NIOS DElEd Assignment : In the Endeavor of providing innovative and challenging Two-Year diploma in elementary education programme and enhancing the teaching skills of in-service untrained teachers the conducting body NIOS make the provision of assignments. The assignments is an integral and compulsory part of the NIOS DELED Programmes which have to be submitted by the candidates in complete format before the date set by the conducting body. The candidates who wants to download NIOS DElEd Assignment may visit the official website or click the links that is provided on this page. The candidates also get it from their related study center with the printed self-learning study material. For more details regarding assignment like how to prepare the assignment and process of submission of assignment, candidates can visit this page.
NIOS DElEd Assignment
NIOS DElEd Assignment 2018 are released by NIOS for the candidates. The assignment is prepared on the basis of course prescribed for the NIOS DElEd. So candidates must study all the syllabus before preparing the assignment. After preparing the assignment candidates need to submit the assignments to the concerned study centre according to the schedule. The assignments can be accessed from the official website or direct links are also given in the table below.
NIOS DElEd Assignment
|Assignment of II Year (506,507,508,509,510)||Check Here|
NIOS DElEd Assignment
From Where to obtain NIOS DElEd Assignment
The candidates can download NIOS DElEd Assignment from the official website or the links i.e. available on this page. The NIOS DElEd Assignment along with the study material is also sent by NIOS to their respective study Centre. The Candidates who does not receive the assignment for any reason, the NIOS shall not be responsible for that.
Structure of NIOS DElEd Assignment
NIOS DElEd Assignment is an integral and compulsory part of the programme which is based on the course prescribed for DElEd by NIOS. There will be three course based assignments in each course, in which Two assignment will be based on theory subject and one assignment will be based on the practical subject. There will be weightage of 30% marks of assignment in each course ( Practice based marks will carry 10% and theoretical item will carry 20 % weightage. ) The candidates will not get any option and have to complete all the items in the assignments. There will be total 27 assignments.
How to Prepare NIOS DElEd Assignments
- Carefully read the each question asked in the assignment before answering the same. It helps to find out the main objective of the question so that you will be able to write the relevant answer.
- Your answer should be concise and in systematic order so that it looks like appropriate and relevant to the question.
- The answer should not be crossed the word limits stated for the each question. At the same time you should also be adhere with the full of logic and not be restricted with your expression.
- The assignment should be prepared in your own handwriting. The typed responses may be send if you find that you are not eligible to write.
- The assignment response should be completed in all respects. If the Candidates would not follow the same, the result will bring them poor grades.
- You are advised to use foolscap size paper for your responses.
- Leave 3/2″ margin on the left and 4 lines in between each answer in the responses.
How to send complete NIOS DElEd Assignments
- You are advised to write Enrolment number, name, date and full address at the top right hand corner of the first page.
- You also have to write course title code and assignment code in capital letters in the centre at the top of the first page of your responses.
- Leave the top left-hand corner blank for office use.
- If you not follow the format strictly the result to you for re-submission of the assignment.
- Keep a copy of the assignment responses that you submit at the study centre.
Preview of First Page of NIOS DElEd Assignment
About NIOS DElEd
The elementary teacher education programme through open and distance learning system is intended primarily for upgrading professional development i.e skills, competencies, attitudes and understanding to make teaching and learning more effective for working teachers in the elementary schools. It is mandatory for professionally qualified teachers in schools at the elementary level. The main objective of the program is to enable the teachers to understand and address diversity in his/her context and develop capacity in a teacher to promote child-friendly, child centred processes in schools.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.