RMAT Admit Card 2019 has been released by All India Management Association (AIMA) online at aima.in. Candidates can download their AIMA PhD-RMAT hall ticket by logging in using their application number and date of birth. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post. It consists of details like the candidate’s name, date of birth, exam center address, reporting timings, etc. Do not forget to carry the print out of the RMAT 2019 Admit Card on the day of the test. The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on June 02, 2019. Check more details on RMAT Admit Card 2019 from this page.
RMAT Admit Card 2019
Admit card is an essential verification document and candidates must bring there admit card at the time of examination. No separate Admit Card will be issued. Check the schedule for release of RMAT Admit Card 2019 for June exam from the table below.
|RMAT Admit Card 2019||Dates|
|Availability of RMAT 2019 Admit Card||28 May 2019|
|RMAT June 2019 exam date||02 Jun 2019|
Download Here: Click here to download RMAT June 2019 Admit Card.
How to Download RMAT June 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates should follow the instructions as given below in order to download the RMAT Admit Card:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for downloading the Admit Card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their registration number and date of birth.
Step 3: Submit the login details and then in the next screen, the admit card for RMAT June 2019 is displayed.
Step 4: Lastly, take a print out of the admit card to carry it on the day of the test.
Instruction to Candidates
- Admit cards can be downloaded by using the RMAT Registration Number.
- Candidate must take the printout of RMAT 2019 admit card from the website.
- The RMAT Admit card 2019 will have the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. No separate admit card, apart from the online generated one, will be issued.
- After printing the hall ticket, affix two similar photographs already kept in self-custody.
- Get the photographs on the admit card attested by any Gazetted Officer.
Candidate must present the RMAT Admit Card 2019, duly completed at the test center for appearing in the exam. The admit card will be verified and signed by the Invigilator during the test. The upper half of the admit card will be collected by the Invigilator and the lower half will be handed over to the candidate.
- Candidates are to report to the allotted test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test.
- Neither any candidate will be admitted 15 minutes after the commencement of the test nor any extra time granted for completing the test.
- Candidates are to be in possession of the following when reporting to the test center: Document: Admit Card duly completed. Writing Materials: Ball Point Pen, HB Pencils, Eraser, and Sharpener. The test room will be opened about 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The candidates are to be seated at the allotted place.
- Your Admit Card will be verified during the test. One part of Admit Card will be given to you as proof of your having appeared in the test.
- Please ensure that this is duly signed by you and the test invigilator.
- It is your responsibility to make certain that you understand and follow the directions for answering.
- AIMA can accept the responsibility of scanning / capturing your answer accurately only if it is completed in accordance with directions.
- Take the questions in order, but do not waste time pondering over those that seem extremely difficult or unfamiliar to you. A wise practice is to first answer the questions you are sure of. Then, if you complete the test before time is called, go back and reconsider any questions about which you were uncertain.
- Although the RMAT stresses on accuracy more than speed, it is important to use the allotted time wisely. Make every effort to pace yourself by making yourself familiar with the mechanics of the test. The directions explain exactly what each set of questions requires to answer those questions.
- Read all test directions carefully. Read each question carefully and thoroughly. Before answering a question, determine exactly what is being asked. Calculator, Pager, Mobile, etc are not permitted inside the test room.
- The candidate will be allowed to leave the test room after the completion of test and only after permitted by the invigilator. If you wish to leave the room during the test, you must have the invigilator’s permission.
- You will not be permitted to make up the time you lose. AIMA reserves the right to cancel the admission/entry to the test/withhold the results of any candidate who impersonates/uses unfair means during the test. This is without prejudice to any other action that can be initiated.
- Non-adherence to any instructions or failure to comply with any rules governing the conduct of test will lead to the cancellation of your candidature.
- All disputes pertaining to any aspect of the test will be settled through any arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Director General, AIMA. Further, all legal cases pertaining to any matter of the test will be dealt with under the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
The test will consist of multiple-choice questions pertaining to the indicative topics mentioned in Parts A and B. There will be no negative marking for a wrong answer. To become eligible for the Interview the candidate has to obtain at least 50 percent marks in the test.
Part A – Basics of Management:- Functions of managers in business organizations; Managerial skills and levels; Meaning Power and authority; Functions of human resource managers; Fundamentals of human resource management- recruitment, selection, training and appraisal; Functions of marketing managers; Concepts and components of marketing mix; Functions of finance managers; Indian financial systems; Basic accounting concepts; Balance sheet and its components; Globalization of business; Functions of operations managers; Statistical quality control techniques; Inventory costs and simple models; Elements of business environment.
Part B – Research Fundamentals and Aptitude:- Decisional and research problems; Steps in research; Primary and secondary data;Types and properties of the four types of scales used for data collection; Population and sample; Types of sampling methods; Methods of data collection; Data interpretation; Types of variables; Logical reasoning; Research and teaching aptitude; Research ethics; Overview of higher education system in India.
‘Computer Based Test ’ means the candidate sits in front of a computer and the questions are presented on the computer monitor and the candidate submits the answers through the use of keyboard or mouse.
- Each computer is connected to a server, which prepares the question set and delivers it to the candidate on the computer. Computer Based test assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity with use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and AIMA cannot take responsibility for the same. In the rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the test, the candidate may be required to attempt the test again.
- The candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on and any problem with the computer should be informed to the invigilator immediately.
- Details like your Name, Roll No, Form no, etc are to be filled on the space provided on the screen for test appearance. There is no time limit for individual parts of the test.
- The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 100 questions. All questions will be of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ type).
- Each MCQ will consist of a stem which may be in the form of a question or an incomplete statement and four options. Candidates must choose the correct or most appropriate answer by clicking on the button next to the answer.
- Candidates can navigate freely through the questions.
- At the conclusion of the test, you should follow the instruction of the invigilator in order to properly record/save your test work. Blank sheets for rough work will be provided if required.
- All centers are closely monitored for security and candidates’ identity and activities will be recorded using web cameras and/or closed-circuit
- TV cameras. Anyone violating the rules of the test center will not be allowed to continue with the test and will be automatically disqualified
If you have any queries regarding RMAT 2019 admit card, please ask in the comments below.