AIMA RMAT 2020 Admit Card – All India Management Association (AIMA) releases the AIMA RMAT 2020 admit card on the official website. Candidates can download their AIMA PhD-RMAT hall ticket online at aima.in, by entering email id and date of birth. Admit card carries details like candidate’s name, form no, roll no, test date, test time and venue address, etc. Test takers are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall for verification during the test. One part of admit card is provided is kept by the invigilator as proof that candidates appeared for the test. To know more about AIMA RMAT 2020 admit card, scroll down the article.
AIMA RMAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates need to carry admit card as a document of proof for appearing in the examination. Admit card is duly verified by the invigilator on the day of examination. The admit card is not sent by post or email. Test takers must stay updated with the important events related to admit card release by following the below-given table.
|AIMA RMAT 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability Admit Card||04 Jan 2021|
|Exam date||09 Jan 2021|
Admit Card: Candidates can download AIMA RMAT 2020 admit card at official website: aima.in
How to Download RMAT 2020 Admit Card?
The admit card is issued separately via post or email, test takers are required to download admit card online from the official website. Following are some steps to follow in order to download admit card.
Step 1: Visit the official website or click on the direct link available on this page as per the schedule.
Step 2: Find the relevant link for ‘RMAT admit card download’
Step 3: Login be entering your emal id and date of birth. (screenshot below)
Step 4: After submitting the login details, the admit card for RMAT 2020 is displayed.
Step 5: Download the admit card and take print out the same to carry it on test day.
Details in RMAT 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the RMAT 2020 admit card, candidates are required to check some important details regarding the test and instructions to be followed. Hall ticket carries below given details.
- Roll number/ Application Number
- Candidate Name
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Course name
- Reporting time at the center
- Gate closing time
- Date of exam
- Timing of test
- Test center number
- Venue of test
- Candidate Photograph
- Candidate Signature
AIMA RMAT 2020 Admit Card – Things To Carry
Candidates are required to carry following vital things when appearing for the exam.
- Document: Admit Card (duly completed)
- Written material: Ballpoint pen, HB Pencil, Eraser and Sharpner
Things not to carry : Test takers must not carry calculator, pager, mobile phone, etc. No such thing is allowed inside the examination venue.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Test Centres
The AIMA RMAT 2020 written test is to be conducted in the following cities.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must keep the following instructions in mind while appearing in the examination. Violation of the following isntructions can lead to serious results.
- Test takers must report to the allotted test venue at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Candidate is not allowed to enter 15 minutes after the commencement of the test. No extra time is given for completing the test.
- Candidates must carry their admit card and written material on the day of examination.
- Test takers need to ensure that their admit card is duly signed by you and the test invigilator.
- Attempt the questions in order, but do not waste time on questions that are extremely hard or unfamiliar to you. Firstly, answer the questions you are sure of. Then, if you complete the test before time, you can get back at those challenging questions left.
- Candidates are advised to read and follow all the instructions carefully. Before answering a question, determine exactly what is being asked.
- Calculator, Pager, Mobile, etc are not permitted inside the test room.
- Test takers can leave the exam hall only after completing the test or with the permission of the invigilator.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for the RMAT December 2020 from below:
- Mode of Examination: The test is conducted in Online mode (CBT)
- Duration of Examination: Exam is for total 90 minutes
- Types of questions: The questions are of Multiple Choice (MCQ)
- Total no.of questions: 100 which has 4 options among which only 1 is correct
- Number of Topics: There are two topics: (Basics of Management, Research Fundamentals and Aptitude)
Marking scheme is as follows.
- All the questions carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Result
AIMA declares result for the Research Management Aptitude Test after the successful completion of the examinations. The list of selected candidates for the interview process is published. Test takers can check their results online on the official website. Candidates appearing in the exam have to score the minimum qualifying score in the exam to proceed for further admission process. The aspiring candidate will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) followed by an Interview.
Final results shall be displayed after coducting both the written test and interview. Shortlisted candidates are invited to appear in the round of counselling.
About RMAT 2020
Research Management Aptitude Test i.e. RMAT is an apex level entrance examination conducted by AIMA and AMU Joint Ph.D. program. It is directed toward providing formal training to developing faculty and working managers, with an inclination for academics, teaching research. It assists in the growth of skills and competencies based on a good understanding of the principles of management and practices of researching scientifically. Eligible candidate will be screened through a computerised based written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) followed by an Interview.
AIMA (All India Management Association) is the national level body of the management profession. It has got the active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. It has contributed to the vast level in the progress of the Management field. It has a comprehensive base of 68 Local Management Associations including two cooperating LMAs abroad, with a membership of over 37000 and close to 6000 corporate /institutional members. AIMA has a vast spectrum of represented on Boards of Government bodies including the AICTEs, NBA, NPC, etc.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Admit card is issued online on the official website.
Ans : No, admit card is only generated in online mode. No admit card is sent via post or email.
Ans : Test takers are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall for verification during the test
Ans : Candidates need to carry written material such as Ballpoint pen, HB Pencil, Eraser and Sharpner
Ans : Test takers can leave the exam hall only after completing the test or with the permission of the invigilator.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.