Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training is an advisory body for technical education institutions in the Punjab region of India. It was established by the Government of Punjab under The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training 1992 Act. Punjabteched has released the application forms for various courses. The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training is an autonomous statutory authority created under ”The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training 1992 Act” for regulating and controlling academic standards in Institutes of Technical Education and for making admissions & conducting examinations in Polytechnics and Industrial Training Institutes. Punjab University has released the notification and online application form for Modern Office Practice. Candidates can check all the details like eligibility criteria, admission process, application fee and others from the page below.
Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020
The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training has released the notification for admission to diploma in Modern Office Practice courses for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates can read the complete details regarding Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, etc. on this page.
Schedule for Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Registration starts from||Jun 2020|
|Last date of submission of online application||02nd week of Jun 2020|
|1st counseling choice filling||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result (1st counseling)||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Reporting at allocated institute & payment of Admission fee||04th week of Jun 2020|
|2nd counseling choice filling||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result (2nd counseling)||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Reporting time and date of deposition||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|3rd counseling||03rd week of Aug 2020|
As per last year details!!
Eligibility criteria for Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2019 – various coursed is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully before apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Course (Regular & Part-time)
The admission to diploma level courses shall be made on the basis of the merit of the subjects Maths, Science and English with overall status pass in the matriculation examination.
The admission to First year of the four year Part Time Diploma Courses shall be made on the basis of relative merit of total marks obtained in Mathematics, Science and English subjects with overall pass in matriculation examination; and the candidate should be in employment at the time of admission with two years of work experience in a registered firm/company/industry on full time basis
There is no lower or upper age limit for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry To Diploma Engineering Courses
A. Regular Diploma Courses (Engg.)
- Relative merit in 10+2 Science examination passed with vocational/Technical subjects in various branches OR Pass in Two Year ITI Course inappropriate specialization after Matriculation, up to a maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake.
B. Part Time Diploma Courses (Engg.)
- Relative merit in 10+2 Science examination passed with vocational/Technical subjects in various branches OR Pass in Two Year ITI examination with appropriate specialization after having passed the 10th examination, up to a maximum of 10% of sanctioned intake.
Candidate should be employed at the time of admission with Two years of work experience in a registered firm/ company/industry on a full-time basis.
Eligibility Criteria for two years Diploma Course in Pharmacy
Eligibility for admission to the two-year Diploma Course in Pharmacy:
- The minimum educational qualification for admission to the diploma course in Pharmacy course will be pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics:-
- Intermediate examination in Science
- The first year of the three year degree course in science.
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in science
- Pre-degree examination
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
Note: As per the PCI regulation; candidates who have passed 10+2 from National/State Open Schools are eligible for admission to diploma in Pharmacy.
Admission of candidates shall be made on the basis of the relative merit of the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics in the Qualifying Examination. For reserved seats, the relative merit of candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation. The admission to the seats reserved for sportsmen/sportswomen category will be made as per the policy framed by the Sports Department, Govt. of Punjab/U.T
Eligibility Criteria for three years Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice
- The minimum educational qualification for admission to a three-year diploma course in Modern Office Practice will be 10+2 with or without Science. In the case of reserved seats, the relative merit of the candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation.
- There is no lower or upper age limit for admission.
As per last year information!!!
Online Application Forms of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 for diploma in Modern Office Practice courses is available here as per the scheduled date. Candidates fill the online application form of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 for diploma in Modern Office Practice courses from the official website at punjabteched.com or psbte.gov.in. Interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the given below links.
As per previous year details the fee is given below-
|For Admission to First Year of Diploma Engineering, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering & Part-time Diploma Courses (for all categories of students)||Rs. 550/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy/Modern Office Practice/Lateral Entry Admission to Second Year of Diploma Engineering & Part Time Diploma Engineering (for Non-SC/ST Categories )||Rs. 1250/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy/Modern Office Practice /Lateral Entry Admission to Second Year of Diploma Engineering & Part Time Diploma Engineering (for SC/ST Categories )||Rs. 1000/-|
Instructions for the Applicants
- Registration: It is a must for all the candidates to register online for participating in the Online Counselling. Fill all the fields as per the instructions on the registration page.
- The candidate is required to enter his/her correct and accurate data of educational qualifications and personal details.
- The registration fee shall be paid by the online mode of payment only.
- Print Confirmation of Registration.
- Participate in online counseling as per Schedule.
- The result of Online Counseling.
- Print Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Deposit Admission Fee (Online mode of payment only)
- Report at the allotted institute.
- Get confirmation Letter from Institute.
Steps for Filling Application Form
The following information is based on last year details!!!
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form, choose your Password and note down system generated Application Number.
The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Registration Form and also required to choose the password and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, the Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, a candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature:
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature and other Certificates should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- The size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Size of Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate image must be greater than 50 kb and less than 300 kb.
- Size of Qualifying Exam Marksheet/Certificate image must be greater than 50 kb and less than 300 kb.
NOTE: The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before the payment of application fees.
Step 3: Pay Fee by net banking/credit/debit card :
The candidate has to select the Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of a fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment Page. In case the acknowledgment page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is canceled and the amount will be refunded to the candidate account and however the candidate has to make another transaction till the Acknowledgment Page is not generated
Important Instruction about Password
During online form filling, the candidate will be required to choose password and Security Question and its Answer. A candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins. The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Passwords must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Passwords must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Passwords must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- The password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg. [email protected]#$%^&*-
- For subsequent logins, a candidate will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
- A candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither PSBTE nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her passwords after login if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
How to reset your Password: The following options are available to reset Password:
- Using Security Question & its Answer you have chosen during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
The result will be announced by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training. Candidates who applied for the same are able to check the result from the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided below. To check the result, candidates will have to first select course name and then enter Application No/Roll No. The final result declared on the official will be liable.
The e-counseling of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 will start on the given schedule. Applicants can login for the counseling 2020. the link for the same will be provided below:
- Diploma Courses in Engineering Trades
- Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice
- Part-time diploma courses.
- Diploma Engineering Courses through Lateral Entry
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
Helpline Contact Nos :
- 9465175493 (Sh Sukhpreet Singh)
- 9465278203 (Sh. Ramandeep Singh)
- 9465232269 (Mrs. Gurvinder Kaur)
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.psbte.gov.in
To get more information about Punjab University Admission in various courses, download the following given information notices for reference purposes:
- Click here to download notification for Diploma In Engineering 2019.
- Click here to download notification for LEET Diploma 2019.
- Click here to download notification for Part Time Diploma 2019.
- Click here to download notification for LEET Part Time Diploma 2019.
- Click here to download notification for Modern Office Practice 2019.
- Click here to download notification for Diploma in Pharmacy 2019
- Click here to download Information Brochure for Admission to Regular & Part-time Diploma Courses.
- Click here to download Information Brochure for Admission to Diploma in Modern Office Practice.
- Click here to download Information Brochure for Admission to Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Click here to download Information Brochure for Lateral Entry Admission of Diploma Courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.