VSUPGCET Application Form 2018 has been released in the month of April 2018. Vikrama Simhapuri University has been released the application forms for VSUPGCET 2018. Candidates are able to apply for the exam only through the online mode. Candidates can fill their application form by registering themselves online on the official website of the university.
Candidates who wish to appear in VSUPGCET 2018 exam need to apply for the examination through the application form issued by the authority. Candidates need to provide all the authentic required details to successfully apply for the entrance test. Finally, if at any stage the information entered by the candidates in the VSUPGCET Application Form 2018 is found to be incorrect then the candidate will be disqualified from the exam.
VSUPGCET 2018 Application Form
It is highly advised that the candidates go through the information brochure before applying for the examination. It is compulsory that the candidates fulfill all the eligibility criterias laid down by the official body because if the candidate fails to do so he/she will not be eligible to get admission through the common entrance test. The table below comprises of all the important events and details about the VSUPGCET Application Form 2018.
|Commencement of Online registration||12 April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||10 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of online registration with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee)||18 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online application with Tatkal fee (Application Fee + Tatkal Fee)||20 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of print out of the application at the office||21 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for VSUPGCET 2018.
Official Website: www.vsudoa.in
Candidates will fill the application form for VSUPGCET 2018 exam on the official website of the university by registering themselves on the website by entering basic details about themselves. A direct link will also be provided on this page through which the candidates will be to apply for VSUPGCET 2018. A Separate registration is not required for each Test. The Candidate can apply more than one test in single registration. But such candidates have to pay the applicable fee depending upon the tests selected. (Rs. 400/- for each test).
VSUPGCET 2018: Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
- Cost of Application is Rs.500/- (for others) & Rs.400/- (for SC/ST/PHC).
- Application with Late fee Rs. 800/- (Includes Application Fee) (for SC/ST/PHC) Rs. 900/- (Includes Application Fee) (for others).
- Application with Tatkal fee Rs. 1400/- (Includes Application Fee) (for SC/ST/PHC) Rs. 1500/- (Includes Application Fee) (for others).
The payment of registration and processing fee should be made either by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway (like credit/debit card/ Net banking). Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by the applicant. E-challan is generated after submitting the personal details through Online Payment Link. The fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable.
VSUPGCET 2018 Application Form: Guidelines
The application filing and submitting procedure is a crucial step in the admission procedure of any exams. Hence, keeping in mind that how crucial this step is for the candidates. We have listed a few guidelines that will help the candidate to fill and submit the application form easily without any hassle. A few guidelines are listed below.
- Candidates should remember that the application form can be filed only through the online mode
- Candidate can apply for more than one test through one application form.
- Candidates should have a speedy internet connection while filing the form.
- Candidates are advised to go through the information brochure. So, that they can keep all the scanned documents ready that will make the filing of application form easier.
- Candidates can pay the application fee and processing fee through both online and offline mode.
- The fees once paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
- Candidate need to note down the application number that will be generated once they have successfully filed the form.
The print out of the application along with necessary Xerox copies certificates should be submitted either in person or by Registered post or by SPEED POST so as to reach on or before the last date in the office of:
Vikrama Simhapuri University,
Kakutur, Nellore – 524320.
Ph: 0861- 2352300
Note: The official exam body holds the right about the conduct of the examination. It will be depended on the number of application forms received and the number of vacant seats.