Army Institute of Management, Kolkata MBA Admission 2019 has been announced on the basis of Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management. The candidate who wishes to apply for admission in AIM Kolkata MBA Admission 2019 has to submit the CAT score with the application. The candidates will be called as per their performance in CAT for further Group Discussion & Personal Interview at AIMK at Kolkata. The list of qualified candidates will be published online at the Institute official website.
The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as well as accredited by NAAC. Army Institute of Management, Kolkata is affiliated by the West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). The candidates whoever are interested in applying should follow this article to know all the information with every small and big detail.
Army Institute of Management, Kolkata MBA Admission 2019
The AIM grants admission to the students who are looking for full two year residential MBA programme through CAT with 120 students per batch. The candidate who are interested to know about all the events happening during the admission process for AIM Kolkata MBA Admission 2019, can go through the below article.
|Last date for sale and submission of completed application||15 Jan 2019|
|Last date of submission of completed application with late fee
of Rs 200/-
|15 Feb 2019|
|GD and PI||1st Week of Mar 2019|
|Declaration of Result of successful candidates||to be announced|
|Begining of new session||Last week of July 2019|
AIM Kolkata MBA 2019 Application Form
The candidates who are looking forward to seeking admission in AIM, Kolkata and wants to go through brochure can find the brochure from below provided link. The Applicants need to fill all the valid details in the application form so that the application doesn’t get rejected. The direct link to download the application form is provided below.
The candidate needs to send completed application form to:
Army Institute of Management
Judges Court Road
Opp. Alipore Telephone Exchange
Alipore, Kolkata – 700 027
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The candidates have to pay the application fee as below given denomination and whoever candidates delay in submission there will be a late fee of Rs.200. The application fees is non refundable.
|Category||Application Fee charges|
Eligibility Criteria for AIM Kolkata Admission 2019
The Candidate whoever is applying for the MBA course at Army Institute of Management, Kolkata. Must ensure that they qualify the eligibility criteria set by the institute.
The minimum qualification for admission to MBA programme is 3 or 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Bachelor’s Degree through Distance Mode is not eligible for applying. Candidates of current batch who would be completing all requirements for the Bachelor’s Degree by 30 June 2019 may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally and will be required to produce evidence to establish their eligibility by 20 August 2019, failing which they will be dropped from the programme.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Category
The admission to the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Professional Colleges is assigned to the children of the eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex-Army personnel and war widows of the Army. The children of army personl who falls in below given categories of Army personnel will be eligible and for the same they have to submit the relevant documents to verify their elegibility AWES Professional Colleges along with the Application Form.
- Children of Serving Army Personnel, Retired/Released/Discharged/Killed in action/Died During Service/Disabled in Action/Medically Boarded out with Pension (Submit Certificate No 1):-
- The Army personnel who have served the army for minimum 10 years as continuous service.
- Children of ex Army personnel who are granted/ awarded regular pension, Liberalized family pension,Family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/ invalided medical board This includes wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
- Children of ex Army personnel who have taken discharge or are released after 10 years of service.
- For the Adopted/Stepchildren and Children of Remarried Widows
- Adopted Child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission
- Stepchildren are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Arm who is otherwise eligible
Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases
- Children of ex-Army Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps Officers Presently Serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/IAF) presently serving with Indian Navy/Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for at least 10 years.
- Children of those APS personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
- Children of APS personnel, who are directly recruited into APS who have completed 10 years of service and of those who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
- Children of only those members of MNS who have 10 years service as regular members of MNS or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
- Children of only those TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service
AIM Kolkata MBA 2019 Group Discussion and Personal Interview
The candidate who ever qualify the CAT are only called for the GD/PI of AIM Kolkata MBA Admission. The candidates will be invited for the GD/PI as per their merit. The candidate should follow the official website to find the shortlisted candidate list. At the time of process they need to bring their admit card of CAT.
Documents required at the time of GD& PI:-
- Certificate-1 (2 set of photocopies)
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet (2 set of photocopies)
- Graduation Certificate (If completed)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT Admit Card and Score Card (2 set of photocopies)
AIM Kolkata MBA 2019 Selection Procedure
- The selection of candidates for two year MBA programme will be on the basis of merit in CAT 2019.
- The candidates who are selected will have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- On the basis of candidate’s performance in CAT & GD/PI, a final merit list is drawn up.
- If the two candidates gets equal marks then the seat will be offered on the CAT percentile.
- The amount will be adjusted against the tuition fees. which has to be paid at the time of registration including fees of first semester once the candidate is admitted.
Army Institute of Management, Kolkata Placement
AIM’s placement record has been excellent over the past eighteen years. The graduates who are passed by institutesare successfully placed in successfull organisation. The students have mainly been placed in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Systems. At present, many of the alumni are holdingexecutive positions in industry within and outside the country.
Weightage for AIM Kolkata MBA Admission 2019
Special weightage will be awarded to the wards of Gallantry Award Winners and War Widows.
|Param Vir Chakra||5%|
|Sena Medal (Gallantry only)||1%|
|Distinguished Service in War / Conflict / Hostilities|
|Uttam Yudh Seva Medal (UYSM)||3%|
|Yudh Seva Medal (YSM)||2%|
|Mention in dispatches||1%|
Official website: www.aim.ac.in.
For more information of AIM, Kolkata MBA Admission 2019 download Information Brochure.