DPU Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 – Common counseling for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses on the basis of merit list of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG 2020) for Admission to undergraduate courses in MBBS / BDS,. And more information regarding the counselling process candidates can visit the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), the official website, www.mcc.nic.in. Candidates can check all the details of DY Patil Medical College Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
DY Patil Medical College Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2020
The admissions to MBBS and BDS courses shall be done on the basis of the merit list as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020-21.
As per last year…
Only the candidate, who satisfies the following eligibility requirements for admission to the courses shall be considered eligible for admission.
NEET- UG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MBBS and BDS Courses as per Section 10 (D) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MBBS / BDS Courses.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of Indian (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG), 2020.
- The Birth Certificate indicating name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute a valid proof.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (12th Standard) or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- A candidate belonging to General Category must have obtained 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together at the HSC or equivalent Examination. A candidate belonging to the constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together at the HSC or equivalent Examination. The person with disability candidate in General category must secure 45% marks (i.e. 135 out of 300) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC or equivalent Examination.
- NEET eligible candidate on the basis of All India Rank and Percentile of Marks obtained in the NEET (UG-2020).
Application Form 2020
Candidates who are interested to take admission in MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2020-2021 can fill their application from here. The application form will be available at the official website of Institutes. Applicants must ensure the eligibility and norms of admission before filling the application form. For the complete details regarding filling the application form, candidates can check the information brochure is given the bottom of this page.
The admissions to MBBS courses shall be done on the basis of the merit list as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020-21. NEET- UG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MBBS and BDS Courses as per Section 10 (D) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MBBS Courses.
The number of seats available is subject to change, every year. in case of any changes this year, we will update this page accordingly.
|Courses||Total||Gen Category||NRI / Institutional|
The given fee structure is based on last year and for reference purpose only.
|Courses||General Quota||NRI / Institutional Quota|
|MBBS||Rs. 22,00,000/-||US $ 60000|
|BDS||Rs. 5,50,000/-||US $ 17,000|
- For MBBS Course student has to pay Caution money of Rs. 50,000/- at the time of admission
- The Annual Fee for MBBS course shall be increased by 5% each year.
- The Annual Fee for BDS course shall be increased by 3% each year.
The Annual fee for the first year MBBS / BDS is to be paid by the student at the time of counseling and on-the-spot admission session by NEFT / RTGS / Demand Draft in favour of the Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune for MBBS, the Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune for BDS payable at Pune.
University Eligibility & Registration Fee (One-time Fee) Fifteen Percent (15%) of the Annual Fee, payable for the first year only, shall be paid by the student separately at the time of filling in the Eligibility Application, as University Eligibility & Registration Fee, which shall be paid by the Demand Draft (DD) Drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri”, payable at Pune. (Note: The University Eligibility & Registration Fee is non refundable.)
University Examination Fee
In addition to the above fees the student shall pay the University Examination Fee as prescribed by the University from time to time. Other conditions and formalities shall be as per the Rules of the University.
- Rs.2,05,500/- for Quota (3 seaters/ Non AC) per year.
- 4355 US $ +INR 200/- for NRI for the 1st year (3 seaters)
- An Amount of Rs. 75,000/- will be charged extra to avail mess st facility.
- Mess is compulsory for the 1 year.
Instruction to Candidates
The candidates shall bring following documents with them at the time of Admission in Medical College
- NEET- UG – 2020 Confirmation page of online application.
- NEET- UG – 2020 Admit Card of examination.
- NEET- UG – 2020 Marks cum rank sheet / Rank letter.
- S.S.C. Board Certificate / Certificate of Domicile / Nationality / Valid Passport / Birth Certificate (Age proof)
- Bonafide Certificate – A certificate from the Principal of the School.
- Statement of Marks of 10th Standard (S.S.C.).
- Statement of Marks of 12th Standard (H.S.C.).
- Transfer Certificate from Institution in which the candidate had last studied
- Migration Certificate.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Gap Certificate Affidavit (If applicable)
- Candidate Pan Card (Photo copy)
- Parent / Guardian’s Pan Card (Photo copy)
- Caste Certificate (in case SC/ST/OBC candidate)
- Caste Validity Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Four Photographs Pass Port size
- Aadhaar Card No.
- Attempt Certificate
- D.D. of Total amount of Fees.
Official website: dpu.edu.in
For more details of DPU Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2020, refer to 2019’s Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of DPU Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here