Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 – Online Registration for admission to various courses offered by Punjab University has started now. For the first round of counseling procedure, you need to fill the application form before August 16, 2020. The schedule has been announced for multiple counseling rounds. A direct link to fill the registration form has been provided below. Punjab University has already released the notification and online application form for Modern Office Practice. Candidates can check all the details like eligibility criteria, admission process, application fee and others from the page below.
- Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 Revised Counselling Schedule has been released.
- Punjab State Board Of Technical Education & Industrial Training has open the process of choice filling for the first round of Online Counselling for session 2020-21. Scroll down to check.
Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020
The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training has released the notification for admission to diploma in Modern Office Practice courses for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates can read the complete details regarding Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, etc. on this page.
Schedule for Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Registration starts for 1st Round|
|Last date of submission of online application||16 Aug 2020|
|1st counseling choice filling||13 – 17 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Result (1st counseling)|
|Fees Deposit and confirmation of|
seat by Institute
|Online Registration starts for 2nd Round|
|Last date of submission of online application|
|2nd counseling choice filling|
05 – 11 Sep 2020
|Declaration of Result (2nd counseling)|
|Fees Deposit and confirmation of|
seat by Institute
16 – 22 Sep 2020
|3rd counseling||start from 24 Sep 2020|
Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 Advertismenet
Click here to download the above advertisement
Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 Counseling
The e-counseling of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 has started. A direct link for registration has been provided below. You can refer the official website also. The Round-1 registration has been started.
Counseling Registration: Click here to register for Round 1 Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 Counseling
Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 – various coursed is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully before apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Course (Regular & Part-time)
The admission to diploma level courses shall be made on the basis of the merit of the subjects Maths, Science and English with overall status pass in the matriculation examination.
The admission to First year of the four year Part Time Diploma Courses shall be made on the basis of relative merit of total marks obtained in Mathematics, Science and English subjects with overall pass in matriculation examination; and the candidate should be in employment at the time of admission with two years of work experience in a registered firm/company/industry on full time basis
There is no lower or upper age limit for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry To Diploma Engineering Courses
A. Regular Diploma Courses (Engg.)
- Relative merit in 10+2 Science examination passed with vocational/Technical subjects in various branches OR Pass in Two Year ITI Course inappropriate specialization after Matriculation, up to a maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake.
B. Part Time Diploma Courses (Engg.)
- Relative merit in 10+2 Science examination passed with vocational/Technical subjects in various branches OR Pass in Two Year ITI examination with appropriate specialization after having passed the 10th examination, up to a maximum of 10% of sanctioned intake.
Candidate should be employed at the time of admission with Two years of work experience in a registered firm/ company/industry on a full-time basis.
Eligibility Criteria for two years Diploma Course in Pharmacy
Eligibility for admission to the two-year Diploma Course in Pharmacy:
- The minimum educational qualification for admission to the diploma course in Pharmacy course will be pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics:-
- Intermediate examination in Science
- The first year of the three year degree course in science.
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in science
- Pre-degree examination
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
Note: As per the PCI regulation; candidates who have passed 10+2 from National/State Open Schools are eligible for admission to diploma in Pharmacy.
Admission of candidates shall be made on the basis of the relative merit of the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics in the Qualifying Examination. For reserved seats, the relative merit of candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation. The admission to the seats reserved for sportsmen/sportswomen category will be made as per the policy framed by the Sports Department, Govt. of Punjab/U.T
Eligibility Criteria for three years Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice
- The minimum educational qualification for admission to a three-year diploma course in Modern Office Practice will be 10+2 with or without Science. In the case of reserved seats, the relative merit of the candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation.
- There is no lower or upper age limit for admission.
Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 Application Form
Online Application Forms of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 for diploma in Modern Office Practice courses is available here as per the scheduled date. Candidates fill the online application form of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 for diploma in Modern Office Practice courses from the official website at punjabteched.com or psbte.gov.in. Interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the given below links.
