NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2021 | NMET MBA Admission- The last date to fill the application form for NMET MBA Admission is extended up to February 15, 2021, and candidates can fill the online form at nalsar.ac.in. NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad announces NALSAR Management Entrance Test (NMET) 2021 for admission to MBA courses for the academic session 2021-23. The MBA program at NALSAR has an inter-disciplinary design as it joins together the knowledge emanating from the disciplines of management, law and accountancy. The MBA Course is running by the Department of Management Studies (DoMS). Check here the details of MBA admission at NALSAR University such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, fees, and other information.
Latest: The last date to fill the application form for NALSAR University of Law in MBA Admission 2021 is extended up to February 15, 2021. Scroll down to fill the form.
NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2021
Candidates seeking admission to NALSAR University of Law for MBA can fill the application form as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying, which is available on this page.
Schedule for NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2021 is given below.
|Last Date of receiving filled in Application Form|
15 Feb 2021
|NMET 2021||21 Feb 2021|
|GD & PI (Round-1) For candidates with CAT – 2020/ XAT- 2021/ GMAT 2019 / GRE 2019 / C- MAT-2021||21 Feb 2021|
|GD & PI (Round-2) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2020||21 Feb 2021|
|Declaration of Result / Merit list||23 Feb 2021|
|Acceptance of offer by the student||02 Mar 2021|
|Notification of Vacant seats in order of merit (if any)||02 Mar 2021|
|Acceptance of offer against vacant seats||04 Mar 2021|
|Date of reporting to campus||23 Jun 2021|
NALSAR University of Law MBA 2021 Application Form Last Date Extended
- Corporate Governance
- Innovation & Sustainability Management
- Financial Services and Capital Markets.
- Operations & Systems Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Regulations
- Court Management
NALSAR University of Law MBA 2021 Application Form
The application process has started now. Interested candidates can apply for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (NMET) 2021 from the official website. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date of the receiving of the application form. Students can apply from the below provided link also.
Application Form: Click here to apply for MBA Admissions for session 2021-23.
Application Fee – Last Year Record
- For SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 800/-
- For Others – Rs. 1100/-
How to Apply for NMET 2021?
- Visit the official website of NMET 2021, which is nalsar.ac.in.
- Then candidates have to register themselves by entering detail like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Select Category.
- After completing the registration process, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- In this step fill the NMET 2021 application form by providing Education Details, Upload Document, etc.
- After completing the application click on save progress and preview the application form, once the application is submitted you cannot make any further changes.
Upload Document While the NMET 2021 Application Form
- Upload Professional Photo (* Size should not exceed 1MB)
- Upload Copy of 10th Certificate (* Only .pdf allowed, max 500KB)
- Upload Copy of 12th Certificate (* Only .pdf allowed, max 500KB)
- Upload Copy of Graduation Certificate (* Only .pdf allowed, max 500KB), If still pursuing upload
- the latest Marks Sheet
- Upload Copy of Masters Certificate (Only .pdf allowed, max 500KB) ), If still pursuing upload the
- latest Marks Sheet
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID (* Only .pdf allowed, max 500KB)
- Copy of Caste certificate if applicable ID (Only .pdf allowed, max 500KB)
- Copy of Experience certificate if applicable (Relieving letter)(Only .pdf allowed, max 500KB)
- Copy of CAT – 2020/ XAT- 2021/ GMAT – (After June 2019) / GRE – (After June 2019) / C- MAT2021.
NMET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates of any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with CAT/XAT/CMAT/GRE/GMAT scores can apply and candidates appearing in the qualifying exam (Final Year) are also eligible to apply.
- Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose a work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official; along with the company seal.
Exam Pattern for NMET 2021
The syllabus for NMET is similar to CAT, it consists of total 100 marks. Two sections of 50 marks each for a total 100 marks. No negative marking and all the questions are of multiple choice type.
- Verbal Ability- 25 Question of 25 Marks
- Logical Reasoning- 25 Question of 25 Marks
- Quantitative Ability- 25 Question of 25 Marks
- Data Interpretation- 25 Question of 25 Marks
Note: There is no negative marking and nature of question is multiple choice (MCQs)
Selection Process for NALSAR University of Law MBA Admission
The selection process will be based on the following components:
- The score of N-MET/CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE, Academic credentials, Professional achievements, Case Analysis, Personal Interview.
- Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored Need not take any Test: Marks secured in the qualifying exam, quality of work experience, Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Telephonic Interview.
Seats Intake for NMET 2021
The total number of seats 60 (sixty) with the following distribution-
|Category||Total Seats Category Wise|
|Scheduled Caste (15%)||09|
|Scheduled Tribe (7.5%)||04|
|Persons with Disability (3%)||02|
|Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored||05|
Fee Structure for NMET 2021
The fees structure is given as per last year record here-
General/SC/ST/PWD (in Rs.)
|Course Fee||3, 00,000/- p.a.|
|Room Rent||24,000/- p.a.|
|Internet Charges||8,000/- p.a.|
|Electricity Charges||12,000/- p.a.|
|Generator/ Diesel Charges||5,000/- p.a.|
|Water Charges||12,000/- p.a.|
|Outsourced Services||3,000/- p.a.|
|Sports and Games Facilities Charges||3,000/- p.a.|
|Mess charges(Advance)||35,000/- p.a.|
|Refundable Deposits||Rs. 20,000|
Official Website: nalsar.ac.in
For more information on NALSAR University of Law MBA Admissions 2021, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.