|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test 2017 – Patna University has released notification for admission to the M.Ed. courses for the academic session 2017-2019. The Patna University shall conduct Entrance Test for admission into 2 years Master of Education Course for the session 2017-19. Candidates can check the complete details of Patna University Entrance Test application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
Latest – Patna University M.Ed Result has been Announced. Check it through the “Result” link below
Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test 2017
Admission will be made strictly in order of merit i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidates at the M.Ed. Entrance Test which will conduct on the date given below.
Schedule for the Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test 2017-19 is given below.
|Last date of application including quota form wherever applicable||15 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||29 Jun 2017|
|Date of Publication of Entrance Test Result||20 Jul 2017|
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
Admit Card 2017
Admit Card for M.Ed. Entrance Test 2017 can be downloaded by the applicants from the official website of Patna University at www.patnauniversity.ac.in. The applicant must carry his/ her valid downloaded Admit Card for the Entrance Test to the examination hall. Direct link to download the admit card will also given on this page.
Patna University M.Ed Exam Pattern
Objective Multiple Choice questions carrying one marks each – total no. of questions 100. Duration 100 minutes, Questions will be based on three core papers of current B.Ed. programme of P.U., Distribution of marks:-
- Philosophy and Sociology in Education 35 marks,
- Psychology of Education -35 marks,
- Education in India (including Health Education and Perspective of Comparative Education)-30 marks.
There will be negative marking . 1 marks will be deducted for 3 wrong answers. No marks will be deducted for the last two wrong answers. No deduction will be done in fraction. In case of change of B.Ed syllabus, the test will be based on core / foundation papers and re-distribution of marks can be done. More less equal marks will be allotted to each paper.
Important Instruction for Entrance Test
- Read the following instructions carefully before you begin to answer the questions. Use only Blue or Black ball point pen to fill up the particulars on the Question Booklet and Answersheet and also for marking the Responses on the Answer Sheet. Use of Pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Write the Question Booklet Number and Series as mentioned in the Question booklet on the Answer Sheet. Attendance Sheet etc.
- Open the seal of the Question Booklet after getting necessary instructions from the invigilator.
- Fill the particulars asked on the Answer Sheet very carefully.
- Four choices are given for a question, out of which one option is correct. Mark the correct answer in the relevant box. You are to mark X with Blue/Black ball point pen only in one box of your choice for each question. example, if answer to the question number 5 is B, mark the answer.
- Don’t do any rough work on writing work or Answer Sheet. All calculations/writing works are to be done in the space provided for the purpose in the Question Booklet inself or space provided for ‘Rough Work’
- Oh demand, show the Admit Card to the invigilator.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any testual material, printed or written, bits of paper, pager, mobile phone, electronic device, electronic/manual calculator, drawing instruments (such as scale, compass etc.) or any other material except the Admit Card and Ball Point Pens inside the Examination Hall/Room.
- No part of the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet Shall be detached/defaced under any circumstances
- Befor handing over the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet to the Invigilator, confirm your Answer Sheet and Question Booklet have been signed by the invigilator.
- In no circumstances, you will be allowed to leave the the Examination hall/room without handling over the Question booklet & Answer Sheet to the Invigilator.