Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2021 for Chandigarh and Ludhiana campuses has released. The last date to submit the hard copy of application form for UBS Ludhiana is February 16, 2021, Whereas, UBS Chandigarh application form can be submitted till March 30, 2021. Candidates are suggested to visit the UBS admission official website, i.e. puchd.ac.in to fill the Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2021. Candidates can check the complete details of MBA Application Form 2021 from this page given below.
Latest: The application form of UBS Ludhiana and UBS Chandigarh for MBA Admission 2021 has released. Scroll down to fill the form.
Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2021
The application process for Panjab University UBS MBA admission 2021 is conducting in online mode. Candidates can track the event of application process like last date to apply, deadline for fee payment etc from below.
|Events||Dates for UBS Chandigarh||Dates for UBS Ludhiana|
|Online registration starts on||18 Dec 2020||12 Jan 2021|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||01 Feb 2021||09 Mar 2021|
|Last date for submission of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||05 Feb 2021||—|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||05 Feb 2021||09 Mar 2021|
|Last date for uploading photograph, signature along with other information on the aforesaid website after depositing fee||08 Feb 2021||16 Mar 2021|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of Application Form to UBS office (along with photocopy of certificates)||16 Feb 2021 up to 5:00 pm||30 Mar 2021 up to 4:00 pm|
For UBS Ludhiana
- Click here to apply online for Panjab University UBS Ludhiana MBA Admission 2021.
- Click here to access the link for login Portal.
For UBS Chandigarh
Panjab University UBS MBA Application Fee 2021
Candidates have to pay the application fee for participation in the admission process for MBA Programmes are as given below.
Application Fee for UBS Chandigarh
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 3250/-
- SC / ST / PwD Category Candidates: Rs. 1625/-
Application Fee for UBS Ludhiana
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST / PwD Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to Fill the Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2021?
There are the following steps to fill the application form online-
- Carefully read the UBS Handbook Information
- Register online on the website to get the Login ID and Password before the Last date of registration.
- Save your Login ID and Password which you will receive on your registered Email ID.
- Take a Print out of Fee Challan
- Complete the payment of fee using the website generated fee challan at any SBI Branch.
- Login again after depositing the fee and upload the documents such as the scanned photograph, Signature and fill in other information. Complete each section carefully and lock it.
- Print the application form and submit/send the same with required documents to the address provided on the printed application form.
- Along with the requisite documents (mentioned on the printout of application form), Candidates are required to submit a copy of the printout of their filled Application form to the prescribed address.
- The details regarding the Provisional list of qualified candidates for GD/PI, the schedule for GD/PI, and other information will be available on the website.
Submission of Documents
The candidates under reserved categories must submit the necessary certificate(s) required by the University in the prescribed proforma given in the Handbook of Information at 2021 along with their application form. The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution other than Panjab University will be eligible, only if such examination/degree is recognized as equivalent to corresponding examination/degree of the Panjab University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.