AIMA RMAT 2020 Application Form can be filled online as per schedule at the official website, i.e., amia.in. Application form released by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for PhD in Business Administration. Candidates Master’s Degree in Management or allied subjects with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade are eligible. In the AIMA online registration form, details such as personal particulars, academic details, experience detail, demand draft particulars have to be filled correctly. Candidates who wish to appear in the Research Management Aptitude Test can fill the RMAT 2020 online registration form.
Latest: Application form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
RMAT 2020 Application Form
Through the RMAT 2020, admission into PhD Programme is beneficial for working managers who are constrained by time and location to pursue regular Ph.D from Universities and other Institutes offering full-time Ph.D programmes. Important schedule regarding RMAT 2020 Application Form is given below table.
|Last date for online registration||31 Dec 2020|
|Last date for receipt of filled in the application form at AIMA, New Delhi||04 Jan 2021|
- Click here to make a registration for AIMA RMAT.
- Click here to make login for already registered candidates.
Application Fee for AIMA RMAT 2020
Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi from any bank. Register online at website, AIMA, along with the DD details. While registering online, the candidates may also pay using credit/debit cards. The Detailed Syllabus of the Entrance Test (RMAT), Information bulletin & other details of the Ph.D. programme can be accessed at the same as the official website.
How to Apply RMAT 2020 Application Form?
Aspiring candidates who wish to appear in RMAT 2020, must follow the following steps to fill the online application form.
The steps to fill the application form are as given below-
Step 1: If you are a first-time user create your login first.
Step 2: If you have created a login or already have a login click on the direct link above and follow the steps given below and keep all your essential documents to be ready:
Step 3: Fill the application form
Step 4: Upload images as per required in the application form
Step 5: Make Payment
Step 6: View the final application form and submit the application form
Photograph specification for AIMA RMAT 2020
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
- Candidates make sure that the picture is in color,
- the image should only be in jpg. or jpeg. Format.
- Size should not be more than 50 kb not less than 5kb.
Documents needed to fill AIMAR RMAT 2020 Application Form
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the following details/documents/ Information
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1500/- drawn in favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD. Or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case of making online payment.
Eligibility Criteria for AIMA RMAT 2020
A candidate will be eligible for admission to a course of study leading to the degree of Ph.D. in Business Administration subject to fulfilling the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: A candidate will be eligible for admission to a course of study leading to the degree of Ph.D. in Business Administration subject to fulfilling the following criteria: Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Management or allied subjects like Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM duly approved by AICTE, of two years duration with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to Master Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade. In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years post qualification work experience in the industry at the managerial level or a minimum 5 years of teaching experience as full-time Faculty in a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Admit Card
RMAT Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website as per schedule. Candidates use the registration number and date to login to download the admit card. On the Admit Card details of the examination are mentioned on the exam date, time and venue of the RMAT. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination. So, candidates are advised to bring the hard copy of their to admit card along with valid identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, etc.
RMAT 2020 Exam
Research Management Aptitude Test i.e. RMAT it is a national level entrance examination conducted by AIMA and AMU Joint Ph.D. programme is aimed at providing formal training to budding faculty and working managers, with an inclination for academics, teaching research. It helps in the development of skills and competencies based on a sound understanding of the principles of management and methods of conducting research with scientific rigor. Interested candidate will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) followed by an Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
About the AIMA
AIMA (All India Management Association) is the national level body of the management profession. It has got the active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. It has contributed the vast level in the progress of the Mangement field. It has a comprehensive base of 68 Local Management Associations including two cooperating LMAs abroad, with a membership over 37000 and close to 6000 corporate /institutional members. AIMA have major represented on Boards of Government bodies including the AICTEs, NBA, NPC and etc.
If you have any queries regarding RMAT 2020 Application Form, please ask in the comments below.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Application Form can be filled online at the official website
Ans : Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1500/-
Ans : Candidates need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph in the application form.
Ans : Yes, candidates must have relevant work experience.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.