Patna University released the M.Ed Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 in online mode. The admit card available as per schedule on the official website, i.e., patnauniversity.ac.in. The direct link to download the admit card also provided on this page. The entrance exam is the MCQ(Multiple choice question) form for admission in the total number of 50 sanctioned seats. Candidates can download their admit card by entering their login details. Those candidates have not carry the valid admit card did not allow entering the entrance test, so advised to must carry the admit card on the day examination To know all the details related to Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2020 Check this page.
Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is an important document as it contains important information related to the entrance examination. So, candidates should keep it in good condition till the time the admission process gets over. Candidates can refer to the expected dates of Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2020 given in the table below:
|Issuance of admit card||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Patna University M.Ed 2020 entrance exam date||2nd week of Jun 2020|
Admit Card: Candidates can download Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2020 as per schedule at the official website, i.e., www.patnauniversity.ac.in
Steps To Download The Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2020
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to download the Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Click on the relevant link of the admit card.
- Now, Enter your login credentials as asked.
- The Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking all the details mentioned on the admit card candidates are advised to download and take a print out of the admit card.
- Candidates should keep multiple copies of the admit card with them as it will be required for the further admission process.
Details Mentioned on Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2020
Applicants must check that all the details given on the Admit Card are correct as per their knowledge. In case of any mistakes/errors, candidates should immediately contact the concerned board for further help. The Following details will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Name of the course
- Exam Center and Address
- Exam Timings
Documents To Be Carried For Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test 2020
It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the relevant documents on the day of examination. Candidates who will not be carrying the documents listed below on the entrance exam date will not be allowed to take the test. So, candidates should bring the following documents given below on the day of examination.
- A hard copy of the Admit Card on the day of examination
- A valid Government Approved ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport (Any), etc.
Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
Interested candidates should check the exam pattern, which will be helpful for the preparation of the entrance test as it will be provided the blueprint to structural way to follow the and get the sure benefit in the entrance exam score.
- Nature of the entrance test: Objective type questions
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Duration of the exam: 1 hour and 40 minutes (100 Minutes)
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking. One mark will be deducted for 3 incorrect answers. For example- if the number of wrong answers is 20, so 6 marks will be deducted from the total marks obtained by the candidate.
- Type of Questions: The question in the entrance test will be based on the core paper of the f two-year B.Ed. programme of Patna University.
The entrance test will be pertaining to the questions from the topics given below.
|Childhood and Growing Up|
|Contemporary India and Education|
|Learning and Teaching|
|Language across the Curriculum|
|Understanding Disciplines and Subjects|
|Gender, School and Society|
|Creating an Inclusive School|
|Knowledge and Curriculum|
|Assessment for Learning|
General Instructions For The Candidates
- Candidates must note that the admit card will be available in online mode only. No, the admit card will be sent through courier/post.
- The Hall ticket will be consisting of all the important information about the exam such as the date, time and venue of the examination. So, candidates are advised to keep it safe till the time the admission process gets over.
- It is advised to the aspirants to report at the exam venue prior to the allotted time.
- Electronic gadgets like mobile phone, calculators are prohibited in the examination hall. So, candidates should not carry any kind of gadgets on the day of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid hall ticket under any circumstances. So, it candidates should make sure that they carry the same on the day of exam otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, admit card will available only in online mode at the official website of Patna University. No other medium to get the Patna University M.Ed Entrance test Admit card.
Ans : Firstly, visit the official website and then click on the relevant link of the admit card. Now, enter your login credentials as asked. The Patna University M.Ed Test admit card is displayed on the screen. At last, after checking all the details mentioned on the admit card, click on download and take a print out of the admit card.
Ans : The details mentioned on the admit card are - Name of the candidate, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Category, Name of the course, Exam Center , Address and Exam Timings.