Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has released official notification for eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme for session 2019-20 in the School of Management Studies of the Institute. Eligible candidates may apply online through official website from January 08, 2019. Candidates can check the complete information of MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Course have to fill the online application form as per scheduled date. CAT 2018 scores shall be used for short-listing of candidates. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Schedule for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019 is given below.
|Start of online filling of Application Form||08 Jan 2019|
|Last date for filling online application|
|Last date for Submission of Form after filling online||01 Mar 2019 (05:30 PM)|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidates for GD and PI||08 Mar 2019|
|Date of GD/PI||07 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List and first list for admission||15 Apr 2019|
|Submission of semester fee||15 April to 03 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of semester fee||09 May to 24 May 2019|
|Subsequent update and Final Result||07 May 2019|
|Commencement of classes||22 Jul 2019|
Application Form 2019
Applicants are required to submit their application through this online application system only. “No other means of the application shall be acceptable”.
There are two steps in online application procedure:
Step 1. Register by filling personal details. Your CAT Roll No. would be your Login ID and a password would be set by you in this step.
Step 2. Online filling of application form: Use application ID obtained in step I and date of birth to login. Before starting the online filling of application form, please make sure that you have a soft copy of your passport size photograph in JPEG (up to 100 kb) format and signature in JPEG format (up to 100 kB).
Pay fee by SBI-MOPS (either online payment by internet banking, credit card/debit card or offline payment by chalan) Application fee is Rs.1200/- for OP and OBC candidates and Rs.600/-for SC/ST candidates.
After login, follow the instructions for filling the application form. Take print out the form, paste the same photograph which was uploaded, attach all required documents and send to the address given below:
Office of the Dean (Academic),
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad – 211 004
Write on the top of the envelope “Application for admission in M.B.A. programme; Session 2019-20.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of minimum three years duration in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or CPI 6.5 [55% or CPI 6.0 in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (this may also be referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)].
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. However, marks sheet of qualifying examination must be submitted to the office of Dean (Academic) within six weeks from the last date of registration, failing which the admission will be canceled automatically.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by the Institute.
- Applicants must have valid score of CAT -2018.
Note: This Institute uses CAT Percentile for short-listing the candidates for its full time two years MBA programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, 27% of the seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates belonging to the “non-creamy” layer. For an updated list of state-wise OBCs eligible for availing the benefit of reservation, please visit the list maintained by the NCBC at its website http://ncbc.nic.in/backward-classes/index.html. You may also access information in respect to the creamy layer at http://ncbc.nic.in/Creamylayer.html. In case of NC-OBC category, the caste included in the Central List of NC-OBC by the National Council of Backward Classes, Government of India as on (Last date of submitting application form) will be used. Any subsequent changes will not be effective for admission.
As per the provision under Section 39 of the PwD Act, 1995, and guidelines received from MHRD vide Letter No. 11 – 4/2017 – SC/ST dated 30 January 2017, 3% seats are reserved for Differently Abled (DA) candidates. The three categories of disability are: (a) Low-vision/blindness, (b) hearing impairment, and (c) locomotor disability/cerebral palsy. This provision is applicable if the candidate suffers from any of the listed disabilities to the extent of not less than 40%, as certified by a medical authority as prescribed and explained in the said Act.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI) on the basis of CAT Percentile. The MBA Admission Committee may decide the minimum CAT Percentile as shortlisting criteria for different categories. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted at the Institute. Final selection will be made on the basis of CAT percentile and marks obtained in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|Total fee excluding mess charges||1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Rs. 56,825/-||Rs. 51,274/-||Rs. 53,725/-||Rs. 51,274/-|
Mess fee of Rs. 17,000/- per semester is payable in the favor of “Chief Warden, MNNIT Allahabad”, at the time of registration.
Total Intake of Students is 62. For more details, candidate can check below.
List of Selected Candidates for GD / PI
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) will release the list of candidates who will selected for Group Discussion / Personal Interview GD / PI which will be held at School of Management Studies, MNNIT Allahabad. Candidates whose names wil be in the list will have to report the venue with following documents in original for verification of documents as per the eligibility criteria.
- High School Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate. If appearing in qualifying examination, then all pre-final year mark sheets and course completion certificate from Head of the Institution (a format available under Performa and Downloads. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of registration if admitted.
- Category certificate on Performa provided on admission portal for MBA admission.
- CAT 2018 Score Card
Attn.: Admission Cell
Office of the Dean (Academic)
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Allahabad – 211004, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: 0532-2271044, 46
Email: [email protected]
For further information about MBA programme please visit :
Or call Phone No: +91-9415 01 6060
Official website: www.mnnit.ac.in