SEAT Application Form 2019 is released by the Srishti institute of Art, Design & Technology at its official website for PG Professional Programs & PG Programs In Arts and the first round of UG Technical and UG Professional courses. Aspirants can download and fill in the details in the application form manually or can apply online. The candidates can apply for more than course. Applicants have to download, fill in detail and submit both Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form. Part 1 of the application consists of the candidate’s Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Communication Details. However, in Part 2 of the application form candidates have to specify the details of the course and the eligibility satisfied for it, preferred test centers, etc. In both the parts of the application form, candidates have to affix a recent passport size photograph (3.5X4.5 cm). It is important the candidates should submit the application form completed in all aspect before the last date. Any application submitted after the last date will not be considered. Applicants have to send the Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form along with the relevant documents to the address as printed on the application form. Check more details about SEAT Application Form from the article below.
SEAT Application Form 2019
The application form of SEAT 2019 is accessible in both way online and offline. Candidates can apply through the direct link given below and for applying offline candidates can download the form from the official website. The schedule for SEAT 2019 Application form is provided in the table below:
Undergraduate-Programs(Technical / Professional)
|Application Start||Application End||LAST DATE TO PAY Registration Fee||LAST DATE TO PAY Annual Fee|
|14 Jan 2019||25 Mar 2019||09 May 2019||23 May 2019|
|23 May 2019||10 Jun 2019||27 Jun 2019||04 Jul 2019|
|LAST DATE FOR ROLLING ACCEPTANCE of the Hard Copy of Application Form||LAST DATE TO PAY Registration Fee & Deposit to Course Offered||LAST DATE TO PAY Annual Fee|
|04 Feb 2019||04 Mar 2019||04 Apr 2019|
|04 Mar 2019||08 Apr 2019||08 May 2019|
|04 Apr 2019||06 May 2019||03 June 2019|
For UG Technical Program & Professional Program:
- Click here to apply online for UG Technical Program & Professional Program
- Click Here for the instruction for Filling in Application Form for UG Technical Program & Professional Program
- Click Here for the Application Form for UG Technical Program & Professional Program Program – Part 1
- Click Here for the Application Form for UG Technical Program & Professional Program Program (B.Voc) – Part 2
For PG Professional Programs & PG Programs In Arts:
- Click Here to apply online for PG Professional Programs & PG Programs In Arts
- Click Here for the instruction required for PG Professional Programs & PG Programs In Arts.
PG Professional Programs:
- Click Here for Application Form for Postgraduate Professional Program – Part 1
- Click Here for Application Form for Postgraduate Professional Program (M.Des) – Part-2
- Click Here for Application Form for Postgraduate Professional Program (M.F.A) – Part-2
- Click Here for Application Form for Postgraduate Professional Program (M.Plan)- Part-2
PG Programs In Arts:
- Click Here for Application Form for Postgraduate Program in Arts – Part 1
- Click Here for Application Form for Postgraduate Program in Arts (MA) – Part 2
Official Website srishti.ac.in
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 3000 against the application fee. The fee to be paid by the applicants is non-refundable.
How to Fill the SEAT 2019 Application Form?
- Click on the link provided on this page to download the application form and take a printout of it
- To download the application form, aspirants will be required to enter the following details:
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Email ID
- Course(s) Interested to Apply for
- Submit the details and the pdf file for Application Form will be available for download.
- Aspirants need to download Part 1 and Part 2 of the Application and fill in details as required.
- For Part 1, candidate’s need to provide the following information;
- Applicant’s Name
- Affix a recent passport size colored with white background
- Date of Birth
- Place of Residence
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Educational Information – List of schools/ colleges that the candidate has attended.
- Extracurricular and Volunteer Activities
- Employment History (if any)
- Parent’s Information
- Applicants need to provide the choice of the test centers and the list of courses applied for.
- For Part 2 of the application form, candidates need to provide the following information:
- Applicant’s Name
- Eligibility Criteria that are satisfied by the candidate for that course
- Program and Course Name
- Application fee details.
- Candidates will be required to submit two copies of the certificate for which he/she has satisfied the eligibility criteria.