|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Panjab University UBS MBA Application Form 2017 – Application Form for Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2017 can submit online. Interested candidates who are eligible for MBA programme in Punjab University can fill their application form. Candidates can check complete details of MBA Application Form 2017 from this page given below.
|Online Registration starts on||16 Jan 2017|
|Last date of submission of information to generate the bank challan||13 Feb 2017|
|Last date of submission of fee in any branch of State Bank of India||20 Feb 2017|
|Last date for uploading photograph, signature after depositing fees in SBI||27 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the applications||06 Mar 2017|
MBA Application Form 2017
Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2017 Online Application will be available here as per schedule date. Candidates can submit their application form through the link given below.
Steps to follow :
- Read carefully UBS Handbook of Information.
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Take print out of bank slip.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information. Complete each section ( Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section.)
- Take print out of the application form and submit/send it along with the required documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to [email protected] mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates are required to submit the copy of printout of their filled Application form along with the requisite documents (mentioned on the print out of application form) to Assistant Registrar, University Business School, Arts Block – III, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before the last date.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
Submission of Documents
The candidates under reserved categories must submit the necessary certificate(s) required by the University in the prescribed proforma given in the Handbook of Information at 2017 along with their application form.
The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution other than Panjab University, will be eligible, only if such examination/degree is recognized as equivalent to corresponding examination/degree of the Panjab University.