SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer Key – Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidhyala, Orrisa would release SJSV B.Ed Answer Key soon after the conclusion of the test at sjsv.nic.in. SJSV B.Ed 2022 applicants would also be able to download their response sheet, along with the question paper of the exam, as well as challenge the answer key. A final answer key would be released later after incorporating corrections (identified through objections), and SJSV B.Ed 2022 results would be released based on it.
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer Key
SJSV B.Ed Answer key would contain all the correct options to questions asked in the Question paper. The response sheet would contain all the answers marked by the particular candidate in his/her OMR Sheet.
Direct Download Links Here
– Link to download SJSV B.Ed Answer Key would be published here.
– Link to download SJSV B.Ed Response Sheet would be published here.
– Link to download SJSV B.Ed Question paper would be published here.
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer Key Date
Dates are given below
|Date of Examination||26 Jun 2022|
|Declaration of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Candidate file objection against answer key||to be announced|
Importance of SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer Key
SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer Key is significant for three reasons:
- It helps candidates to find answers to the questions in the exam, and hence calculate their expected scores.
- It helps the candidates to practice for the next year’s SJSV B.Ed test.
- It is enabling for raising objections against any answer which the candidate deems incorrect.
How to Obtain Expected Score using SJSV B.Ed Answer Key?
To obtain score, i.e. the marks achieved in the test, a candidate needs the following documents:
- SJSV B.Ed 2022 Question Paper
- SJSV B.Ed Candidate Response Sheet
Then, work out the final score using the marking scheme given below.
SJSV B.Ed 2022 marking Scheme
- Assign 1 marks of every correct answer
The score thus obtained would be the expected score.
SJSV B.Ed Qualifying Criteria
In order to be considered for Admission, the candidate must fulfill the following conditions:
- Securing at least 35%(18 marks out of 50 marks) marks for SC & ST students and 40%
(20 marks out of 50 marks) marks for others in Sanskrit Language proficiency i.e.
Group- A .
- An aggregate of 53 marks for SC & ST students and 60 marks for others in all
groups will be qualified for SSET(Group ‘A’ to ‘E’).
FAQs on SJSV B.Ed Answer Key 2022
Q1. Where would SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer Key be released?
Ans. On the official website of the exam, at sjsv.nic.in
Q2. Will there be a fee for downloading SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer Key?
Ans. No. No fee would be levied on downloading the answer key.
Q3. Will SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer Key send to me by post?
Ans. No. SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer key would not be send by post.
Q4. Will SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer Key delivered on my E-mail?
Ans. No. SJSV B.Ed 2022 Answer key would not be send by mail.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.