The Application form of Sri Dev Suman University, Uttrakhand is now over for the admission in B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Programme. The online application submitted in the given time frame will only be accepted by the University. Application submitted after the due date will not be considered by the University in any circumstances. Before start filling up the online application form candidates are required to go through the eligibility criteria and other important instructions regarding the application process such as application fee, image specifications, etc. If you want to know more about the Sri Dev Suman University Application Form 2019, then scroll down and read the article thoroughly.
Sri Dev Suman University Application Form 2019
The mode of submission of the application form is online only. No other mode of application is to be considered by the University. The application process for the admission in B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Programme is scheduled as follows:
Schedule for B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Programme
|Commencement of Application Process||22 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form|
|Last date to submit the application fee|
Revised Schedule for the SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2019
|Online submission starts from||22 Apr 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form|
|Last date for depositing the fee|
Access the following links to apply online for B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Programme
For B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Programme
|Rs. 1000.00 + Bank Charges |
Rs. 600.00 + Bank Charges
Mode of Payment: The candidates can submit fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Challan[State Bank of India].
Bank Challan: In case of Bank Challan, the candidate should deposit examination fee by presenting the printed bank challan after all steps of on-line filling of form to any branch of “State Bank of India” on all bank working days (after minimum 24 hrs of Completion up to photo uploading Steps). The Bank will return to the candidate one copy of bank challan after accepting the examination fee as a token of receipt. The copy of challan will contain a “STATE BANK COLLECT REFERENCE NO.”. Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the bank challan as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Instruction to Candidates For Filling of Online Application Form
- The candidates are requested to apply via one mode only online.
- If Candidates have a valid e-mail ID, The candidates are requested to Enter it in the Application Form. The Registration number, password, and other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check the mail in spam box). The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from SDSU. The candidate should not disclose the password to any other candidate/person.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of all Steps of the registration process and deposition of examination fee as mentioned in the instructions by a stipulated date.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.
- On successful registration of the on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for registration for the same Course again since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create a problem for candidates in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Course, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate.
- The candidate must retain a photocopy of his/her filled in Confirmation Page, Online E-RECEIPT / Bank Challan for future correspondence.
- ” Edit ” is possible in all fields before submitting FEE, Except CATEGORY, SUBCATEGORY, PHYSICAL HANDICAP Feilds.
How To Upload Photograph, Signature Image
Scanned (digital) image of a candidates’ photograph, signature should be uploaded as per the specifications given below:
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200X230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner OR adjust the size of PHOTO in Paint or any other Picture Tools.
- The applicant has to put signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Dimensions 140X60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
If the file size and format of Photograph, Signature do not match with prescribed size and format or not properly loaded, an error message will be displayed. In such case, the candidate has to rectify the size and reload it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.