NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad announces NALSAR Management Entrance Test (NMET) 2019 for admission to MBA courses for the academic session 2019-21. Check here the details of MBA admission at NALSAR University such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, fees, and other information.
NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2019
Candidates seeking admission to NALSAR University of Law for MBA can fill the application form as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying, which is available on this page.
- Court Management
- Corporate Governance
- Innovation & Sustainability Management
- Financial Services and Capital Markets.
- Business Regulations
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
Schedule for NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2019 is given below.
|Last Date of receiving filled in Application Form||31 Jan 2019|
|NMET – 2019||17 Feb 2019|
|GD & PI (Round-1) For candidates with CAT -2017/ XAT-2018/GMAT-2015
/GRE-2015 /C- MAT-2017
|17 Feb 2019|
|GD & PI (Round-2) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2019||17 Feb 2019|
|Declaration of Result / Merit list||20 Feb 2019|
|Acceptance of offer by the Student||28 Feb 2019|
|Notification of Vacant seats in order of merit (if any)||08 Mar 2019|
|Acceptance of offer against vacant seats||15 Mar 2019|
|Completion of Admission formalities||TBA|
|Induction & Orientation||25 Jun 2019|
Interested candidates can apply for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (NMET) 2019. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date of the receiving of the application form.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form by Clicking here.
- For SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 800/-
- For Others – Rs. 1100/-
How to Apply
- Fill in the MBA Application Form (you can also download the same from our website/apply online)
- Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- (Rs. 800/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
- Attach a Self-Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
- Attach a Self-Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation). In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
- Attach a copy of Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE
- Caste Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form’ on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category (form available online) must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
- Candidates applying under Foreign National category (form available online) must attach a copy of the passport
- Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link http://cms.nalsar.ac.in/application.
- Graduates of any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with CAT/XAT/CMAT/GRE/GMAT scores can apply and candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates without above-mentioned test scores or who have not registered for above-mentioned tests are eligible to apply for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET)
- Those applying under the Foreign National category must hold a valid foreign passport. A copy of the same should be attached along with the application form. If granted admission candidate should obtain a valid Residential permit in India for studies/Student Visa for the prescribed duration of the Course
- Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official; along with the company seal.
The selection process will be based on the following components:
- The score of N-MET/CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE, Academic credentials, Professional achievements, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- Marks secured in the qualifying exam, quality of work experience, Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Telephonic Interview.
The total number of seats 60 (sixty) with the following distribution as per last year:
|Category||Total Seats Category Wise|
|Scheduled Caste (15%)||09|
|Scheduled Tribe (7.5%)||04|
|Persons with Disability (3%)||02|
|Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored||05|
The unfilled seats reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates would be assigned to Scheduled Tribe candidates and vice-versa. If sufficient eligible SC and ST candidates are not available to fill such seats, they would be reallocated to General Category candidates in order of merit. The vacant Seats of Persons with Disability Category shall be offered to the All India General Category Candidates in order of merit.
General/SC/ST/PWD (in Rs.)
|Course Fee||3, 00,000/- p.a.|
|Room Rent||24,000/- p.a.|
|Internet Charges||8,000/- p.a.|
|Electricity Charges||12,000/- p.a.|
|Generator/ Diesel Charges||5,000/- p.a.|
|Water Charges||12,000/- p.a.|
|Outsourced Services||3,000/- p.a.|
|Sports and Games Facilities Charges||3,000/- p.a.|
|Mess charges(Advance)||35,000/- p.a.|
|Refundable Deposits||Rs. 20,000|
- Payment towards mess shall be made separately by the students (Hosteller) in advance on a yearly basis which comes to Rs. 35,000/- p.a.
- The fees/charges are provisional and subject to revision as per the decision of the university bodies
For more information on NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2019, download Information Brochure.