NIELIT 2018 – National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, an Autonomous Scientific Society was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT offers admission in various courses ranging from ‘O’ Level (Foundation), ‘A’ Level (Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (MCA equivalent), ‘C’ Level (M-Tech level), IT literacy courses such as CCC (Course on Computer Concept), BCC (Basic Computer Course) and other such long term and short term course VLE, CCAC, ESDM, Cyber Gram, WDLP etc.
NIELIT 2018 Admission
NIELIT 2018 is offering admission in various CCC, O Level, BCC and various other courses. The admission in these courses is conducted by National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology. Interested candidates can have all details about the various courses and their admission process on this page.
- Held Twice in an Year: O/A/B/C Level
- Held Once in a month: CCC, BCC, VLE, CCAC, EDPA, ESDM, Cyber Gram, WDLP
Schedule of Online Examination held twice an year
|Availability of Online Application form on NIELIT||1 Sept||2 Mar|
|Closing date of Application form on NIELIT||31 Oct||30 Apr|
|Commencement of Exams||Second Sat in Jan||Second Sat in Jul|
NIELIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for candidates to register on NIELIT level examination. Candidates can appear in any paper if the subject has been covered in the institution last attended by them. Candidates can directly appear in examinations if they satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to them.
Candidates can appear in the NIELIT Examination through three modes:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognized Schools/Colleges having obtained an Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting courses – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognised School/College) – irrespective of any educational qualification.
NIELIT 2018 Apply Online
Examination form for various examinations are different from registration form. It is compulsory for the candidates to register on NIELIT which is the conducted body of all level examinations. Details regarding the availability of the examination forms will be updated here as and when the examinations will be scheduled.
NIELIT 2018 Examination Fee
- Examination fee for each paper of O/A/B/C level is Rs.500/- for each paper/module. There are some courses for which examination fee is NIL.
- An amount of Rs.100/- will be charged along with the examination fee.
- Fees once deposited, cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- Exam fee for Improvement after qualifying all papers of the level is Rs.1000/- per paper.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are eligible to get the refund of the Examination Fee after they clear the examination. Such candidates shall apply along with the attested photocopies of:
- Proof of belonging to SC/ST
- Result sheet of NIELIT examination
NIELIT 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who will be found eligible will be issued admit cards well before commencement of the examination.Only those Candidates will get an admit card who is admitted to the NIELIT. The admit card for various exams will be notified on the official website. Applicants can download/take a print out of the admit card. Candidates who possess a valid admit card shall only be permitted to take the examination. The venue, date and time of exam will be communicated to the candidates on the admit card. Candidates must appear on the specified date and time at the venue mentioned on the admit card.
NIELIT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Examination will be multiple choice objective type.
- Candidates securing at least 50 percent marks will only be awarded the certificate.
- Certificate will not have any marks, it will have Grade system
NIELIT 2018 Exam Centers
Examinations will be conducted at about 120 centers across the country. Exam centers will be classified as primary and secondary centers. Examinations will be conducted at all the Primary Centers as well as on the Secondary Centers. Exam Centers will also depend upon the number of candidates appearing in the examination and also on availability of infrastructure.
Candidates who choose one of the Secondary centers as a first choice in their application forms for examinations are required to give a Primary center as a second choice.
NIELIT 2018 Answer Key
After the successful completion of exam, NIELIT will release the official Answer Key. Candidates can also download the Answer Key from the Official Website .i.e. www.nielit.gov.in. The Answer Key will help the candidates to cross-check their answers and can get the idea of their estimated scores. The result of NIELIT 2018 will be announced on the basis of Answer key. The Answer key of NIELIT 2018 will be available as per the different courses/modules.
NIELIT 2018 Result
NIELIT Result 2018 for various certificate courses has been announced and the result of some courses will be announced on official website of NIELIT. Candidates have to select the required course for which they have applied and enter their credentials to download the result. Results are sent as grades to the candidates and also to institutes, conducting accredited courses, from where candidates have appeared for examinations.
NIELIT Certificate Download 2018
NIELIT provides digitally signed certificate to the eligible candidates. Candidates can download the certificate through Adobe Reader and Internet explorer. A candidate who is willing to get the certificate in computer literacy programme, must have appeared for NIELIT 2018 exam conducted by the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology.
NIELIT Scholarship 2018
The conducting body has introduced a scholarship scheme for SC/ST/Physically handicapped and female candidates pursuing O/A/B/C level courses of NIELIT (DOEACC) as a full time courses authorized to conduct the accredited courses. Candidates shall have cleared the exams in the first attempt then only they will be eligible for NIELIT Scholarship. Also, the income of the parents should not be more than Rs 1 Lac p.a
For more details regarding NIELIT 2018 visit to Official website www.nielit.gov.in.