Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training is an advisory body for technical education institutions in the Punjab region of India. It was established by the Government of Punjab under The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training 1992 Act. Punjabteched has started the online counselling on the basis of merit of qualifying examination for admissions to following courses being run in all Polytechnics / Institutions located in State of Punjab.
Latest – 2nd Online Counselling Result has been declared. Check it through the link provided below.
- Three year Diploma Courses in Engineering Trades
- Three year Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice
- Two year Diploma COurse in Pharmacy
- Three year Diploma Engineering Courses through Lateral Entry
- Three year Diploma course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Four year part time Diploma courses
Four year Part time Diploma courses through Lateral Entry
Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2017
The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training has released notification for admission to various diploma courses for the academic year 2017-2018. PSBTE & IT has started the counselling for admission to following diploma programmes in the institutions affiliated to the Board as per the schedule. Candidates can read the complete details regarding Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details etc. on this page.
Schedule for Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online Registration starts from||29 May 2017|
|Last date of submission of online application|
|1st counseling choice filling|
|Declaration of Result (1st counseling)|
|Reporting at allocated institute & payment of Admission fee||29 Jun to 04 Jul 2017|
|2nd counseling choice filling||05 Jul to 10 Jul 2017|
|Declaration of Result (2nd counseling)||12 Jul 2017 by 5:00 P.M|
|Reporting time and date of deposition||13 Jul to 17 Jul 2017|
Online Choice Filling
Candidate can now login to online choice filling portal for counselling process from the link given given below.
- Online Choice Filling – Login Here
Application Form 2017
Application Process is over now…!!!
Online Application Forms of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2017 for various diploma courses will be available here as per schedule date. Candidates fill the online application form of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2017 for various diploma courses from the official website at punjabteched.com or psbte.gov.in. Interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the given below links.
Ge Online Application Form Here:-
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Apply Online|
|Diploma in Engineering||Apply Online|
|Lateral Entry Admission to Diploma in Engineering||Apply Online|
|Lateral Entry Admission in Part time Diploma Courses||Apply Online|
|Modern Office Practice||Apply Online|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Apply Online|
|Part Time Diploma Courses||Apply Online|
- Diploma Courses (Part time & Regular)
- For all Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- Lateral Entry / Pharmacy / MOP
- All Candidates (Other than SC/ST) : Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST Candidates only : Rs. 1000/-
Instruction for the Applicants
- Registration: It is must for all the candidates to register online for participating in the Online counselling. Fill all the fields as per the instructions on the registration page.
- Candidate is required to enter his/her correct and accurate data of educational qualifications and personal details.
- Registration fee shall be paid by online mode of payment only.
- Print Confirmation of Registration.
- Participate in online counseling as per Schedule.
- Result of Online counseling.
- Print Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Deposit Admission Fee (Online mode of payment only)
- Report at the allotted institute.
- Get confirmation Letter from Institute.
Procedure for Online Registration
- A candidate should must Register themselves on counseling website.
- The candidates must register their correct educational and personal details as per certificates at the time of Registration.
- If all the details are correct as per requsite testimonials, click the submit option.
- On successful submission of applicant data, Registration details will be displayed on the screen.
- After successful submission of applicant data, Login ID (Registration Number) is generated.
- The candidate has to note down registration number / login ID and Password for further reference.
- The candidate is required to pay registration fee through online payment only.
- Candidate who has submitted all details and paid registration fees can download Registration confirmation page, these candidate will be eligible to participate in online counselling.
- Candidate must retain a copy of confirmation page along with proof of fee paid for further reference or
Eligibility criteria for Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2017 – various coursed is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully before apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Course (Regular & Part time)
The admission to diploma level courses (except Diploma course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) shall be made on the basis of the merit of the subjects Maths, Science and English with overall status pass in the matriculation examination, whereas the admission in Diploma course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering shall be made on the basis of relative merit in total marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with overall pass in 10+2 (Non Medical) examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry To Diploma Engineering Courses
A. Regular Diploma Courses (Engg.)
- Relative merit in 10+2 Science examination passed with vocational/Technical subjects in various branches OR Pass in Two Year ITI Course in appropriate specialization after Matriculation, up to maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake.
B. Part Time Diploma Courses (Engg.)
- Relative merit in 10+2 Science examination passed with vocational/Technical subjects in various branches OR Pass in Two Year ITI examination with appropriate specialization after having passed 10th examination, up to maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake.
Two year certificate course in Skilled Technician (Machinist) Skilled Technician (Machine Maintenance) & Quality Insurance Inspector from R & D Centre for Bicycle and Sewing Machine Ludhiana, and
Candidate should be employed at the time of admission with Two years of work experience in a registered firm/ company/industry on full time basis.
Eligibility Criteria for two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy
The minimum educational qualification for admission to the diploma course in Pharmacy course will be pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics:-
- Intermediate examination in Science.
- The first year of the three year degree course in science.
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in science.
- Pre-degree exmination OR
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
Note : As per the PCI regulation; candidates who have passed 10+2 from National/State Open Schools are eligible for admission to diploma in Pharmacy
Eligibility Criteria for three year Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice
The minimum educational qualification for admission to three year diploma course in Modern Office Practice will be 10+2 with or without Science. In the case of reserved seats, the relative merit of the candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation.
To know about the more eligibility criteria candidates refer to the information brochure attached on the bottom on this page below.
Eligibility Criteria, Seats, Reservation and other important information is available in the information brochure for various courses.
|Diploma Level Courses||Download Prospectus|
|Lateral Entry Courses||Download Prospectus|
|Diploma in Pharmacy Course||Download Prospectus|
|Diploma in MOP||Download Prospectus|