RMAT Application Form June 2019 can be filled online. Application form of June 2019 has been released by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for Ph.D. in Business Administration. In the AIMA online registration form, details such as personal particulars, academic details, experience detail, demand draft particulars have to be filled in correctly. Candidates who wish to appear in the Research Management Aptitude Test can fill the RMAT 2019 online registration form.
RMAT Application Form 2019
The online registration process for the admission in the Ph.D. (Business Administration) has been started on the official website. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of the AIMA. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. A direct link to fill the online application form is also available on this page. The applicant must submit the form within the dates specified in the calendar of events.
|Last date for online registration||20 May 2019|
|Last date for receipt of filled in the application form at AIMA, New Delhi||25 May 2019|
- Click here to apply online for AIMA RMAT Application Form June 2019
- Click here to log in for AIMA RMAT June 2019
Online Payment: Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi from any bank. Register online at website link https://apps.aima.in/phd2019June/ along with the DD details. While registering online, the candidates may also pay using credit/debit cards. The Detailed Syllabus of the Entrance Test (RMAT), Information bulletin & other details of the Ph.D. programme can be accessed at the same website link as given above.
How to Apply?
Aspiring candidates who wish to appear in RMAT 2019, must follow the following steps to fill the online application form.
- If you are a first-time user create your login first.
- If you have created a login or already have a login click on the direct link above and follow the steps given below and keep all your essential documents to be ready:
- Action 1: Fill the application form
- Action 2: Upload images
- Action 3: Make Payment
- Action 4: View the final application
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the following details/documents/ Information
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1500/- drawn in favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD. Or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment.
- Check guidelines as given below :
Official Website: apps.aima.in
If you have any queries regarding RMAT Application Form, please ask in the comments below.