|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
University Business School (UBS), Panjab University, Chandigarh has announced the admission schedule for admission into its different programmes for session 2017-18. Candidates can check the details of Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2018 application form, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
Schedule for Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online registration for CAT 2017 starts on||09 August, 2017|
|Online registration ends on||20 September, 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||18 October, 2017|
|CAT 2017 Exam Date||26 November, 2017|
As university of Panjab has declared the dates for admission to various MBA Programmes, the eligibility criteria as per last year is given below.
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Business Administration (International Business) MBA(IB)
- Master Of Business Administration (Human Resource) MBA (HR)
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission would be as follows :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent there with not less than 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the aggregate.
- A pass in the final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, or (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- AMIE Examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience.
- Minimum of 10% score (5% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates) in each component of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 viz., quantitative, logic & data interpretation, and verbal and/or any other component which may be added later at any stage to the CAT 2017.
Important Note: Whether in the General Category or in any of the reserved categories, a candidate must fulfil both the criteria given in (a) and (b) above in order to be eligible for admission.
Category-Wise Break-Up of Seats for MBA Programme is given below.It is as per the information from CAT 2016.
Fee structure is given as per CAT 2016. Candidates desirous of seeking admission to MBA Programmes shall pay Rs. 2500/- (Rs. 1250/- for SC / ST / PwD candidates) as application / registration fee (non-refundable) for participation in the admission process for the session 2017-18.
Other than Foreign Nationals/NRI
Fee to be notified later. Fee to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Panjab University Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh towards part payment of the tution fee and other university charge etc.
Further, the candidates will have to deposit Rs. 18,000/-* by Demand Draft in favour of the Chairman, University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh, towards Summer Placement, Teaching Materials, Business Club and Computer Charges, etc.
- Admission for these courses will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 conducted by IIMs, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI). All candidates wishing to apply for MBA Programmes at UBS must take Common Admission Test (CAT)- 2017 conducted by IIMs.
- The candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their score in the CAT 2017 subject to the condition that they secure a minimum 10% score (5% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD) candidates) in each component of CAT 2017 viz., quantitative logic & data interpretation, and verbal, and/or any other component which may be added later at any stage to the CAT 2017, Whether in the General Category or in any of the reserved categories.
- The number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be equal to eight times the total number of seats of all these courses in each category or the total number of eligible candidate, which ever is lower.
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh. The invitation for attending GD/PI & schedule of GD/PI would be put on UBS admission website http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in only.
- Attendance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview is must. If any candidate does not attend any one of the components, GD or PI, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled.
- Final Merit List of all the candidates called and appeared for GD & PI will be prepared category-wise on the basis of their combined aggregate score in the CAT 2017, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The weightage for CAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final Merit List for admission will be as follows:
|Written Test (CAT)||85% (of CAT 2017 percentage score & not percentile)|