2020
|Declaration of Merit List and first list for admission|
|Submission of Semester fee|
11 – 25 Jun 2020
|Declaration of Second list for admission (in case of Vacancy)|
|Submission of semester fee|
|For subsequent update and Final Result, follow the Institute website|
|Commencement of Classes|
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 Revised Schedule
Click here to download the Revised Schedule for MNNIT Allahabad 2020 MBA Admission
Notice for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020
Candidates check the schedule of GD/PI for MBA Admission 2020 is given below:
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates after checking the eligibility criteria fill the application form. Application forms are released in the online mode. Candidates can fill the applications from the official website or the from the direct link given on this page. Applicants are required to submit their application through this online application system only. “No other means of the application shall be acceptable”. Take print out the form, paste the same photograph which was uploaded, attach all required documents and send to the address given below:
Office of the Dean (Academic),
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad – 211 004
Write on the top of the envelope “Application for admission in M.B.A. programme; Session 2020-21.
- Click here to fill MNNIT MBA 2020 Application Form.
There are two steps in online application procedure:
Step 1. Register by filling personal details. Your CAT Roll No. would be your Login ID and a password would be set by you in this step.
Step 2. Online filling of application form: Use application ID obtained in step I and date of birth to login. Before starting the online filling of application form, please make sure that you have a soft copy of your passport size photograph in JPEG (up to 100 kb) format and signature in JPEG format (up to 100 kB).
Application Fee – After filling the application form candidate has to pay the application fee. Candiate can pay the application fee SBI-MOPS (either online payment by internet banking, credit card/debit card or offline payment by chalan) . The application fee is Rs.1200/- for OP and OBC candidates and Rs.600/-for SC/ST candidates.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility from below.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of minimum three years duration in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or CPI 6.5 [55% or CPI 6.0 in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (this may also be referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)].
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. However, marks sheet of qualifying examination must be submitted to the office of Dean (Academic) within six weeks from the last date of registration, failing which the admission will be canceled automatically.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by the Institute.
- Applicants must have valid score of CAT -2019.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 Result
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) releases the list of candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT scores, GD and PI round. The selected candidates are called for the document verification. Merit list release on the official website of MNNIT. Candidates can check the name whether they are shortlisted or not online by visiting the official website.
Documents required for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 in GD / PI Round
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) call selected canddiates for Group Discussion / Personal Interview GD / PI which held at School of Management Studies, MNNIT Allahabad. Candidates whose names are in the list will have to report the venue with following documents in original for verification of documents as per the eligibility criteria.
- High School Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate. If appearing in qualifying examination, then all pre-final year mark sheets and course completion certificate from Head of the Institution (a format available under Performa and Downloads. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of registration if admitted.
- Category certificate on Performa provided on admission portal for MBA admission.
- CAT 2019 Score Card
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI) on the basis of CAT Percentile. The MBA Admission Committee may decide the minimum CAT Percentile as shortlisting criteria for different categories. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) is conducted at the Institute. Final selection will be made on the basis of CAT percentile and marks obtained in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Candidates applying for the MBA course can check from the below table the seats as per the category.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2020 Reservation
Candidates can read the reservation as per the categories from below points.
- 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)
- 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- 27% of the seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- 3% seats are reserved for Differently Abled (DA)
- 10% of seats are reserved for the EWS category candidates.
Official website: mnnit.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.