The SRFTI Result 2019 has published on the official site of SRFTI at srfti.ac.in. After the result declaration, qualified candidates will be called for an Interactive Orientation Course on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and verification of marks/ degree. As per last year, 25% weightage was given to written test. After the result has published, now the candidates have to attend a three-day interactive orientation course followed by personal interview. 50% weightage shall be given to Interactive Orientation Course and 25% weightage to the personal interview. With the help of all these three factors, the authorities will admit students in the course they applied for.
SRFTI Result 2019
The result has been announced by Satyajit Ray of Film & Television Institute on its official website. They publish a list of selected candidates for the Orientation Course and Personal Interview.
|Declaration of Result||17 May 2019|
|OC and Interview date||To be Announced|
|Session commences from||To be Announced|
Result: Click here to check the result of SRFTI 2019.
- Click here to check the STFTI 2019 fiveth Merit List for Direction & SPW for Postgraduate Programme in Cinema.
- Clikc here to check the STFTI 2019 Third Merit List of Editing for Postgraduate Programme in Cinema.
- Click here to check the STFTI 2019 First Merit List of Sound for Editing – JET 2019
- Click here to check the STFTI 2019 First Merit List of Sound for EDM – JET 2019
- Click here to check the STFTI 2019 First Merit List of Direction & Producing for EDM – JET 2019
- Click here to check the STFTI 2019 First Merit List Sound Recording & Design – JET 2019
- Click here to check the STFTI 2019 First Merit List of Direction & Screenplay Writing – JET 2019
- Click here to check the SRFTI 2019 First Merit List of Electronic and Digital Media management.
- Click here to check the SRFTI 2019 First Merit List of Producing for Film and Television.
- Click here to check the SRFTI 2019 First Merit List of writing for Electronic and Digital Media.
- Click here to check the SRFTI 2019 First Merit List for Cinematography for Electronic and Digital Media.
- Click here to check the SRFTI 2019 First Merit List for Cinematography.
- Click Here to check the SRFTI 2019 First Merit List for Animation Cinema.
SRFTI 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates will have to apply for the entrance examination through the online application system of the Institute. The Online Application allows the candidate to provide all the required information and also to upload a scanned photograph and challan. The application fee has to be paid by Bank Challan before filling up the application form.
- The selection of candidates to be called for the Interactive Orientation Course (OC) for candidates applied for Postgraduate Programme in Cinema will be provisional subject to:
- Fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
- Verification of the marks/degrees (equivalence to graduate etc.
- However, there shall be no orientation programme for shortlisted candidates in Postgraduate Programme in Television
- Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility norms will not be considered for admission, even if they are provisionally selected for admission.
- The list of selected candidates will be published on the website. No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidates.
- Candidates are eligible to be enrolled in only one specialisation
- Certificates and mark sheets of the successful applicants will be verified at the time of Interactive Orientation Course and also during the admission. Ineligible candidates or those without the original certificates and mark sheets will lose his/her candidature for IOC/Interview/Admission at any time in the process of selection without any notice even if they had qualified in the written examination.
Following Documents are required to be produced at the time of interactive orientation course
- Admit Card of the admission test.
- All Original Mark-sheets.
- Self Attested photocopies of all Mark-sheets and Admit Cards.
- Three stamp-size (2X2.5 cm) colour photographs.
- Parents’/guardian’s income certificate or any one of the following:
- Copy of the Income Tax Return
- Copy of Form 16
- Copy of Pay Slip/ Salary Certificate from the employer
- Income Certificate from local MLA/Councilor
- Photo ID card, which has the postal address, of the candidate like voter Id card, Driving license, Aadhaar card, Passport etc.).
- FOR SC/ ST candidates – Original Caste Certificate and two self-attested photocopies thereof.
- For OBC (Non-Creamy) – Candidates will be required to produce original certificate along with two attested copies of category certificates, issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format.
Seats Intake in various courses in SFTI
SRFTI Fee Structure
As per Last Year..!!
|Hostel Security||6,600 /-|
|Cultural Activity Fee||2,750/-|