Vikrama Simhapuri University will release the application forms for VSUPGCET 2020. Candidates can only apply through the online mode. To fill the application form candidates have to register themselves online on the official website of the university. Candidates who wish to appear in VSUPGCET 2020 exam need to apply for the examination through the application form issued by the authority. Candidates need to provide all the authentic details required to successfully apply for the entrance test. Finally, if at any stage the information entered by the candidates in the VSUPGCET Application Form 2020 is found to be incorrect then the candidate will be disqualified from the exam. Get here all the detailed information regarding VSUPGCET Application Form 2020
VSUPGCET 2020 Application Form
It is highly advised that the candidates go through the information brochure before applying for the examination. It is compulsory that the candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official body because if the candidate fails to do so he/she will not be eligible to get admission through the common entrance test. The table below comprises of all the important events and details about the VSUPGCET Application Form 2020.
|VSUPGCET Application Form 2020||Dates|
|Commencement of Online registration||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission of online registration with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online application with Tatkal fee (Application Fee + Tatkal Fee)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission of print out of the application at the office||last week of May 2020|
Apply Online: VSUPGCET 2020 application form will be available at www.vsudoa.in
VSUPGCET 2020: Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
Candidates will need to pay an application or registration fee amount in order to take the test. The payment of registration and processing fee should be made either by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway (like credit/debit card/ Net banking). Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by the applicant. E-challan is generated after submitting the personal details through Online Payment Link. The fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable. Candidate can check below the expected application fee based on last year information:
- Cost of Application is Rs.500/- (for others) & Rs.400/- (for SC/ST/PHC).
- Application with Late fee Rs. 800/- (Includes Application Fee) (for SC/ST/PHC) Rs. 900/- (Includes Application Fee) (for others).
- Application with Tatkal fee Rs. 1200/- (Includes Application Fee) (for SC/ST/PHC) Rs. 1300/- (Includes Application Fee) (for others).
How to Apply For VSUPGCET 2020
- Application should be submitted online in the website www.vsudoa.in. After filling the application the candidate should submit a print out of the application along with necessary Xerox copies certificates.
- If the candidates apply for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for that test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence the candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the eligibility conditions given in the instruction booklet before applying.
- The candidates who have paid less than the prescribed fees their application will be rejected
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
VSUPGCET 2020 Application Form: Guidelines
The application filing and submitting procedure is a crucial step in the admission procedure of any exams. Hence, keeping in mind that how crucial this step is for the candidates. We have listed a few guidelines that will help the candidate to fill and submit the application form easily without any hassle. A few guidelines are listed below.
- Candidates should remember that the application form can be filed only through the online mode
- Candidate can apply for more than one test through one application form.
- Candidates should have a speedy internet connection while filing the form.
- Candidates are advised to go through the information brochure. So, that they can keep all the scanned documents ready that will make the filing of application form easier.
- Candidates can pay the application fee and processing fee through both online and offline mode.
- The fees once paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
- Candidate needs to note down the application number that will be generated once they have successfully filed the form.
The print out of the application along with necessary Xerox copies certificates should be submitted either in person or by Registered post or by SPEED POST so as to reach on or before the last date in the office of:
Vikrama Simhapuri University,
Kakutur, Nellore – 524320.
Note: The official exam body holds the right about the conduct of the examination. It will be depended on the number of application forms received and the number of vacant seats.
Insofar, official details of VSUPGCET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.