Army Institute of Management, Kolkata MBA Admission 2021 is going to be done on the basis of Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management. The candidate who wishes to apply for admission in AIM Kolkata MBA Admission 2021 has to submit the CAT score with the application. The candidates will be called as per their performance in CAT for further Group Discussion & Personal Interview at AIMK at Kolkata. The list of qualified candidates will be published online at the Institute official website. Read this article for information on Army Institute of Management, Kolkata MBA Admission 2021.
Latest: The application form for AIM Kolkata MBA Admission 2021 has been released. Scroll down to fill the form.
Army Institute of Management, Kolkata MBA Admission 2021
The AIM grants admission to the students who are looking for full two year residential MBA programme through CAT with 120 students per batch. The candidate who are interested to know about all the events happening during the admission process for AIM Kolkata MBA Admission 2021, can go through the below article.
|Availability of application form||Available!|
|GD and PI||Mar 2021|
|Intimation to successful candidates through email||Last week of Mar 2021 or earlier|
|Beginning of orientation programme||Mid week of Jul 2021|
AIM Kolkata MBA 2021 Application Form
The application form for AIM Kolkata MBA Admission 2021 can be obtained from official website, which is aim.ac.in. The Applicants need to fill all the valid details in the application form so that the application doesn’t get rejected. The direct link to download the application form is provided below.
Application Form: Click here to download the AIM Kolkata MBA 2021 Application Form.
Candidates need to send the hard copies of the following at the time of applying for MBA in Army Institute of Management Kolkata:
- Filled in application form
- Valid CAT 2020 score card
- Photocopy of academic documents of bachelor’s degree
- Applicable certificate – 1/2/3 (for army wards only)
- Photocopy of PPO (in case of ward of retired army person
Send the filled Admission Application Form AIM to:-
Army Institute of Management
Plot No III-B/ 11, Action Area III,
New Town Rajarhat
Kolkata – 700156
Telephones : 7980010533, 9748549010, 9051627827
E-mail : [email protected]
Website : aim.ac.in
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The candidates have to pay the application fee as below given.
|Category||Application Fee charges|
Candidates, who are willing to take admission, need to pay the cost of application form through NEFT only. NEFT details are as under :-
Title of Account: AIM Fund
Account Number: 50100333740322
Bank & Branch Name: HDFC Bank Ltd, Infospace SEZ
Bank Location: New Town, Kolkata, West Bengal
AIM Kolkata Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidate whoever is applying for the MBA course at Army Institute of Management, Kolkata. Must ensure that they qualify the eligibility criteria set by the institute.
The minimum qualification for admission to MBA programme is 3 or 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any university recognized by the UGC.
Bachelor’s Degree through Distance Mode is not eligible for applying. Candidates of current batch who would be completing all requirements for the Bachelor’s Degree by June 30, 2021 may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally and will be required to produce evidence to establish their eligibility by August 31, 2021, failing which they will be dropped from the programme.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Category
The admission to the AWES Professional Colleges is for the children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex Army personnel and war widows of the Army. The children must fall into one of the following categories of Army personnel to be eligible and they are required to submit the relevant certificate as given against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility for admission to AWES Professional Colleges along with the Application Form.
- Children of Serving Army Personnel, Retired/Released/Discharged/Killed in action/Died During Service/Disabled in Action/Medically Boarded out with Pension (Submit Certificate No 1):-
- The Army personnel who have served the army for minimum 10 years as continuous service.
- Children of ex Army personnel who are granted/ awarded regular pension, Liberalized family pension,Family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/ invalided medical board This includes wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
- Children of ex Army personnel who have taken discharge or are released after 10 years of service.
- For the Adopted/Stepchildren and Children of Remarried Widows
- Adopted Child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission
- Stepchildren are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Arm who is otherwise eligible
Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases
- Eligibility Criteria for Children of Ex Army Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps Officers Presently Serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/IAF). Children of only those ex-Army Medical officers/Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy/Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for at least 10 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Children of APS/MNS/TA Personnel
- Children of APS personnel classified as ex-servicemen as per Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 9 (52)/88/D(Res) dated 19 Jul 89.
- Children of those APS personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
- Children of APS personnel, who are directly recruited into APS who have completed 10 years of service and of those who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
- Children of only those members of MNS who have 10 years service as regular members of MNS or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
- Children of only those TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service
AIM Kolkata MBA 2021 Group Discussion and Personal Interview
The candidate who ever qualify the CAT are only called for the GD/PI of AIM Kolkata MBA Admission. The candidates will be invited for the GD/PI as per their merit. The candidate should follow the official website to find the shortlisted candidate list. At the time of process they need to bring their admit card of CAT.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of taking admission in AIMK:
- Original Degree Certificate (2 set of photocopies).
- Original Migration Certificate from the University last attended.
- Split mark sheets of graduation (2 set of photocopies).
- CAT 2020 score card (2 set of photocopies).
- Aadhaar Card (2 set of photocopies)
- Five passport size photographs.
- Birth proof certificate (2 set of photocopies)
- Caste Certificate (2 set of photocopies)
AIM Kolkata MBA 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for AIM Kolkata MBA Admission 2021 is provided below.
- The selection of candidates for two year MBA programme will be on the basis of merit in CAT 2020.
- The candidates who are selected will have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- On the basis of candidate’s performance in CAT & GD/PI, a final merit list is drawn up.
- If the two candidates gets equal marks then the seat will be offered on the CAT percentile.
- The amount will be adjusted against the tuition fees. which has to be paid at the time of registration including fees of first semester once the candidate is admitted.
Army Institute of Management, Kolkata Placement
AIM’s placement record has been excellent over the past eighteen years. The graduates who are passed by institutesare successfully placed in successfull organisation. The students have mainly been placed in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Systems. At present, many of the alumni are holdingexecutive positions in industry within and outside the country.
Weightage for AIM Kolkata MBA Admission 2021
Special weightage will be awarded to the wards of Gallantry Award Winners and War Widows.
|Param Vir Chakra||5%|
|Sena Medal (Gallantry only)||1%|
|Battle Casualties including Indl Disabled in Action (Boarded-out & not Boarded-out)|
|51% and more disability||3%|
|Upto 50% disability||2%|
|Physical casualties including Indl died in service w/o attributability to Mil Service||3%|
|Mention in dispatches||1%|
|Physical casualties including Indl disabled in service with or w/o attributability to Mil Service & Boarded-out||2%|
Official website: www.aim.ac.in
For more information of AIM, Kolkata MBA Admission 2021, Download following documents:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.