VSUPGCET Application Form 2020: Vikrama Simhapuri University has released the application forms for VSUPGCET 2020. Candidates can only apply through the online mode. To fill the application form candidates have to register themselves online on the official website of the university. The last date to submit the application form has been extended up to July 15, 2020. Candidates who wish to appear in VSUPGCET 2020 exam need to apply for the examination through the application form issued by the authority. Candidates need to provide all the authentic details required to successfully apply for the entrance test. Finally, if at any stage the information entered by the candidates in the VSUPGCET Application Form 2020 is found to be incorrect then the candidate will be disqualified from the exam. Get here all the detailed information regarding VSUPGCET Application Form 2020
Latest: The last date to submit the application Form for VSUPGCET 2020 has been extended up to July 15, 2020. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
VSUPGCET 2020 Application Form
It is highly advised that the candidates go through the information brochure before applying for the examination. It is compulsory that the candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official body because if the candidate fails to do so he/she will not be eligible to get admission through the common entrance test. The table below comprises of all the important events and details about the VSUPGCET Application Form 2020.
|Commencement of registrations for VSUPGCET||28 May 2020|
|End date for registration for VSUPGCET|
|Last date for submission with late fee (Application Fee: Rs. 400/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 500/- (others)|
|Last date for submission with late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500/-) Rs. 800/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 900/- (others)||18 Jul 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee (Rs. 1200/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 1300/- (others)|
|Last date for submission of print out of the application in VSUPGCET office||to be announced|
Official Website: vsudoa.in
VSUPGCET 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended
VSUPGCET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay an application or registration fee amount in order to take the test. The payment of registration and processing fee should be made either by SBI generated challan or by the online payment gateway (like credit/debit card/ Net banking). Candidate can check the amount of application fee as given below:
- Cost of Application is Rs.500/- (for others) & Rs.400/- (for SC/ST/PHC).
- Application with Late fee Rs. 800/- (Includes Application Fee) (for SC/ST/PHC) Rs. 900/- (Includes Application Fee) (for others).
- Application with Tatkal fee Rs. 1200/- (Includes Application Fee) (for SC/ST/PHC) Rs. 1300/- (Includes Application Fee) (for others).
How to Apply For VSUPGCET 2020?
- The application should be submitted online on the website i.e. vsudoa.in. After filling the application the candidate should submit a print out of the application along with necessary Xerox copies certificates.
- If the candidates apply for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for that test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence the candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the eligibility conditions given in the instruction booklet before applying.
- The candidates who have paid less than the prescribed fees their application will be rejected
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
VSUPGCET 2020 Application Form Guidelines
The application filing and submitting procedure is a crucial step in the admission procedure of any exams. Hence, keeping in mind that how crucial this step is for the candidates. We have listed a few guidelines that will help the candidate to fill and submit the application form easily without any hassle. A few guidelines are listed below.
- Candidates should remember that the application form can be filed only through the online mode
- Candidate can apply for more than one test through one application form.
- Candidates should have a speedy internet connection while filing the form.
- Candidates are advised to go through the information brochure. So, that they can keep all the scanned documents ready that will make the filing of application form easier.
- Candidates can pay the application fee and processing fee through both online and offline mode.
- The fees once paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
- Candidate needs to note down the application number that will be generated once they have successfully filed the form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.