Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2022 – The application form for PU UBS Ludhiana MBA Admission 2022 at ubsldhadmissions.puchd.ac.in. To fill the Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2022, candidates have to register first, enter the required details and pay the application fee. Candidates can check the complete details of MBA Application Form 2022 from this page given below.
Latest – PU UBS Ludhiana MBA Admission 2022 application form has been released. Scroll down to apply.
Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2022
The application process for Panjab University UBS MBA admission 2022 is conducting in online mode. Candidates can track the event of application process like last date to apply, deadline for fee payment etc from below.
Schedule for UBS Chandigarh
|Events||Dates for UBS Chandigarh|
|Online registration starts on||17 Dec 2021|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||31 Jan 2022|
|Last date for submission of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||04 Feb 2022 Up to 3:59 pm|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||04 Feb 2022|
|Last date for uploading photograph, signature along with other information on the aforesaid website after depositing fee||07 Feb 2022|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of Application Form to UBS office (along with photocopy of certificates)||17 Feb 2022 up to 4:00 p.m.|
Schedule for UBS Ludhiana
|Event||Dates for UBS Ludhiana|
|Online registration starts on||18 Jan 2022|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||10 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of registration fee||15 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of fee details and uploading of photographs and signature with rest of information||21 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of hardcopy of application form along with requisite documents in the office of Director, PURC, Ludhiana||31 Mar 2022, up to 4:00 pm|
Apply Online for UBS Ludhiana:
– Click here to fill the application form for Panjab University UBS Ludhiana MBA Admission 2022.
– Click here to access the Login Portal.
Apply Online for UBS Chandigarh:
– Click here to fill the application form for Panjab University UBS Chandigarh MBA Admission 2022.
– Click here to access the Login Portal.
Panjab University UBS MBA Application Fee 2022
Candidates have to pay the application fee for participation in the admission process for MBA Programmes are as given below.
Application Fee for UBS Chandigarh
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 3250/-
- SC / ST / PwD Category Candidates: Rs. 1625/-
Application Fee for UBS Ludhiana
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST / PwD Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to Fill the Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2022?
There are the following steps to fill the application form online-
- Carefully read the UBS Handbook Information
- Register online on the website to get the Login ID and Password before the Last date of registration.
- Save your Login ID and Password which you will receive on your registered Email ID.
- Complete the payment of fee.
- Login again after depositing the fee and upload the documents such as the scanned photograph, Signature and fill in other information. Complete each section carefully and lock it.
- Print the application form and submit/send the same with required documents to the address provided on the printed application form.
- Along with the requisite documents (mentioned on the printout of application form), Candidates are required to submit a copy of the printout of their filled Application form to the prescribed address.
- The details regarding the Provisional list of qualified candidates for GD/PI, the schedule for GD/PI, and other information will be available on the website.
Submission of Documents
The candidates under reserved categories must submit the necessary certificate(s) required by the University in the prescribed proforma given in the Handbook of Information at 2022 along with their application form. The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution other than Panjab University will be eligible, only if such examination/degree is recognized as equivalent to corresponding examination/degree of the Panjab University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.