|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad announces NALSAR Management Entrance Test (NMET) 2017 for admission to MBA courses for the academic session 2017-19. Check here the details of MBA admission at NALSAR University such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, fees and other information.
NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2017
Candidates seeking admission in NALSAR University of Law for MBA can fill the application form as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying, which is available on this page.
Revised Schedule for NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2017 is given below.
|Last Date of receiving filled in Application Form||15 Feb 2017|
|NMET||19 Feb 2017|
|GD & PI (Round-1) For candidates with CAT -2016/ XAT-2017
/GMAT-2014 /GRE-2014 /C- MAT-2016
|19 Feb 2017|
|GD & PI (Round-2) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2017||19 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of Result / Merit list||22 Feb 2017|
|Acceptance of offer by the Student||08 Mar 2017|
|Notification of Vacant seats in order of merit (if any)||26 Mar 2017|
|Acceptance of offer against vacant seats||06 Apr 2017|
|Completion of Admission formalities||16 Jun 2017|
|Induction & Orientation||01 Jul 2017|
Interested candidates can apply for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (NMET) 2017. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date of the receiving of application form.
- For SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 800/-
- For Others – Rs. 1100/-
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the MBA Application Form 2017-19
- Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100/- (Rs. 800/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
- Attach one page Statement of Purpose (S.O.P.) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course. The S.O.P has to be TYPED (Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature.
- Attach Self-Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
- Attach a Self-Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation). In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
- Attach a copy of Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT 2016/CMAT 2016/XAT-2017/GMAT 2014/GRE 2014.
- Caste Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2017-19‘ on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
- Candidates applying under Foreign National category must attach a copy of the passport
- Graduates of any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with valid CAT 2016/CMAT 2016/XAT-2017/GMAT 2014/GRE 2014 scores can apply. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates without above mentioned test scores or who have not registered for above mentioned tests are eligible to apply for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2017)
- Those applying under the Foreign National category must hold a valid foreign passport. A copy of the same should be attached along with the application form. If granted admission candidate should obtain a valid Residential permit in India for studies/Student Visa for the prescribed duration of the Course
- Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
Total number of seats 60 (sixty) with the following distribution:
|Category||Total Seats Category Wise|
|Scheduled Caste (15%)||09|
|Scheduled Tribe (7.5%)||04|
|Persons with Disability (3%)||02|
The unfilled seats reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates would be assigned to Scheduled Tribe candidates and vice-versa. If sufficient eligible SC and ST candidates are not available to fill such seats, they would be reallocated to General Category candidates in order of merit. The vacant Seats of Persons with Disability Category shall be offered to the All India General Category Candidates in order of merit.
General/SC/ST/PWD (in Rs.)
Foreign Nationals / Industry Sponsored
|Course Fee||3, 00,000/- p.a.||US $ 15,000 /-p.a.|
|Room Rent||24,000/- p.a.||Rs.24,000/- p.a.|
|Internet Charges||8,000/- p.a.||Rs.8,000/- p.a.|
|Electricity Charges||12,000/- p.a.||Rs.12,000/- p.a.|
|Generator Diesel Charges||5,000/- p.a.||Rs.5,000/- p.a.|
|Water Charges||12,000/- p.a.||Rs.12,000/- p.a.|
|Outsourced Services||3,000/- p.a.||Rs.3,000/- p.a.|
|Sports and Games Facilities Charges||3,000/- p.a.||Rs.3,000/- p.a.|
|Mess charges(Advance)||25,000/- p.a.||Rs.25,000/- p.a|
|TOTAL||4,12,000/-||US $ 15,000/- + Rs. 87,000/-|
- Payment towards mess shall be made separately by the students (Hosteller) in advance on yearly basis which comes to Rs. 25,000/- p.a.
- The fees / charges are provisional and subject to revision as per the decision of the university bodies
The selection process for Indian Nationals will be based on following components:
Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored need not take any test. Selection will be based on: