SJSV B.Ed Admission 2019 -SJSV released application form for B.Ed based on entrance exam for the academic year of 2019-20. SJSV that stands for Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidhyala is located in Orrisa. Form for SJSV B.Ed Admission 2019 is available in offline mode only. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility, application fee, admit card, exam scheme, answer key of SJSV B.ED 2019 related information on this page.
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2019
SJSV conducted written test for the admission into B.ed course for the academic year 2019-20. Those candidates who had applied for the B.Ed course before last date are only eligible for the entrance test. The candidates were advised to check eligibility and other important details in the page below.
|Last date of application form||28 Feb 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||28 Apr 2019|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Date of counseling for admission||To be announced|
SJSV B.ED 2019 Application Form
SJSV has released the application form of B.Ed 2019. Form is available offline only. Candidates had to download the application form from official website i.e. www.sjsv.nic.in and send it to on the given address after duly filling it. Application fees had to be paid Rs 700/-( Rupees Seven hundred ) only in shape of Demand Draft payable at SBI, SJSVV BRANCH, PURI (Branch code- 16102 ) drawn in favour of Comptroller of Finance, S.J.S.V., Puri. (only in SBI Bank). Applicants should remind to fill the application form carefully because due to any discrepancy their candidature can be cancelled anytime.
Application Form: Click here to download the SJSV B.ED Application Form 2019.
How to apply?
Candidates need to be very precise in the whole application process so that a mistake would not lead in cancelling their candidature anytime that can be very hopeless. So, here we are providing you some points to fill the form. Go through the following essential points:
- First, candidates need to download the form from official website and take a print out of it.
- Fill it carefully and duly.
- Make a Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- and in favor of the above mentioned body.
- Attach important enclosures with application form and send it to Principal, Department of Shiksha Shastra-B.Ed, Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya, Shri Vihar, Puri, Odisha, Pin-752003 though Regd. / Speed Post only.
- No application will be received by hand.
Candidates must have to attach some important documents along with their application form. Be very meticulous in attaching them so that your application will not get rejected due to lacking any of them. The list of significant enclosures is as follow:
- Self-attested copies of certificates & mark sheets of the qualifying examinations.
- The documentary evidence in support of the reserved categories.
- A self-addressed stamped envolope of 10’x4’ size affixing postage stamp of Rs.22/- ( Twenty two) only for Registered post/ Rs.42/- (Forty-two) only for Speed Post for sending to Admit Card and a self addressed unstamped envelope for sending intimation letter.
- Three recent pass port size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer. One should be pasted on the application form, one on the space meant for identity card and one on the space meant for admit card.
- Identity Card for SSET (duly filled in).
- Admit Card for SSET (duly filled in).
- Demand Draft ( in original ) of Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven hundred ) only mentioning the full name of the candidate on the back side of the DD.
- Envelope containing the application must be superscribed “Application for SSET-2019”.
Note: Incomplete, incorrectly filled in application forms will be rejected.
A candidate will be eligible into the Shiksha Shastri-B.Ed. course on when:
- He/She must have passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) M.A/Acharya or any equivalent examination thereto from a recognized University/recognized examining body after qualifying in the SSET(Shikshashastri Entrance Test).
- Must have been studied Sanskrit as a non-traditional stream.
- B.A/M.A is essential and a cut off of 50% marks in Shastri/+3(Arts)/M.A./Acharya level is essential.
- Age of candidate should be 20 years on June 01, 2019.
SJSV B.ED 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who filled the application form, they will receive admit card by post. Admit card is very important in terms of taking the exam without having one you will not be able to appear in the test. Admit card contains some very crucial information like date, time, venue of your exam etc. Candidates will be able to check their admit on official website and here on our page too.
Note: University will not be responsible for non-delivery of admit card to wrong-mentioned or changed address.
SJSV B.ED 2019 Result
The results of SJSV B.Ed Admission 2019 will be announced at official website or we will provide the link below. It will disclose the roll number wise list of all the candidates who will appear for the exam and the Merit list for those who will qualify the exam. The candidates can check their positions by clicking the links will be given below
SJSV B.ED 2019 Exam Scheme
The Sikshastri entrance test (SSET) will consist of question papers in the shape of multiple choice and OMR sheet will be provided for answer. It will be of a 200 maximum marks exam and each question will carry 1 mark. Candidates are admonished to darken only one circle out of four for answering the questions.
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Sanskrit Language Proficiency||60 marks||60 questions|
|Mental Ability||40 marks||40 questions|
|General Knowledge ( Current Affairs)||40 marks||40 questions|
|Teaching Aptitude||20 marks||20 questions|
|Sanskrit Literature ( Veda to Contemporary Lit.)||40 marks||40 questions|
Pass rule for entrance test:
Shiksashastri is a professional course for teachers.Therefore in order to qualify in SSET a candidate has to secure at least 40% marks in Sanskrit language proficiency (Group A) and an aggregate of 80 marks in all groups (Group A to E). To qualify the Entrance Test a candidate will have to obtain:
- 24 marks out of 60 marks in (Group – A)
- 80 marks out of 200 in aggregate ( i.e. from group A to E )
SJSV B.ED 2019 Exam Syllabus
To understand exam pattern & syllabus is very crucial for cracking any exam. Here we are providing you the whole syllabus for your amenity so that you can prepare in the right direction and get enrolled into the merit list.
Sanskrit Language Proficiency : 60 marks
Mental Ability ( Reasoning) : 40 marks
- Numerical Aptitude / Mathematical Aptitude
- Human Relations
- Reasoning by Diagram
- Date, Month, Day
- Clock in Mirror
- Replacing the letter / word
- Odd-man out
- Logical reasoning
General Knoledge: 40 marks
- Indian Politics
- Sanskrit Universities / Institutions / Academies
- Sports (National / International)
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Capital of States & Union Territories
- General Abbreviations
Teaching Aptitude: 20 marks
- Conceptual (Classroom behavior, Psychology)
- Commissions and Committees
- Class-room behavior (student and teacher)
- Constitutional Rights on Education
- Sanskrit Education
- Innovations in Education
- National Curriculum frame-work
Sanskrit Literature: 40 marks
- Veda, Upanishads & Purana
- Smrutayah (Varna -Ashram – Sanskar)
- Itihasa (Ramayana & Mahabharata)
- SJSV B.ED Result 2019
After conducting the entrance exam for B.Ed SJSV will release its merit list for the candidates who will perform well in the examination. As soon as any notification will release on official website regarding result we will update you here for your convenience.
SJSV B.ED 2019 Fees Structure
Candidates those names will be enrolled in merit list and will be allotted a seat will have to pay fees for the course. Course fee: – Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) only in the shape of DD drawn in favor of Comptroller of Finance, SJSV, Puri at the time of admission. For second year, course fee will be intimated later.
SJSV B.ED 2019 Seat Matrix
There are 50 seats in the course for the academic year of 2019-20. So candidates will have to ensure that right form filling the form to entrance test they remain serious and precise in their preparation so that they will be able to make it to cut off and get admission in this renowned course .
SJSV B.ED 2019 Reservation
For getting admission into SJSV B.Ed candidates will have to keep the reservation rules followed by the university. As per the rule of govt of Odisha seats reservation for:
- PH- 3% (Only 40% or more disability will be considered)
- Children,Widows or Armed Forces personnel disabled,killed in war,hostilities – Secretary, Army / Navy/ Air – force board.
- For Sports: Candidate would have been participated at national or international level.
Official Website: www.sjsv.nic.in
For more details on SJSV B.Ed Admission 2019, download information brochure.