SJSV B.Ed Admission 2018-SJSV released application form for B.Ed based on entrance exam for the academic year of 2018-19. SJSV that stands for Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidhyala is located in Orrisa. Forms for SJSV B.Ed Admission 2018 were available in offline mode only. Candidates were advised to check the eligibility, application fee, admit card, exam scheme, answer key of SJSV B.ED 2018 related information on this page.
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2018
SJSV conducted written test for the admission into B.ed course for the academic year 2018-19. Those candidates who had applied for the said course before last date were only eligible for the entrance test. The candidates were advised to check eligibility and other important details in the page below.
|Last date of application form||31 Mar 2018|
|Date of entrance exam||27 May 2018|
|Publication of merit list||02 Jun 2018|
|Date of counseling for admission||05 Jul 2018|
The list of candidates selected for counselling has now released. Candidates can check the same form the link given below. The candidates have to report at the venue
- Click Here to check Counselling for admission into Shikshashastra-B.Ed. Course for waitlisted candidates as on Aug 07, 2018.
- Click Here to check Counselling for admission into shikshashastra, B.Ed. Course for Wait Listed candidate 2018.
- Click here to check the list of waitlisted candidates for counselling for admission to B.Ed course.
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates for counselling for B.Ed
The SJSV invited applications for entrance in the B.Ed course till March 31, 2018. It conducted the entrance exam on May 27, 2018 for the same. The results of which are out. It has disclosed the roll number wise list of all the candidates that appeared for the exam and the Merit list of those who have qualified the exam. The candidates can check their positions by clicking the links given below:
- Click Here to check the roll no. wise list of all appeared candidates.
- Click Here to check the list of the candidates that have qualified the exam.
A candidate will be eligible into the Shiksha Shastri-B.Ed. course on when:
- He/She must have passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) M.A/Acharya or any equivalent examination thereto from a recognized University/recognized examining body after qualifying in the SSET(Shikshashastri Entrance Test).
- Must have been studied Sanskrit as a non-traditional stream.
- B.A/M.A is essential and a cut off of 50% marks in Shastri/+3(Arts)/M.A./Acharya level is essential.
- Age of candidate should be 20 years on June 01, 2018.
SJSV B.ED Application Form 2018
SJSV had released the application form of B.Ed 2018. Forms were available offline only. Candidates had to download the application form from official website i.e. www.sjsv.nic.in and send it to on the given address after duly filling it. Application fees had to be paid thorough Demand Draft of Rs 700/-. Applicants should remind to fill the application form carefully because due to any discrepancy their candidature can be cancelled anytime.
Application process is over..!!
Application fee to fill the form for B.ed entrance test 2018 is Rs. 700/-. As the form was of offline mode candidates application fees is also paid by Demand Draft and not through any online portal. Candidates had to make a Demand Draft of Rs 700/- at SBI, SJSVV BRANCH, PURI ( 16102 ) drawn in favour of Comptroller of Finance, S.J.S.V., Puri. (only in SBI Bank).
How to apply?
Candidates need to be very precise in the whole application process so that a mistake would not lead in cancelling their candidature anytime that can be very hopeless. So, here we are providing you some points to fill the form. Go through the following essential points:
- First, candidates need to download the form from official website and take a print out of it.
- Fill it carefully and duly.
- Make a Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- and in favor of the above mentioned body.
- Attach important enclosures with application form and send it to Principal, Department of Shiksha Shastra-B.Ed, Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya, Shri Vihar, Puri, Odisha, Pin-752003 though Regd. / Speed Post only.
- No application will be received by hand.
Candidates must have to attach some important documents along with their application form. Be very meticulous in attaching them so that your application will not get rejected due to lacking any of them. The list of significant enclosures is as follow:
- Self-attested copies of certificates & mark sheets of the qualifying examinations.
- The documentary evidence in support of the reserved categories.
- A self-addressed stamped envolope of 10’x4’ size affixing postage stamp of Rs.22/- ( Twenty two) only for Registered post/ Rs.42/- (Forty-two) only for Speed Post for sending to Admit Card and a self addressed unstamped envelope for sending intimation letter.
- Three recent pass port size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer. One should be pasted on the application form, one on the space meant for identity card and one on the space meant for admit card.
- Identity Card for SSET (duly filled in).
- Admit Card for SSET (duly filled in).
