SRFTI 2017 Admit Card – SRFTI 2017 Admit Card is issued by Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute. The admit cards is available for download from May 2017. The candidates who wish to download the SRFTI 2017 Admit Card can visit the official website at srfti.ac.in The applicants are advised to carry this document on the day of the examination. The admit card is strictly provisional. Any candidate appearing for the SRFTI written test will not be allowed in the exam centre. The candidates must take a printout of the admit card along with a valid ID proof.
Only the candidates, who will complete the 2017 SRFTI Application Form within the prescribed span of time will be issued the admit cards.
All those candidates who aspire to appear for the exam are able to download their SRFTI admit card 2017 from this page as well. We have provided a link for the candidates with all the details like how to download admit card and what to do after you have downloaded the admit cards, the documents that you will be required to carry on the day of the exam can be checked from this page.The candidates can check the dates as mentioned in the table:
Schedule for the SRFTI 2017 Admission
|Online application begins||09 April 2017|
|Online application ends||1 May 2017|
|Admit cards issue||17 May 2017|
|Written test||21 May 2017|
|Result announcement||23 June 2017|
|Oc interview||10 July 2017|
SRFTI Admit Card
The admit cards allotted for the SRFTI 2017 written test to the students are strictly provisional meaning they are issued by the competent authority with official e-signatures printed on it.
To Download Your Admit Card – Click Here
Anyone encountered impersonating the signature of the official’s, printed on the admit card or the information such as name and other details of any other candidate whose application was incomplete and not registered will not be given permission at any cost to sit for the examination
The SRFTI 2017 Admit Card serves as your ticket to enter the hall where the examination is to take place. A candidate can find in his/her admit card all the necessary details related to the time table of the examination, venue, address of the venue, code of the centre, code of the subject etc.
A candidate is usually allowed to choose his/her choice of centres where he wants to appear for the written test. However, there are only few cases where due to the unavailability of the seats, the centre allocation may be changed. In this case the decision of the institute is final. No arguments in thsis matter shall be entertained. Therefore, the candidate must refrain from bringing any such requests.
If there is any printed mistake in your admit card, the applicants should immediately inform the institute so that the necessary action can be taken at that time.
How to download the 2017 SRFTI Admit Card
The steps to download the SRFTI admit card are:
- Logon to the site www.srfti.ac.in
- See announcements on the home page
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click “continue to Download Admit Card”
- Please clearly note down your examination.
List of Centers for SRFTI Written Examination with Center Code:
|Centre code||Exam Center City||Centre code||Exam Center City|
Instructions for the Admit Card
- In case, there is any error in the printing of the SRFTI Admit Card, the same problem must be reported to the commission immediately.
- Candidates whose printed photograph is not visible on the SRFTI Admit Card, will have to bring their photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, driving license passport or voter ID along with two passport size photographs to be able to sit for the test.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to safeguard their admit cards.
- In case you have lost or misplaced your SRFTI 2017 Admit Card, you will be held responsible if any impersonator misuses your details to access the system.
- Please read all the time tables, venues, dates on the Admit Card for the SRFTI ADMIT CARDS 2017, carefully.
- Candidates are required to carefully note down the venue of examination for the reporting time and other details failing to adhere to which might call for disqualification.
- If a candidate appears for the examination half an hour late than the time indicated time, their responses may not be entertained by the officials and therefore your response will not be evaluated in such case. The admission of such candidates may be canceled.
- No claims/ arguments will be entertained from the applicant’s part in this matter.
- It is advised to the candidates that they should visit the exam centre on day before the actual exam. You may like to get familiar with the route to decide which path route will be easy for you to cover and reach the exam centre on time.
If you have any query please comment in the box below. The candidate may reach us on our forum a more detailed discussion.