FTII Application Form 2020- The Film and Television Institution of India (FTII) released the online application form. Interested aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying online. To apply for FTII 2020, applicants need to register before the last date i.e., 24 January, 2020. Only one application per candidate will be accepted. Multiple applications will be rejected. In the online application, applicants must provide their correct details such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details. After filling in the details, upload photograph and signature as per the specifications FTII application process. The payment of the application fee will pay only through the online mode. Candidates can check more information about FTII Application Form 2020 in the article below.
Latest: FTII JET 2020 online application form-cum-registration is now available. Scroll down to apply.
FTII Application Form 2020
Candidates must note that exam for the 2020 session is conducted by SRIFT, Kolkata. The dates for commencement of the FTII Application Form 2020 is given in the table below:
|Registration starts from||08 Dec 2019|
|Registration Ends||24 Jan 2020|
|Download of Admit Card||05 Feb 2020|
Application Form : Click here apply for the FTII Application Form 2020.
Official Website: ftii.ac.in.
FTII Application Fee 2020
The application fee for FTII 2020 is given below & must be paid through given mode of payments.
Mode of Payment: Application-cum-registration fee can be paid by using debit/credit card, NET banking etc.
|General & OBC||Rs. 4000|
Joint Entrance Test (JET) Registration Fee: Application-cum-registration fee details, which is groupwise is given below:
|Courses||Fee For All||Fee For SC / ST/ PWD|
|For Any one course i.e. under group A/B/C||₹ 4000||₹ 1250|
|For two courses (one subject from each|
group) A & B or B & C or C & A
|₹ 8000 (4000 + 4000)||₹ 2500 (1250 + 1250)|
|For Three courses (one subject from each|
group) A, B & C
(4000 + 4000 + 2000)
(1250 + 1250 + 625)
Group wise Course details:
How to Apply Online for FTII 2020?
To apply online for FTII 2020, follow the instructions given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Register online by creating the Login username and password.
- Fill the registration form by providing information such as Name of the Applicant, Username, PAssword, Email ID, Mobile Number and submit it.
- On registering successfully, applicants will receive the created username and password at their registered mail id.
Step 2: Fill in other required details
- Applicants need to provide only valid details in the online application form.
- Fill in information such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Details, etc in the FTII Online Application Form 2020.
- Upload scanned passport size colored photograph and signature in the online application as per the specification.
Step 3: Submit the Form
- On completing the above-mentioned steps, applicants need to submit and take a print out of the completed application form.
Step 4: Make payment for the FTII 2020 Application Form
- Immediately after submission of the application, candidates should make payment for the application fee. The Application fee for FTII 2020 is accepted only through the State Bank of Patiala (SBP) collect.
Items to keep ready before applying online-
- Valid e-mail ID and Alternate email ID.
- Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of Passport size [4.5×3.5 cm] color photograph and Signature.
How to remit the Application Fee?
There is only one option available for payment of admission fee as given below:
- Debit / Credit Card
On selection of options click button “Submit”. On clicking button “Submit” the information about Name, Category, Examination fees will be displayed.
Note: Once the payment has been made through Debit/Credit Card; you will not be allowed to change/modify any information.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- Applicants should submit only one application. Multiple applications will be rejected.
- Candidates should fill the FTII Application Form 2020 only after ensuring that they fulfil all essential requirements and qualifications for the course they are applying for.
- The Application form must be complete in all respects. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
FTII Admit Card 2020
Admit card or the hall ticket for the FTII JET 2020 examination will be provided to all the candidates who positively registered & submitted the application form as per instructions. The FTII Admit Card 2020 will be available in the month of Febuary once the application process gets over. Carry your FTII JET admit card in a hard copy format & should also carry a Govt. approved ID like aadhar card, PAN Card, passport etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for FTII Admit Card 2020
Q1: Can I fill FTII 2020 Application form offline?
Q2: I have filled the incorrect information related to the category in my application form. Can I change it?
Q3: Is it neccessary to take a print out of my FTII 2020 Application Form?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.