The SRFTI Result 2018 will be published on the official site of SRFTI at srfti.ac.in. After the result will be declared, qualified candidates will be called for an Interactive Orientation Course on fulfillment of eligibility criteria and verification of marks/ degree. As per last year, 25% weightage was given to written test. After the result will be published, candidates have to attend a three day interactive orientation course followed by personal interview. 50% weightage shall be given to Interactive Orientation Course and 25% weightage to the personal interview. With the help of all these three factors, the authorities will admit students in the course they applied for.
SRFTI Result 2018
The result will be announced by Satyajit Ray of Film & Television Institute on its official website. It will publish a list of selected candidates for Orientation Course and Personal Interview. The result will be declared once the exam is conducted successfully in all the test centres.
|Declaration of Result||Fourth week of June 2018|
|OC and Interview date||Second week of July 2018|
|Session commences from||Second week of August 2018|
Result : Link will be available on the official website i.e., srfti.ac.in
Official website of SRFTI is srfti.ac.in
SRFTI 2018 Selection Procedure
Candidates will have to apply for the entrance examination through the online application system of the Institute.The Online Application allows the candidate to provide all the required information and also to upload a scanned photograph and challan. The application fee has to be paid by Bank Challan before filling up the application form.
- The selection of candidates to be called for the Interactive Orientation Course (OC) for candidates applied for Postgraduate Programme in Cinema will be provisional subject to:
- Fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- Verification of the marks/degrees (equivalence to graduate etc.
- However there shall be no orientation programme for short listed candidates in Postgraduate Programme in Television
- Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility norms will not be considered for admission, even if they are provisionally selected for admission.
- The list of selected candidates will be published on the website. No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidates.
- Candidates are eligible to be enrolled in only one specialisation
- Certificates and mark sheets of the successful applicants will be verified at the time of Interactive Orientation Course and also during the admission. Ineligible candidates or those without the original certificates and mark sheets will lose his/her candidature for IOC/Interview/Admission at any time in the process of selection without any notice even if they had qualified in the written examination.
Following Documents are required to be produced at the time of interactive orientation course
- Admit Card of the admission test.
- All Original Mark-sheets.
- Self Attested photocopies of all Mark-sheets and Admit Cards.
- Three stamp-size (2X2.5 cm) colour photographs.
- Parents’/guardian’s income certificate or any one of the following:
- Copy of the Income Tax Return
- Copy of Form 16
- Copy of Pay Slip/ Salary Certificate from the employer
- Income Certificate from local MLA/Councilor
- Photo ID card, which has the postal address, of the candidate like voter Id card, Driving license, Aadhaar card, Passport etc.).
- FOR SC/ ST candidates – Original Caste Certificate and two self attested photocopies thereof.
- For OBC (Non Creamy) – Candidates will be required to produce original certificate along with two attested copies of category certificates, issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format.
Seats Intake in various courses in SFTI
|Course Name||Number of students|
|3-year (full time), Postgraduate Programme in Cinema||Maximum 72 students per batch (12 students* for each specialization)|
|2-year (full time), Postgraduate Programme in Television||Maximum 30 students per batch (5 students for each specialization)|
- Maximum 2 seats are to be for international students. If there will be no suitable foreign student, the seat will be considered for national intake.
SRFTI Fee Structure
|Details||Fee to be paid at the time of admission|
|Admission Fee (one time)||Rs 3,000/-|
|Student Tuition fee per semester||Rs 27,500/-|
|Library Fee per semester||Rs 2,500/-|
|Internet Fee per semester||Rs 2,750/-|
|Hotel Admission Fee (one time)||Rs 1,000/-|
|Hostel rent per semester||Rs 12,500/-|
|Electricity charge per semester||Rs 3,500/-|
|Security Deposit||Rs 40,000/-|
|Security deposit for Library||Rs 6,000/-|
|Security deposit for Hostel||Rs 6,000/-|
Note: Rs 2,500/- may be added for cultural activity fee (one time) at the time of admission.