CFA 2018 Admit Card – CFA Institute has released CFA December 2018 Admit Card on cfainstitute.org. The admit card of CFA 2018 has only been issued online, at the candidate login. Chartered Financial Analyst exam admission tickets is an important document and should be carried on the exam day. To download the CFA Admit Card 2018 for December exam, the candidates need to access the link below and enter e-mail id and password. It is the responsibility of test taker to download CFA Admit Card, print, preserve, check details. Important instructions for exam and policies are conveyed through admission ticket. Get here CFA December 2018 Admit Card for Level I only and know about identification policy and exam.
CFA December 2018 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to print CFA 2018 Admission Ticket on a plain white unused sheet of paper and take care not to write anything on it. Cross check details in it and try to visit test center to get an idea of its location. The complete schedule of CFA December 2018 can be checked from below:
|Exam admission tickets available from||31 October 2018|
|Exam day||01 Dec 2018|
|Exams Graded||December 2018 – January 2019|
|Exam results||January 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download CFA Admit Card 2018.
- Official Website: www.cfainstitute.org.
How to Download CFA Admit Card 2018
In order to download the admit card of CFA Level 1, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- A new window will open and it looks as shown below:
- Next, the candidates will have to enter the E-mail Id and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button and download the displayed admit card.
Admit Card of CFA Level I December 2018
- Note Admission and Departure Policy concerning the timing of arrival, door closing time. Reach at least one hour early. Present CFA 2018 Admission Ticket, and international travel passport.
- Answer sheet and exam book policy are important as well. Use No. 2 or HB pencil to mark an answer sheet so that machine can clearly read answers.
- Calculator policy states that two calculator models are authorized for use. Check models permitted from CFA Institute website.
A valid international travel passport
- Is issued by a national government which certifies, for the purpose of international travel, the identity and nationality of its holder;
- Passport cards, national identification cards, limited travel documents, internal passports, and passports that are clipped, hole-punched, or marked cancelled are not valid forms of identification for the CFA Program. Learn more
- Is an original document (photocopies are not allowed) and is current (not expired);
- Contains your name,* date of birth, passport number, expiration date, and the name of the country that issued the passport;
- Is machine readable** (handwritten passports will not be accepted); and
- Includes a recognizable photograph on the passport data page.
Instructions to print Admission Ticket for CFA Exam 2018
Print admit card on a clean, fresh paper. Do not write either on front or back side of this document.
Check contents of CFA Admit Card
It is probable that due to some browser setting, certain details are not visible in admit card. In the event that that happens, change browser settings and print again. The following information must be in admit card.
- Your CFA Institute ID number
- The last four characters of your passport number
- Your name as it appears in your CFA Institute account
- Your passport expiration date
- The name, date, and location of the test center where you are assigned to take the exam
Update Passport Information
Data in passport must match with data in CFA 2018 Admission Ticket. In any other event, where details differ, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam. You can change/update passport information data with CFA Institute.
- Login to confirm or update the passport information on file.
- To update your name as it appears in your account, submit the Identification Information Change Request (PDF). (Review the identification policy for more information.)
If you have updated data, then re-print admit card.
Some more important details to check