MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has released the online application form for MBA Admission 2021, at mnnit.ac.in. Candidates have to submit the application form in online mode by April 30, 2021, up to 5:30 pm, and send a filled-in hard copy of the application form along with the document before May 11, 2021. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of CAT Percentile followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI). Final selection will be made on the basis of CAT percentile, Academic Qualification, Work Experience and marks obtained in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates can check the complete information of MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: MNNIT Allahabad MBA Application Form 2021 has released. Scroll down to fill the form.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021
There are 77 seats for admission into the MBA course at MNNIT Allahabad. Candidates seeking admission in MBA Course have to fill the online application form as per the scheduled date. The schedule for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 is given below.
|Start of online filling of Application Form||10 Feb 2021|
|Last date for filling online application||30 Apr 2021 up to 05:30 pm|
|Last date for receipt of form hard-copy along with the required documents||11 May 2021 up to 05:30 pm|
|Declaration of short listed candidates for GD and PI||21 May 2021|
|Date of Group Discussion and Interview||06 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of Merit List and first list for admission||18 Jun 2021|
|Submission of admission fee from||18 Jun – 30 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of Second list for admission (in case of Vacancy)||07 Jul 2021|
|Submission of admission fee (by round 2 students)||07 Jul – 14 Jul 2021|
|Registration process||13 Jul – 16 Jul 2021|
|For subsequent update, follow the Institute website||17 Jul 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||26 Jul 2021|
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates after checking the eligibility criteria fill the application form. The application form is released in online mode. Candidates can fill the applications from the official website or the direct link given on this page. Applicants are required to submit their applications through this online application system only. “No other means of the application shall be acceptable”. Take a print out the form, paste the same photograph which uploaded while filling form, attach all required documents and send to the address given below:
Apply Online: Click here to fill the MNNIT Allahabad MBA Application Form 2021.
Address to send the Filled in Application Form along with required to documents:
Office of the Dean (Academic),
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Prayagraj – 211004
Write on the top of the envelope “Application for admission in M.B.A. programme;
There are two steps in online application procedure:
Step 1. Register by filling in personal details. An application ID will be provided in this step. Note down carefully this ID for subsequent steps.
Step 2. Online filling of application form: Use application ID obtained in step I and date of birth to login. Before starting the online filling of the application form, please make sure that you have a soft copy of your passport size photograph in JPEG (up to 30 kb) format and signature in JPEG format (up to 20 kB). After login, follow the on-screen instructions for filling the application form.
Application Fee – After filling the application form candidate has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee SBI-MOPS (online digital payment gateway from SBI). The application fee is Rs.1200/- and Rs.600/-for SC/ST candidates.
Documents required and Send along with Hard Copy of Application Form:
- CAT-2020 Score Card
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- UG Mark-Sheets (All years), Degree/Provisional Certificate. For the final year appearing students, mark sheets till the current semester, and course completion certificate are required.
- PG Mark Sheets (All years), Degree/Provisional Certificate [if applicable]
- Experience Certificate
- Character Certificate (from the institute last attended)
- Valid Category Certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format of GoI. For candidates belonging to OBC [Non-Creamy Layer]/EWS Category the certificate must be issued on or after April 01, 2020. However, at the time of registration, the OBC [Non-Creamy Layer]/EWS Category certificate issued on or after April 01, 2021, needs to be produced.
- Government-issued photo identity proof, preferably Aadhaar Card
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility from below.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of minimum three years duration in any discipline, with at least 60% aggregate marks or CPI 6.5 [55% aggregate marks or CPI 6.0 in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently abled (DA) (this may also referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)].
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. However, marks sheet of qualifying examination must be submitted to the office of Dean (Academic) within six weeks from the last date of registration, failing which the admission will be canceled automatically.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by the Institute.
- Applicants must have valid score of CAT -2020.
Note: This Institute uses CAT Percentile for short-listing the candidates for its full time two years MBA programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 Result
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) releases the list of candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT scores, GD and PI round. The selected candidates are called for the document verification. Merit list release on the official website of MNNIT. Candidates can check the name whether they are shortlisted or not online by visiting the official website.
Documents required for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 in GD / PI Round
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) call selected canddiates for Group Discussion / Personal Interview GD / PI. Candidates whose names are in the list will have to report the venue with following documents in original for verification of documents as per the eligibility criteria.
- High School Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate. If appearing in the qualifying examination, then all pre-final year mark sheets and course completion certificate from Head of the Institution (a format available under Performa and Downloads. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of registration if admitted.
- Category certificate on Performa provided on admission portal for MBA admission.
- CAT 2020 Score Card
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI) on the basis of CAT Percentile. The MBA Admission Committee may decide the minimum CAT Percentile as shortlisting criteria for different categories. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) is conducted at the Institute. Final selection will be made on the basis of CAT percentile and marks obtained in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 Seat Intake
Candidates applying for the MBA course can check from the below table the seats as per the category.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2021 Reservation
Candidates can read the reservation as per the categories from below points.
- 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)
- 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- 27% of the seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- 5% seats are reserved for Differently Abled (DA)
- 10% of seats are reserved for the EWS category candidates.
Contact Detail for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission
Attn.: Admission Cell
Office of the Dean (Academic)
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Prayagraj – 211004, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: 0532-2271044, 0532-2271551
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Course Completion Certificate||Check Here|
|NC-OBC Certificate||Check Here|
|SC / ST Certificate||Check Here|
|PH Certificate||Check Here|
|EWS Certificate||Check Here|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.