As per previous year details the fee is given below-
|For Admission to First Year of Diploma Engineering, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering & Part-time Diploma Courses (for all categories of students)||Rs. 550/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy/Modern Office Practice/Lateral Entry Admission to Second Year of Diploma Engineering & Part Time Diploma Engineering (for Non-SC/ST Categories )||Rs. 1250/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy/Modern Office Practice /Lateral Entry Admission to Second Year of Diploma Engineering & Part Time Diploma Engineering (for SC/ST Categories )||Rs. 1000/-|
Instructions for the Applicants
- Registration: It is a must for all the candidates to register online for participating in the Online Counselling. Fill all the fields as per the instructions on the registration page.
- The candidate is required to enter his/her correct and accurate data of educational qualifications and personal details.
- The registration fee shall be paid by the online mode of payment only.
- Print Confirmation of Registration.
- Participate in online counseling as per Schedule.
- The result of Online Counseling.
- Print Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Deposit Admission Fee (Online mode of payment only)
- Report at the allotted institute.
- Get confirmation Letter from Institute.
Steps for Filling Application Form
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form, choose your Password and note down system generated Application Number.
The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Registration Form and also required to choose the password and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, the Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, a candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature:
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature and other Certificates should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- The size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Size of Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate image must be greater than 50 kb and less than 300 kb.
- Size of Qualifying Exam Marksheet/Certificate image must be greater than 50 kb and less than 300 kb.
NOTE: The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before the payment of application fees.
Step 3: Pay Fee by net banking/credit/debit card :
The candidate has to select the Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of a fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment Page. In case the acknowledgment page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is canceled and the amount will be refunded to the candidate account and however the candidate has to make another transaction till the Acknowledgment Page is not generated
Important Instruction about Password
During online form filling, the candidate will be required to choose password and Security Question and its Answer. A candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins. The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Passwords must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Passwords must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Passwords must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- The password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg. [email protected]#$%^&*-
- For subsequent logins, a candidate will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
- A candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither PSBTE nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her passwords after login if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
How to reset your Password: The following options are available to reset Password:
- Using Security Question & its Answer you have chosen during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 Result
The result will be announced by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training. Candidates who applied for the same are able to check the result from the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided below. To check the result, candidates will have to first select course name and then enter Application No/Roll No. The final result declared on the official will be liable.
- Three-year diploma level engineering courses.
- Three-year diploma in Modern Office Practice (MOP)
- A two-year diploma in Pharmacy
- Second-year of three-year Diploma Engineering and Technology Courses through LE
- Four-year part-time diploma level courses.
- Second-year of four-year Part-time diploma courses through LE.
Helpline Contact Nos :
- 9465175493 (Sh Sukhpreet Singh)
- 9465278203 (Sh. Ramandeep Singh)
- 9465232269 (Mrs. Gurvinder Kaur)
Email: [email protected]
To get more information about Punjab University Admission 2020 in various courses, download the following given information notices –
- Click here to check Instructions For Candidates Regarding Depositing Fees And Final Confirmation Of The Seat.
- Click here to check Instructions For Institutes Regarding Verification Of Documents And Confirmation Of The Seat.
- Click here to download notification for Diploma In Engineering 2020.
- Click here to download notification for LEET Diploma 2020.
- Click here to download notification for Part Time Diploma 2020.
- Click here to download notification for LEET Part Time Diploma 2020.
- Click here to download notification for Modern Office Practice 2020.
- Click here to download notification for Diploma in Pharmacy 2020
Information Brochure: – Previous Year
- Click here to download Information Brochure for Admission to Regular & Part-time Diploma Courses.
- Click here to download Information Brochure for Admission to Diploma in Modern Office Practice.
- Click here to download Information Brochure for Admission to Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Click here to download Information Brochure for Lateral Entry Admission of Diploma Courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.