SJSV B.Ed Admission 2022 – SJSV has declared the result for B.Ed entrance examination on 5 July 2022. Students who appeared in the exam can check their scores in the merit list pdf at sjsv.nic.in.
SJSV that stands for Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidhyala, an institute located in Orrisa, conducts an Education Entrance Exam – SJSV B.Ed exam – for admissions into its 2 year Shikhashastri B.Ed courses . The candidate must have passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) M.A/Acharya or any equivalent examination with Sanskrit as a subject. Candidates can get the details on the official website sjsv.nic.in. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility, application fee, admit card, exam scheme, answer key of SJSV B.ED 2022 related information on this page.
Latest – SJSV B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2022 has been declared. Get link here
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Admission
SJSV conducts the written test for the admission into B.ed course for the academic year 2022-23. The exam would be offline, OMR based, and would have 150 Questions. All questions would be in Sanskrit.
SJSV B.Ed Admission Overview
|Exam Name||SJSV B.Ed 2022|
|Conducting Body||Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidhyala, Orrisa|
|Exam Eligibility||Passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) M.A/Acharya or any equivalent examination with Sanskrit as a subject|
|Level of Courses||PG|
|Course Offered||2 year Shikhashastri B.Ed|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|No. of Questions Asked||150|
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2022 Date
|Last date of application form||24 May 2022 (form should reach institute before 5:00 PM)|
|Date of Admit Card release||20 Jun 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||26 Jun 2022 (10 A.M. to 12 Noon)|
|Publication of Result||5 July 2022|
SJSV B.ED 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card is released online.
- The card would contain the date venue and timing o the examination.
- The candidates has to download the admit card and bring a printout of the same to the examination hall. He/she has to bring a proof of identity to the examination hall along with admit card.
Note: At the time of admission the SSET Admit Card has to be submitted. So Keep Admit Card Safe even after the exam.
- The duration of the course is two academic years consisting of 200 working days/
curriculum transaction days each excluding admission and examination days.
- The 200 transaction days will include teaching practice, revision and examination also.
- A maximum 10 days for leave may be considered in an academic year
A candidate will be eligible into the Shiksha Shastri-B.Ed. course on when:
- The candidate has passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) / B.A. or any equivalent examination from a recognized University/recognized examining body.
- Candidate must have studied Sanskrit as a subject for nontraditional
stream i.e. +3 (Arts), B.A. etc.
- Must achieve at least 50% aggregate, without F.C. & A.C., in Shastri / +3 (Arts) level is essential. Relaxation of 5% marks for S.C./ S.T. candidates is allowed.
- The candidate must have to completed minimum age limit of 20 years as on
SJSV B.ED 2022 Application Form
SJSV releases the application form of B.Ed 2022 on the official website. The form is available offline only. Candidates need to download the application form from official website i.e. http://www.sjsv.nic.in
How to Fill SJSV B.Ed 2022 Application Form
Step 1: Click on the Fee payment link above to pay the fees first.
Step 2: After Fee Payment, download the payment receipt
Step 3: Click on the link above to download Application Form
Step 4: Fill the form and attach relevant documents (list below)
Step 5: Send the Application form to the dress below
Address to send SJSV B.Ed Application Form 2022:
ShikshaShastri-B.Ed, Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University,
Shri Vihar, Puri, Odisha, Pin-752003
Documents to be attached with SJSV B.Ed Application Form
- Self attested copies of certificates & mark sheets of the qualifying examinations.
- The documentary evidence in support of the reserved categories.
- Three recent pass port size photographs duly attested. One should be pasted on
application form, one on identity card, and one on the admit card.
- Identity Card for exam (duly filled in)
- Admit Card for exam (duly filled in)
- Money receipt of online payment of Rs.800/- (Rupees eight hundred) only mentioning
full name of the candidate on the back side of the money receipt.
SJSV B.Ed Application Fee 2022
- The Application Fee is INR 800
Rejection of SJSV B.Ed Application Form
The application form will be rejected in the following conditions-
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- In case of detection of any wrong information, in the application shall stand rejected.
- Incomplete/ incorrectly filled in/ appllication received after the last date shall be rejected.
SJSV B.ED 2022 Exam Scheme
Mode: Offline; OMR Based
Number of Question: 150 MCQ
Language of the Paper: Sanskrit
Marks Per Question: 1
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Sanskrit Language Proficiency||50 marks||50 questions|
|Mental Ability||25 marks||25 questions|
|General Knowledge ( Current Affairs)||25 marks||25 questions|
|Teaching Aptitude||25 marks||25 questions|
|Sanskrit Literature ( Veda to Contemporary Lit.)||45 marks||25 questions|
SJSV B.ED 2022 Exam Syllabus
To understand exam pattern & syllabus is very crucial for cracking any exam. Here we are providing you the whole syllabus for your amenity so that you can prepare in the right direction and get enrolled into the merit list.
