SJSV B.Ed Admission 2020 -SJSV releases the application form for B.Ed based on entrance exam for the academic year of 2020-21. SJSV that stands for Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidhyala is located in Orrisa. Form for SJSV B.Ed Admission 2020 is usually available in offline mode only. The candidate must have passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) M.A/Acharya or any equivalent examination. Candidates can get the details on the official website http://www.sjsv.nic.in. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility, application fee, admit card, exam scheme, answer key of SJSV B.ED 2020 related information on this page.
SJSV B.Ed 2020 Admission
SJSV conducts the written test for the admission into B.ed course for the academic year 2020-21. Those candidates who will apply for the B.Ed course before last date will only be eligible for the entrance test. The candidates are advised to check eligibility and other important details in the page below.
|Last date of application form||04th week of Feb 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||01st week of May 2020|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Date of counseling for admission||To be announced|
The duration of the course is two academic years consisting of 400 working days excluding admission and examination days. A maximum of 20 days leave may be considered in two academic years.
A candidate will be eligible into the Shiksha Shastri-B.Ed. course on when:
- He/She must have passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) M.A/Acharya or any equivalent examination thereto from a recognized University/recognized examining body after qualifying in the SSET(Shikshashastri Entrance Test).
- Must have been studied Sanskrit as a non-traditional stream.
- B.A/M.A is essential and a cut off of 50% marks in Shastri/+3(Arts)/M.A./Acharya level is essential.
- Age of candidate should be 20 years on June 01, 2020.
SJSV B.ED 2020 Application Form
SJSV releases the application form of B.Ed 2020 on the official website. Usually the form is available offline only. Candidates need to download the application form from official website i.e. http://www.sjsv.nic.in and send it to on the given address after duly filling it.
SJSV B.ED 2020 Application Fee
Application fees need to be paid Rs 700/-( Rupees Seven hundred ) .Applicants should remind to fill the application form carefully because due to any discrepancy their candidature can be canceled anytime.
Application Form: SJSV B.Ed 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website: sjsv.nic.in
How to apply?
Candidates need to be very precise in the whole application process so that a mistake would not lead in cancelling their candidature anytime that can be very hopeless. So, here we are providing you some points to fill the form. Go through the following essential points:
- First, candidates need to download the form from official website and take a print out of it.
- Fill it carefully and duly.
- No application will be received by hand.
- Then submit it.
Candidates must have to attach some important documents along with their application form. Be very meticulous in attaching them so that your application will not get rejected due to lacking any of them. The list of significant enclosures is as follow:
- Self-attested copies of certificates & mark sheets of the qualifying examinations.
- The documentary evidence in support of the reserved categories.
- A self-addressed stamped envolope of 10’x4’ size affixing postage stamp of Rs.22/- ( Twenty two) only for Registered post/ Rs.42/- (Forty-two) only for Speed Post for sending to Admit Card and a self addressed unstamped envelope for sending intimation letter.
- Three recent pass port size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer. One should be pasted on the application form, one on the space meant for identity card and one on the space meant for admit card.
- Identity Card for SSET (duly filled in).
- Admit Card for SSET (duly filled in).
Rejection of SJSV B.Ed Application Form
The application form will be rejected in the following conditions-
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- In case of detection of any wrong information, in the application shall stand rejected.
- Incomplete/ incorrectly filled in/ appllication received after the last date shall be rejected.
SJSV B.ED 2020 Exam Scheme
The Sikshastri entrance test (SSET) will consist of question papers in the shape of multiple choice and OMR sheet will be provided for answer. It will be of a 200 maximum marks exam and each question will carry 1 mark. The given examination scheme is based on the last year details only. Candidates are admonished to darken only one circle out of four for answering the questions.
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Sanskrit Language Proficiency||60 marks||60 questions|
|Mental Ability||40 marks||40 questions|
|General Knowledge ( Current Affairs)||40 marks||40 questions|
|Teaching Aptitude||20 marks||20 questions|
|Sanskrit Literature ( Veda to Contemporary Lit.)||40 marks||40 questions|
SJSV B.ED 2020 Exam Syllabus
To understand exam pattern & syllabus is very crucial for cracking any exam. Here we are providing you the whole syllabus for your amenity so that you can prepare in the right direction and get enrolled into the merit list.