- Demand Draft ( in original ) of Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven hundred ) only mentioning the full name of the candidate on the back side of the DD.
- Envelope containing the application must be superscribed “Application for SSET-2018”.
Note: Incomplete, incorrectly filled in application forms will be rejected.
SJSV B.ED Admit Card 2018
Candidates who has filled the application form justly will receive admit card by post. Admit card will be very important in terms of taking the exam without having one you will not be able to appear in the test. Admit card contains some very crucial information like date, time, venue of your exam etc. Date will be scheduled here for your convenience as soon as official notification will release regarding this. Candidates would be able to check their admit on official website and here on our page too.
Note: University will not be responsible for non-delivery of admit card to wrong-mentioned or changed address.
SJSV B.ED Exam Scheme 2018
The Sikshastri entrance test (SSET) will consist of question papers in the shape of multiple choice and OMR sheet will be provided for answer. It will be of a 200 maximum marks exam and each question will carry 1 mark. Candidates are admonished to darken only one circle out of four for answering the questions.
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Sanskrit Language Proficiency||60 marks||60 questions|
|Mental Ability||40 marks||40 questions|
|General Knowledge ( Current Affairs)||40 marks||40 questions|
|Teaching Aptitude||20 marks||20 questions|
|Sanskrit Literature ( Veda to Contemporary Lit.)||40 marks||40 questions|
Pass rule for entrance test
Shiksashastri is a professional course for teachers.Therefore in order to qualify in SSET a candidate has to secure at least 40% marks in Sanskrit language proficiency (Group A) and an aggregate of 80 marks in all groups (Group A to E). To qualify the Entrance Test a candidate will have to obtain:
- 24 marks out of 60 marks in (Group – A)
- 80 marks out of 200 in aggregate ( i.e. from group A to E )
SJSV B.ED Exam Syllabus 2018
To understand exam pattern & syllabus is very crucial for cracking any exam. Here we are providing you the whole syllabus for your amenity so that you can prepare in the right direction and get enrolled into the merit list.
Sanskrit Language Proficiency : 60 marks
Mental Ability ( Reasoning) : 40 marks
- Numerical Aptitude / Mathematical Aptitude
- Human Relations
- Reasoning by Diagram
- Date, Month, Day
- Clock in Mirror
- Replacing the letter / word
- Odd-man out
- Logical reasoning
General Knoledge: 40 marks
- Indian Politics
- Sanskrit Universities / Institutions / Academies
- Sports (National / International)
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Capital of States & Union Territories
- General Abbreviations
Teaching Aptitude: 20 marks
- Conceptual (Classroom behavior, Psychology)
- Commissions and Committees
- Class-room behavior (student and teacher)
- Constitutional Rights on Education
- Sanskrit Education
- Innovations in Education
- National Curriculum frame-work
Sanskrit Literature: 40 marks
- Veda, Upanishads & Purana
- Smrutayah (Varna -Ashram – Sanskar)
- Itihasa (Ramayana & Mahabharata)
- SJSV B.ED Result 2018
After conducting the entrance exam for B.Ed SJSV will release its merit list for the candidates who will perform well in the examination. As soon as any notification will release on official website regarding result we will update you here for your convenience.
SJSV B.ED Fees Structure 2018
Candidates those names will be enrolled in merit list and will be allotted a seat will have to pay fees for the course. For the first year candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 10,000/- in form Demand Draft that will be drawn in favor of Comptroller of Finance, SJSV, Puri at the time of admission to continue the admission process further. For the second year course fee will be intimated later.
SJSV B.ED Seat Matrix 2018
There are 50 seats in the course for the academic year of 2018-19. So candidates will have to ensure that right form filling the form to entrance test they remain serious and precise in their preparation so that they will be able to make it to cut off and get admission in this renowned course .
SJSV B.ED Reservation 2018
For getting admission into SJSV B.Ed candidates will have to keep the reservation rules followed by the university. As per the rule of govt of Odisha seats reservation for:
- PH- 3% (Only 40% or more disability will be considered)
- Children,Widows or Armed Forces personnel disabled,killed in war,hostilities – Secretary, Army / Navy/ Air – force board.
- For Sports: Candidate would have been participated at national or international level.
Official Website: www.sjsv.nic.in
For more details on SJSV B.Ed Admission 2018, download information brochure.