Sanskrit Language Proficiency: 50 marks
Mental Ability ( Reasoning) : 25 marks
- Numerical Aptitude / Mathematical Aptitude
- Human Relations
- Reasoning by Diagram
- Date, Month, Day
- Clock in Mirror
- Replacing the letter / word
- Odd-man out
- Logical reasoning
General Knowledge: 25 marks
- Indian Politics
- Sanskrit Universities / Institutions / Academies
- Sports (National / International)
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Capital of States & Union Territories
- General Abbreviations
Teaching Aptitude: 25 marks
- Conceptual (Classroom behavior, Psychology)
- Commissions and Committees
- Class-room behavior (student and teacher)
- Constitutional Rights on Education
- Sanskrit Education
- Innovations in Education
- National Curriculum frame-work
Sanskrit Literature: 25 marks
- Veda, Upanishads & Purana
- Smrutayah (Varna -Ashram – Sanskar)
- Itihasa (Ramayana & Mahabharata)
SJSV Qualifying Criteria
In order to be considered for Admission, the candidate must fulfill the following conditions:
- Securing at least 35%(18 marks out of 50 marks) marks for SC & ST students and 40%
(20 marks out of 50 marks) marks for others in Sanskrit Language proficiency i.e.
Group- A .
- An aggregate of 53 marks for SC & ST students and 60 marks for others in all
groups will be qualified for SSET(Group ‘A’ to ‘E’).
SJSV B.ED 2022 Result
The results of SJSV B.Ed Admission 2022 will be announced at official website or we will provide the link below.
- Result will disclose the roll number wise list of all the candidates who will appear for the exam and the Merit list for those who will qualify the exam.
SJSV B.ED 2022 Selection Criteria
- The candidate must have to qualify B.Ed entrance Exam
- The admission will be strictly on the basis of number of seats as recognized by NCTE.
- In case of admission the decision of the concerned authority of the University shall be
final and binding upon.
- At the time of admission the SSET Admit Card has to be submitted.
- Out of merit-list prepared for the categories of candidates will be ascertained and the
admission procedure will be followed accordingly
SJSV B.ED 2022 Fees Structure
Candidates those names will be enrolled in merit list and will be allotted a seat will have to pay fees for the course. Course fee: – Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) only. For second year, the course fee will be intimated later.
SJSV B.ED 2022 Seat Matrix
There are 50 seats in the course for the B.Ed programme. So candidates will have to ensure that right form filling the form to entrance test they remain serious and precise in their preparation so that they will be able to make it to cut off and get admission in this renowned course .
SJSV B.ED 2022 Reservation
For getting admission into SJSV B.Ed candidates will have to keep the reservation rules as per last year followed by the university. As per the rule of govt of Odisha seats reservation for:
- 80% and 20% of the total seats will be filled with the candidates who have come through
traditional and general streams respectively, duly following the reservation norms (for SC / ST / PH candidates) in each stream.
- 20% of seats in traditional stream will be reserved for the students of S.J.S.V.
- If reserved seats remain vacant for non-availability of suitable candidates of concerned
stream the seats may be allotted to the candidates of other category as the case may be.
- Overall the reservation of different casts would be as:
- SC – 16.25%
- ST – 22.5%
- PH – 3%
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya , named after the premier Deity of the eastern region Lord Jagannath , is the third sanskit university of the country next to Sampurnananda Sanskrit University of Benaras and Kameswar Singh Sanskrit University of Darabhanga. The eight Post graduate departments running in two faculty building have done excellent performances during yester years . All the departments have developed their own departmental libraries except the Central Library . Presently the Vishvavidyalaya has given permanent affiliation to a number of colleges et all concern of the state offering Upashastri and Shastri Courses
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2022 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidate should have secured at least 40% marks in Sanskrit language proficiency (Group A) and an aggregate of 60 marks in all groups (Group A to E).
Ans : The form is usually released in the offline format. Candidates can download the application form from the official website and fill it.
Ans : Admit Card will be available online on the correspondence address of the candidates.
Ans : The fee is non-refundable whether you may take admission or not.
Official Website: sjsv.nic.in
For more details on SJSV B.Ed Admission 2022, download information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.