Sanskrit Language Proficiency: 60 marks
Mental Ability ( Reasoning) : 40 marks
- Numerical Aptitude / Mathematical Aptitude
- Human Relations
- Reasoning by Diagram
- Date, Month, Day
- Clock in Mirror
- Replacing the letter / word
- Odd-man out
- Logical reasoning
General Knoledge: 40 marks
- Indian Politics
- Sanskrit Universities / Institutions / Academies
- Sports (National / International)
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Capital of States & Union Territories
- General Abbreviations
Teaching Aptitude: 20 marks
- Conceptual (Classroom behavior, Psychology)
- Commissions and Committees
- Class-room behavior (student and teacher)
- Constitutional Rights on Education
- Sanskrit Education
- Innovations in Education
- National Curriculum frame-work
Sanskrit Literature: 40 marks
- Veda, Upanishads & Purana
- Smrutayah (Varna -Ashram – Sanskar)
- Itihasa (Ramayana & Mahabharata)
SJSV B.ED 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who filled the application form, they will receive admit card by post. Admit card is very important in terms of taking the exam without having one you will not be able to appear in the test. Admit card contains some very crucial information like date, time, venue of your exam etc. Candidates can be able to check their admit on official website and here on our page too. In case of non reciept of admit cards candidates can get a duplicate admit card by paying Rs. 50 at the examination center.
SJSV B.ED 2020 Result
The results of SJSV B.Ed Admission 2020 will be announced at official website or we will provide the link below. It will disclose the roll number wise list of all the candidates who will appear for the exam and the Merit list for those who will qualify the exam. The candidates can check their positions by clicking the links will be given here.
Pass rule for Entrance Test
Shiksashastri is a professional course for teachers.Therefore in order to qualify in SSET a candidate has to secure at least 40% marks in Sanskrit language proficiency (Group A) and an aggregate of 80 marks in all groups (Group A to E). To qualify the Entrance Test a candidate will have to obtain:
- 24 marks out of 60 marks in (Group – A)
- 80 marks out of 200 in aggregate ( i.e. from group A to E )
SJSV B.ED 2020 Selection Criteria
- The candidate must have qualified in the SSET, conducted by Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya , Shrivihar,Puri. Scrutiny of eligibility for admission , decision,regarding the quota ,verification of reservation etc.is under the control of authority of S.JS.V.,Puri.
- Admission will be strictly on the basis of number of seats as recognised by NCTE.
- In case of admission , the decision of the authority concerned of the University shall be final and binding.
- At the time of admission the SSET Admit Card has to be submitted. Out of the merit-list prepared , the categories of candidates will be ascertained and the admission procedure will be followed accordingly.
SJSV B.ED 2020 Fees Structure
Candidates those names will be enrolled in merit list and will be allotted a seat will have to pay fees for the course. Course fee: – Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) only. For second year, the course fee will be intimated later.(as per last year details)
SJSV B.ED 2020 Seat Matrix
There are 50 seats in the course for the B.Ed programme (as per last year). So candidates will have to ensure that right form filling the form to entrance test they remain serious and precise in their preparation so that they will be able to make it to cut off and get admission in this renowned course .
SJSV B.ED 2020 Reservation
For getting admission into SJSV B.Ed candidates will have to keep the reservation rules as per last year followed by the university. As per the rule of govt of Odisha seats reservation for:
- PH- 3% (Only 40% or more disability will be considered)
- Children,Widows or Armed Forces personnel disabled,killed in war,hostilities – Secretary, Army / Navy/ Air – force board.
- For Sports: Candidate would have been participated at national or international level.
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya , named after the premier Deity of the eastern region Lord Jagannath , is the third sanskit university of the country next to Sampurnananda Sanskrit University of Benaras and Kameswar Singh Sanskrit University of Darabhanga. The eight Post graduate departments running in two faculty building have done excellent performances during yester years . All the departments have developed their own departmental libraries except the Central Library . Presently the Vishvavidyalaya has given permanent affiliation to a number of colleges et all concern of the state offering Upashastri and Shastri Courses
Official Website: sjsv.nic.in
For more details on SJSV B.Ed Admission 2020 check the previous year details for reference purpose, download information brochure.
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidate should have secured at least 40% marks in Sanskrit language proficiency (Group A) and an aggregate of 80 marks in all groups (Group A to E).
Ans : The form is usually released in the offline format. Candidates can download the application form from the official website and fill it.
Ans : Admit Card will be sent through by post on the correspondence address of the candidates.
Ans : In case candidates misplace the admit card or did not get through by post, they can get the duplicate admit card by paying Rs. 50 at the examination center.
Ans : The fee is non-refundable whether you may take admission or not.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.