|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SRFTI Application Form 2018 will be issued by Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute by online mode only. The Institute will issue the application for 3 -year Post Graduate Programme in Cinema and 2-year Postgraduate Programme in Television. Candidates need to select the course for which they wish to take admission to. The online registration for SRFTI Admission 2018 shall commence from 02nd week of April 2018.
SRFTI Application Form 2018
Interested aspirants can apply for SRFTI 2018 by registering online. The entire process of filling online application can be completed in four stages: Registering online, Filling in other required details in the online application, make payment for the application, upload photograph, category certificate, challan and submit the online application. The applications must be filled and submitted through online mode only. Candidates can check more details about SRFTI Application Form 2018 from the article below.
The expected date for commencement of SRFTI Application Form 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Online Application Form will be available from||02nd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application||02nd week of May 2018|
Apply Online : Link will be available on the official website i.e., srfti.ac.in
Official website of SRFTI is srfti.ac.in
The application fee for various categories is given in the table below, which is to be paid by bank challan only :
|Category||Application fee charges|
|Other than S.C., S.T. & PWD||Rs. 2000/-|
|S.C. & S.T. S.C. , S.T. & PWD||Rs. 500/-|
Items Required at the time of Applying for SRFTI Admission 2018
- A valid and unique Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Marksheets and certificate of the qualifying examination
- Scanned photograph
Important instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates can apply for more than course using single registration only.
- In case of the candidate applying for two courses, use separate challans for making payment.
- The applications must be submitted through online mode only. Application form submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Mode of payment of the application fee will be through bank challan only. Fees submitted through any other mode viz. IPO/Demand Draft/money order / CRF stamp etc will not be accepted.
How to Apply for SRFTI 2018?
Aspirants can apply for SRFTI 2018 by following the simple steps as given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Fill in the required details in the registration form and click on “Register” button to submit the details.
- On successful submission of the Registration Form, the applicant will receive an activation link at their registered mail id. Applicants should click on the link to confirm their registration process.
- In case the candidate does not find the registration confirmation e-mail in their “Inbox”, please check the “Spam Folder”.
Step 2: Fill in details in the online application form
After the registration process is complete, applicants need to fill in other required details in the online application. The details to be provided are as follows:
- Basic Details
- Application Fee Details
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Qualification Details
Step 3: Upload Photograph, Certificate & Challan
After filling in the details, upload photograph and other relevant documents in the online application as per the given specification:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||not more than 40 KB||140 pixels X 170 pixels|
|Category Certificate||jpg/jpeg||not more than 100 KB||800 pixels X 1100 pixels|
|Challan||jpg/jpeg||not more than 40KB||1100 pixels X 800 pixels|
Step 4: Final Review and confirmation
After filling in the details in the online application form, review the information carefully that you have entered. If the candidate wishes to change any information entered, it can be done by pressing ‘Edit’ button. If the candidate is satisfied with the information entered in the application form, press ‘Apply’ button for final submission.
SRFTI Allotment of Registration Number 2018
Once the candidate has successfully submitted Online Application Form for SRFTI Admission 2018, they will receive a system generated Registration number. Also, it is advised to applicants to print the Application form for future references.
Insofar, official details of SRFTI Application form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute releases SRFTI 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.