The University of Lucknow conducts an entrance test for admission into Two years M.Ed. Course. The admission to this course is done on the basis of M.Ed. Admission Test conducted by the university in accordance with the orders of Govt. of U.P., Lucknow University statutes and regulations of NCTE. Interested candidates can apply online at the Lucknow University’s website, which is, lkouniv.ac.in. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying online. Register and fill in the required details in the online application form including uploading of photograph and signature. The application fee is to be paid through online mode only.
The admit card and result will be published online only. Candidates can appear for the entrance test only after submitting the application form before the last date and showing the admit card at the examination center. The admission to M.Ed course will be done on the basis of written test and Interview. On the basis of it, a final merit list will be published at the University’s website. Check more details on Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2018 from the page below.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2018
The exact dates for Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2018 is yet to announced. However, candidates may check the expected schedule given in the table below:
|Application process begins from||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date for submission of application without late fee||2nd week of Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs. 1000||2nd week of Jun 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2018 exam date||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
Lucknow University General Quick Links
- The candidate should possess a undergraduate degree in B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed. or a recognized BTC or LT diploma from a University established by law and recognized by the University Grants Commission..
- The candidate should possess minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the degree or diploma program as stated above.
- Candidates whose B.Ed examination results are not declared before the last date of online application process, such candidates will not be eligible to apply for MAT 2018.
Last year Fees details are given below. The application fee can be paid by either of the following ways:
- Credit card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
|Category||Application Fee Charges without late fee||With late fee|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1600||Rs. 2600|
|SC and ST||Rs. 800||Rs. 1800|
Requirement items for form filling
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Scanned copy of the photograph in jpeg format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned copy of the signature in jpeg format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- Marksheet of High School, Intermediate, Graduation B.Ed. and Post graduation
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport)
Lucknow University M.Ed. 2018 Application Form
- The application form will be available at the University website, lkouniv.ac.in.
- Candidates need to register first by entering the required details and submit it. On completing the registration process, applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Fill in other required details in the online application such as, Personal Details, Educational Qualifications etc.
- Upload photograph and signature as per the format.
- Verify if all the details provided in the application form are correct and submit it.
- Proceed to make payment for the application fee through the means of Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps. print the complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
Lucknow University M.Ed. 2018 Admit card
The admit card for Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2018 will be available online. Only those candidates will be issued the admit card who will submit the applications before the due completed in all aspects. The admit card can be downloaded by entering the login credentials as provided at time of registration. The admit card will contain the basic information about the exam such date, time and venue of the examination.
Lucknow University M.Ed. 2018 Admission Procedure
The candidates will be granted admission on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination and Interview, subject to fulfilling other eligibility criteria as laid down by the university.
Written Test Pattern
The written test will of 3 hours durations which will comprise of MCQ questions and short answer of 250 marks.
|Test Area||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration for each test|
|Mental Ability Test||100||100||2|
|Subject Competence Test||80||80|
|Subject Competence Test (Short Answer)||20||10||1|
|Language Comprehension (Hindi) Test||25||10|
|Language Comprehension (English) Test||25|
This will be for a maximum of 10 marks. The interview round will be conducted to assess the power of expression, subject knowledge, teaching ability and personality of the candidate.
A Final merit list will be prepared for admission to M.Ed. out of a maximum 310 marks. The merit will be prepared by considering the marks obtained in the written test (250 marks), academic index weightage (50 marks) and interview (10 marks).
Tie breaker Criteria
If more than one candidate obtain equal marks in the entrance exam, the merit will be decided as follows:
- First preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at Graduation examination.
- If the tie still exist, the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at Class 12 or equivalent examination will be ranked higher.
- If the tie remain still, the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination will be given first preference.
- If the tie still persists, the older candidate will be given first preference.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|OBC of U.P||27%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Granddaughter of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||2%|
|Son/Daughter of Retd. Defence Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defence Personnel or Defence Personnel killed in war or Defence Personnel posted in UP||5%|
The seat matrix for admission to M.Ed in various institutes of UP is given below:
|Name of the Institute||Number of seats||Type|
|Department of Education, Lucknow University||25||Regular|
|Aryavart Institute of Higher Education, Shahid Path, Utaratia, Lucknow||50||Self-financed|
|G.S.R.M. Memorial Degree College, Sarojani Nagar, Lucknow||50||Self-financed|
|Rama Mahavidyalaya, Gaurav Vihar, Chinhat, Lucknow||50||Self-financed|
|Sri Mahaveer Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalaya Rajajipuram, Lucknow (Minority Institution)||25||Self-financed|
|Swami Vivekanand Mahila Mahavidyalaya||25||Self-financed|
|City College of Management||25||Self-financed|
|Gautam Buddha Degree College||25||Self-financed|
|Rajat Degree College||50||Self-financed|
|City Academy Degree College||25||Self-financed|
|Eram Degree College||25||Self-financed|
Official Website for Lucknow University is www.lkouniv.ac.in
Insofar, official details of Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Lucknow University releases Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.