AIMA RMAT 2020 Admit Card releases by All India Management Association (AIMA) online at aima.in. Candidates can download their AIMA PhD-RMAT hall ticket by logging in using their application number and date of birth. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post. It consists of details like the candidate’s name, date of birth, exam center address, reporting timings, etc. Do not forget to carry the print out of the RMAT Admit Card on the day of the test. The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on as per schedule. Check more details on RMAT 2020 Admit Card from this page.
AIMA RMAT Admit Card 2020
Admit card is an essential verification document and candidates must bring there admit card at the time of examination. No separate Admit Card will be issued. Check the important schedule for RMAT 2020 Admit Card is given below.
|Availability Admit Card||06 Jan 2020 onwards|
|Exam date||11 Jan 2020|
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download RMAT 2020 Admit Card as per schedule at the official website, i.e, aima.in
How to Download RMAT 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates should follow the instructions as given below in order to download the RMAT Admit Card:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for downloading the Admit Card.
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their registration number and date of birth.
Step 3: Submit the login details and then in the next screen, the admit card for RMAT 2020 is displayed.
Step 4: Lastly, take a print out of the admit card to carry it on the day of the test.
Details in RMAT Admit Card
AIMA RMAT 2020 Admit Card contains important information such as Candidate details, test center details and exam timings and important instructions. The candidates must keep their admit card safe till the time results are announced. The Admit Card contains the following details are given below.
- Roll number/ Application Number
- Candidate Name
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Course name
- Reporting time at the center
- Gate closing time
- Date of exam
- Timing of test
- Test center number
- Venue of test
- Candidate Photographo
- Candidate Signature
Exam Pattern of AIMA RMAT 2020
The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 100 questions. There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. All questions will be of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ type) and each question will consist of a statement that may be in the form of a question or an incomplete statement and four options. Candidates must choose the correct or most appropriate answer by clicking on the button next to the answer. Candidates can navigate freely through the questions.
All questions are compulsory. Each question has four options marked (1), (2), (3) and (4). All questions carry equal marks. All the questions language and instructions of the test will be in English medium only.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Exam Instructions
- Candidates are to report to the allotted test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test.
- Neither any candidate will be admitted 15 minutes after the commencement of the test nor any extra time granted for completing the test.
- Candidates are to be in possession of the following when reporting to the test center: Document: Admit Card duly completed. Writing Materials: Ball Point Pen, HB Pencils, Eraser, and Sharpener. The test room will be opened about 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Your Admit Card will be verified during the test. One part of Admit Card will be given to you as proof of your having appeared in the test.
- Please ensure that this is duly signed by you and the test invigilator.
- It is your responsibility to make certain that you understand and follow the directions for answering.
- AIMA can accept the responsibility of scanning / capturing your answer accurately only if it is completed in accordance with directions.
- Take the questions in order, but do not waste time pondering over those that seem extremely difficult or unfamiliar to you. A wise practice is to first answer the questions you are sure of. Then, if you complete the test before time is called, go back and reconsider any questions about which you were uncertain.
- Although the RMAT stresses on accuracy more than speed, it is important to use the allotted time wisely. Make every effort to pace yourself by making yourself familiar with the mechanics of the test. The directions explain exactly what each set of questions requires to answer those questions.
- Read all test directions carefully. Read each question carefully and thoroughly. Before answering a question, determine exactly what is being asked. Calculator, Pager, Mobile, etc are not permitted inside the test room.
- The candidate will be allowed to leave the test room after the completion of test and only after permitted by the invigilator. If you wish to leave the room during the test, you must have the invigilator’s permission.
- You will not be permitted to make up the time you lose. AIMA reserves the right to cancel the admission/entry to the test/withhold the results of any candidate who impersonates/uses unfair means during the test. This is without prejudice to any other action that can be initiated.
- Non-adherence to any instructions or failure to comply with any rules governing the conduct of test will lead to the cancellation of your candidature.
- All disputes pertaining to any aspect of the test will be settled through any arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Director General, AIMA. Further, all legal cases pertaining to any matter of the test will be dealt with under the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for the RMAT Jan 2020:
- Mode of Examination: Online (CBT)
- Duration of Examination: 90 minutes
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total no.of questions: 100 which has 4 options among which only 1 is correct
- Number of Topics: 2 (Basics of Management, Research Fundamentals and Aptitude)
- Marking Scheme: All question will carry equal marks and no marks will be deducted for the wrong answer hence, there is no negative marking.
RMAT 2020 Exam
Research Management Aptitude Test i.e. RMAT it is a apex level entrance examination conducted by AIMA and AMU Joint Ph.D. programme is aimed at providing formal training to budding faculty and working managers, with an inclination for academics, teaching research. It helps in the development of skills and competencies based on a good understanding of the principles of management and methods of conducting research with scientific manner. Interested candidate will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) followed by an Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
AIMA (All India Management Association) is the national level body of the management profession. It has got the active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. It has contributed the vast level in the progress of the Mangement field. It has a comprehensive base of 68 Local Management Associations including two cooperating LMAs abroad, with a membership over 37000 and close to 6000 corporate /institutional members. AIMA have vast spectrum of represented on Boards of Government bodies including the AICTEs, NBA, NPC and etc.
If you have any queries regarding RMAT 2019 admit card, please ask in the comments below.