Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2020 has released. Application Form for Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2020 can submit online. Interested candidates who will eligible for MBA programme in Punjab University can fill their application form. The last date of submission of fee in any branch of SBI is February 04, 2020. Candidates can check complete details of MBA Application Form 2020 from this page given below.
Latest: The application form for Panjab University UBS MBA 2020 Session has released online. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2020
Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2020 Online Application will available on the official website. Candidates can submit their application form through the link given below.
|Online registration starts on||18 Dec 2019|
|Last date of submission of information to generate the Bank Challan||31 Jan 2020|
|Last date of submission of fee in any branch of SBI||04 Feb 2020|
|Last date for uploading of documents||07 Feb 2020|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form to UBS office (along with the photocopy of certificates)||14 Feb 2020|
- Click here to make registration for Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2020.
- Click here to make login.
- Click here in case you forget the password.
How to Fill the application form?
There are the following steps to fill the application form online-
- Carefully read the UBS Handbook Information
- Register online on the website to get the Login ID and Password before the Last date of registration.
- Save your Login ID and Password which you will receive on your registered Email ID.
- Take a Print out of Fee Challan
- Complete the payment of fee using the website generated fee challan at any SBI Branch, after 1 day minimum of fee challan.
- Login again after 24 hours of depositing fee and upload the documents such as the scanned photograph, Signature and fill other information. Complete each section carefully and lock it.
- Print the application form and submit/send the same with required documents to the address provided on the printed application form.
- Along with the requisite documents (mentioned on the print out of application form), Candidates are required to submit the copy of printout of their filled Application form to Assistant Registrar, University Business School, Arts Block – III, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before January , 2020.
- The details regarding the Provisional list of qualified candidates for GD/PI, the schedule for GD/PI and other information will be available on the website.
Submission of Documents
The candidates under reserved categories must submit the necessary certificate(s) required by the University in the prescribed proforma given in the Handbook of Information at 2020 along with their application form. The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution other than Panjab University will be eligible, only if such examination/degree is recognized as equivalent to corresponding examination/degree of the Panjab University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.