NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2020 | NMET MBA Admission- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad announces NALSAR Management Entrance Test (NMET) 2020 for admission to MBA courses for the academic session 2020-22. The MBA program at NALSAR has an inter-disciplinary design as it joins together the knowledge emanating from the disciplines of management, law and accountancy. The MBA Course is running by the Department of Management Studies (DoMS). The application form for NMET MBA Admission has released online on the official website. Check here the details of MBA admission at NALSAR University such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, fees, and other information.
Latest: The application Form for NALSAR University of Law in MBA Admission 2020 has released. Scroll down to check the same.
NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2020
Candidates seeking admission to NALSAR University of Law for MBA can fill the application form as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying, which is available on this page.
Schedule for NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2020 is given below.
|Last Date of receiving filled in Application Form||31 Jan 2020|
|NMET – 2020||16 Feb 2020|
|GD & PI (Round-1) For candidates with CAT – 2019/ XAT- 2020/ GMAT – (After June 2018) / GRE – (After June 2018) / C- MAT-2020||16 Feb 2020|
|GD & PI (Round-2) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2020||16 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of Result / Merit list||19 Feb 2020|
|Notification of Vacant seats in order of merit (if any)||29 Feb 2020|
|Acceptance of offer against vacant seats||29 Feb 2020|
|Date of reporting to campus||24 Jun 2020|
- Corporate Governance
- Innovation & Sustainability Management
- Financial Services and Capital Markets.
- Operations & Systems Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Regulations
- Court Management
NALSAR University of Law MBA 2020 Application Form
The application process has started now. Interested candidates can apply for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (NMET) 2020 from the official website. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date of the receiving of the application form. Students can apply from the below provided link also.
Application Form: Click here to apply for MBA Admissions for session 2020-22.
- For SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 800/-
- For Others – Rs. 1100/-
How to Apply for NMET 2020
- Fill in the MBA Application Form as it is available on the website.
- Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- (Rs. 800/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
- Attach a Self-Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
- Attach a Self-Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate. In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
- Attach a copy of Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE
- Caste Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form’ on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category (form available online) must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
- Candidates applying under Foreign National category (form available online) must attach a copy of the passport
- Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the above provided link.
NMET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates of any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with CAT/XAT/CMAT/GRE/GMAT scores can apply and candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official; along with the company seal.
Exam Pattern for NMET 2020
The syllabus for NMET is similar to CAT, it consists of total 100 marks. Two sections of 50 marks each for a total 100 marks. No negative marking and all the questions are of multiple choice type.
- Verbal Ability- 25 Question
- Logical Reasoning- 25 Question
- Quantitative Ability- 25 Question
- Data Interpretation- 25 Question
Selection Process for NALSAR University of Law MBA Admission
The selection process will be based on the following components:
- The score of N-MET/CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE, Academic credentials, Professional achievements, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- Marks secured in the qualifying exam, quality of work experience, Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Telephonic Interview.
Seats Intake for NMET 2020
The total number of seats 60 (sixty) with the following distribution-
|Category||Total Seats Category Wise|
|Scheduled Caste (15%)||09|
|Scheduled Tribe (7.5%)||04|
|Persons with Disability (3%)||02|
|Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored||05|
Fee Structure for NMET 2020
The fees structure is as given here-
General/SC/ST/PWD (in Rs.)
|Course Fee||3, 00,000/- p.a.|
|Room Rent||24,000/- p.a.|
|Internet Charges||8,000/- p.a.|
|Electricity Charges||12,000/- p.a.|
|Generator/ Diesel Charges||5,000/- p.a.|
|Water Charges||12,000/- p.a.|
|Outsourced Services||3,000/- p.a.|
|Sports and Games Facilities Charges||3,000/- p.a.|
|Mess charges(Advance)||35,000/- p.a.|
|Refundable Deposits||Rs. 20,000|
For more information on NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2020, download Previous Year Information Brochure.
Official Website: nalsar.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.