DPU Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2017 to undergraduate courses in MBBS / BDS will be done on the basis of NEET UG 2017 conducted by NBE. Candidates can check all the details of DY Patil Medical College Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
DY Patil Medical College Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2017
The admissions to MBBS and BDS courses shall be done on the basis of the merit list as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017 – 18 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi by New Delhi.
Application Form 2017
Candidates who are interested to take admission in MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2017-2018 can fill their application from here. Candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form.
Only the candidate, who satisfies the following eligibility requirements for admission to the courses shall be considered eligible for admission.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will prepare an All India Ranking of successful candidates of NEET – 2017 on the basis of the eligibility criteria provided by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India as given in Graduate Medical Education Regulations-1997 issued under Indian Medical Council Act-1956 and BDS Course Regulations, 2007 under the Dentists Act, 1948.
|Courses||Total||Gen Category||NRI / Institutional|
Annual fee structure for the candidate, admitted to the course, under different categories shall be as follows:
|Courses||General Quota||NRI / Institutional Quota|
|MBBS||Rs. 17,50,000/-||$ 40,000 / INR Indian Rs. 25,78,400*/- (Today’s rate) for against NRI|
|BDS||Rs. 5,25,000/-||$17,000 / INR Indian Rs. 8,00,000/- for against NRI|
- Rate varies as per the dollars rate at the time of admission.
TheAnnual Fee shall be increased by 3% each year
TheAnnual fee for the first year MBBS/BDS is to be paid by the student at the time of counselling and on-the-spot admission session by a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Reserch Centre, Pimpri, Pune for MBBS and the Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune for BDS payable at Pune.
University Eligibility & Registration Fee (One-time Fee) (15%) Fifteen Percent of the Annual Fee, payable for the first year only, shall be paid by the student separately at the time of filling in the Eligibility Application, as University Eligibility & Registration Fee, which shall be paid by the Demand Draft (DD) Drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri”, payable at Pune. (Note: The University Eligibility & Registration Fee is non refundable.)
University Examination Fee
In addition to the above fees the student shall pay the University Examination Fee as prescribed by the University from time to time. Other conditions and formalities shall be as per the Rules of the University
- Rs. 1,85,000/- with food (3 seater) per year.
- $ 4,000 for NRI Quota (3 seater) per year.
Instruction to Candidates
The candidates shall bring following documents with them at the time of Admission in Medical College
- NEET – UG – 2017 Confirmation page of online application.
- NEET – UG – 2017 Admit Card of examination.
- NEET – UG – 2017 Marks cum rank sheet / Rank letter from the website- www.cbseneet.nic.in
- S.S.C. Board Certificate / Certificate of Domicile / Nationality / Valid Passport / Birth Certificate (Age proof)
- Bonafide Certificate – A certificate from the Principal of the School.
- Statement of Marks of 10th Standard (S.S.C.).
- Statement of Marks of 12th Standard (H.S.C.).
- Transfer Certificate from Institution in which the candidate had last studied.
- Migration Certificate.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Gap Certificate Affidavit (If applicable)
- Candidate Pan Card (Photo copy)
- Parent / Guardian’s Pan Card (Photo copy)
- Caste Certificate (in case SC/ST/OBC candidate)
- Caste Validity Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Four Photographs Pass Port size
- Aadhaar Card No.
- Attempt Cerrtificate
- D. D. of Total amount of Fees.
For more details of MBBS / BDS Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.