DPU Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 to undergraduate courses in MBBS / BDS will be done on the basis of NEET UG 2018 conducted by CBSE. Candidates can check all the details of DY Patil Medical College Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
DY Patil Medical College Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
The admissions to MBBS and BDS courses shall be done on the basis of the merit list as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018- 19 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi by New Delhi.
Only the candidate, who satisfies the following eligibility requirements for admission to the courses shall be considered eligible for admission.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will prepare an All India Ranking of successful candidates of NEET – 2018 on the basis of the eligibility criteria provided by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India as given in Graduate Medical Education Regulations-1997 issued under Indian Medical Council Act-1956 and BDS Course Regulations, 2007 under the Dentists Act, 1948.
- Indian Nationals, (NRI’s), (OCI’s), (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NEET (UG), 2018.
- Candidate must be born on or before 1st October 2001. The Birth Certificate indicating name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination certificate.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (12th Standard) or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- A candidate belonging to Gerenal Category must have obtained 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC or equivalent Examination. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC or equivalent Examination. Person with disability candidate in General category must secure 45% marks (i.e. 135 out of 300) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC or equivalent Examination.
- NEET eligible candidate on the basis of All India Rank and Percentile of Marks obtained in the NEET (UG-2018).
Application Form 2018
Candidates who are interested to take admission in MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-2019 can fill their application from here. Candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form.
DPU Pune MBBS / BDS will be started the admission process after the completion of registration process. Candidates can get the admissions to MBBS and BDS courses on the basis of the merit list optained in NEET 2018 and Central Councelling will be done by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi by New DGHS Delhi. Candidates can check all the detail regarding admission procedure from this page.
|Courses||Total||Gen Category||NRI / Institutional|
Annual fee structure for the candidate, admitted to the course, under different categories shall be as follows:
|Courses||General Quota||NRI / Institutional Quota|
|MBBS||Rs. 26,00,000/-||$50000 / INR Indian|
|BDS||Rs. 5,50,000/-||$17,000 / INR Indian|
- Rate varies as per the dollars rate at the time of admission.
The Annual Fee shall be increased by 3% each year
The Annual fee for the first year MBBS/BDS is to be paid by the student at the time of counselling and on-the-spot admission session by a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Reserch Centre, Pimpri, Pune for MBBS and the Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune for BDS payable at Pune.
University Eligibility & Registration Fee (One-time Fee) (15%) Fifteen Percent of the Annual Fee, payable for the first year only, shall be paid by the student separately at the time of filling in the Eligibility Application, as University Eligibility & Registration Fee, which shall be paid by the Demand Draft (DD) Drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri”, payable at Pune. (Note: The University Eligibility & Registration Fee is non refundable.)
University Examination Fee
In addition to the above fees the student shall pay the University Examination Fee as prescribed by the University from time to time. Other conditions and formalities shall be as per the Rules of the University
- Rs.2,05,500/- for Quota (3 seater) per year.
- $4355 for NRI Quota (3 seater) per year.
Instruction to Candidates
The candidates shall bring following documents with them at the time of Admission in Medical College
- NEET – UG – 2018 Confirmation page of online application.
- NEET – UG – 2018 Admit Card of examination.
- NEET – UG – 2018 Marks cum rank sheet / Rank letter from the website- www.cbseneet.nic.in
- S.S.C. Board Certificate / Certificate of Domicile / Nationality / Valid Passport / Birth Certificate (Age proof)
- Bonafide Certificate – A certificate from the Principal of the School.
- Statement of Marks of 10th Standard (S.S.C.).
- Statement of Marks of 12th Standard (H.S.C.).
- Transfer Certificate from Institution in which the candidate had last studied.
- Migration Certificate.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Gap Certificate Affidavit (If applicable)
- Candidate Pan Card (Photo copy)
- Parent / Guardian’s Pan Card (Photo copy)
- Caste Certificate (in case SC/ST/OBC candidate)
- Caste Validity Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Four Photographs Pass Port size
- Aadhaar Card No.
- Attempt Cerrtificate
- D. D. of Total amount of Fees.
Official website: dpu.edu.in
For more details of DPU Pune MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.