SRFTI Admit Card 2019 is issued by Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute on February 14, 2019. The admit card will contain basic information about the examinee and the examination centre. Candidates who wish to appear for the entrance exam can download their admit card from srfti.ac.in. The candidates are advised to bring their admit card at the time of examination.
To download the admit card you will be required to enter Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID. The admit card is an important verification document and is solely the responsibility of the candidate to safeguard it. The SRFTI Admit Card will be issued to only those candidates who would have registered for SFTI 2019. Check more information on SRFTI 2019 Admit Card in the article below.
SRFTI Admit Card 2019
The admit card for SRFTI is available for download on its official admission portal. Candidates will have to bring the hard copy of the admit card to appear for the entrance exam. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without an admit card.
|Release of e-admit cards||14 Feb 2019|
|Written Entrance Test will commence from||24 Feb 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for SRFTI 2019.
Official Website i.e., srfti.ac.in
How to download Admit Card for SRFTI 2019?
Follow the instructions given below to download the admit card:
- Click on the direct link provided in this page to download the admit card
- In the login screen, enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID.
- The admit card will appear for your screen.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
- You can also go to the official site of SRFTI at srfti.ac.in and follow the same procedure as above
List of Examination Centres
- New Delhi
- Port Blair
SRFTI Sample Paper
The Satyajit Ray of Film & Television Institute also provides a sample paper on its official website. The sample paper is a tentative question paper, and can be use for reference purpose only. Through the sampl paper candidates can get an idea of what type of questions will be asked in the examination.
- For SRFTI Sample paper – Click Here
SRFTI Examination Pattern
There will be a written examination of 3 hours duration. The paper for written examination will be divided in two sections of total marks of 100.
- The first section will have 40 marks on mental aptitude
- the second section will be of 60 marks on creative aptitude and specific area aptitude
Answers have to be written in English only.
Note the following important points
- Mobile phone, calculator or any other electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination centre and will be considered as unfair means.
- Candidates are advised to carry pen, pencil(2B), Eraser & Sharpener in the examination hall. For candidates of specialization in cinematography and Animation Cinema may require colour pencil.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall for any reason whatsoever till one hour the examination.
- The SRFTI is only responsible for issuing the admit card. The admit card has to be preserved by the candidate till the examination is conducted.
- If there are error in the spelling of your name or any other kind of discrepancy, report the same to the eam authorities immediately.
- No issues regarding admit card will be entertained at the time of examination.
- Candidates have to bring Identity Card such as Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card or Voter ID card which should have your Photograph, pasted on it and issued by Government Bodies/University/College.
- It is advised to candidates to visit the examination centre a day before the exam. You can get familiar with the routes and be punctual to appear for the exam.
SRFTI 2019 Result
The result for SFTI entrance exam 2019 will be published on the official site of SRFTI. The candidates who will qualify the written examination and fulfill the eligibility norms prescribe by the Institute will be called for an Interactive Orientation Course. The list of candidates who will qualify for this orientation Course will be available on its official site, srfti.ac.in.
If you have any query please comment in the box below. The candidate may reach us on our forum a more detailed discussion.