Goa CET 2019 Application Form is available on the official website. The forms has been released, on dte.goa.gov.in . However, the candidates need to submit the application form offline and before the last date of submission. The Application Form (A/B/C) for admission is also included in the Common Prospectus. These forms shall be accepted at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa, and other notified locations, as per schedule.
Applicants seeking admissions to GCET based courses(Engineering and Pharamcy), and NEET based courses (MBBS, BDS BHMS(Homeopathy) and BAMS(Ayurveda), Allied Health Sciences, and Nursing), are required to submit single Form A. Applicants seeking admissions to B.Arch. course are required to submit Form B. Applicants seeking admissions to B.V.Sc.&A.H. course are required to submit Form C. However, a single Acknowledgement Card shall be issued.
Goa CET Application Form 2019
Applicant must enter all the categories in the relevant application form (A/B/C) he/she is eligible and wishes to apply for. Requests for the change in category will not be entertained after the last date of receipt of application form.
Schedule for Goa CET 2019 Application Form is given below:
|Start of receiving forms application forms for GCET-19 at Application Reception||25 Mar 2019|
|Last date for receiving forms for GCET-19 at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards||30 Mar 2019|
|Last date for receiving of GCET-2019 at DTE and collecting Admit Cards (with late fees)||26 Apr 2019|
|Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C) at notified location||17 May 2019|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C) at notified location||24 May 2019|
- Click here for the payment of Application form fee.
- Click here to download the application form A for admission to professional degree courses 2019-2020(except B.ARCH).
- Click here to download the application form B for admission to B.ARCH 2019-2020.
- Click here to download the application form for Goa CET 2019.
Official website: www.dte.goa.gov.in
Goa CET 2019 Application Fee Payment Facility
Application Fee: Rs.2000/-
With application fee of Rs. 2000/- to be remitted in the Account of “Directorate of Technical Education” with client code ‘DRCTORTEDU’ in any branch of HDFC Bank in the State of Goa, or any other approved mode of remittance as may be duly notified, along with three identical photographs as indicated, and other specified certificates (self attested photo copies),and obtain the Photo-Admit Card, from the Admission Committee. Admit cards will be issued only to candidates in person. Outside Goa candidates sending Forms by Post can remit the application fee via Demand Draft payable in the name of ‘Director of Technical Education’ at Panaji-Goa.
Application Procedure for Goa CET 2019
The brochure has been available on the website at dte.goa.gov.in. Candidates can also download the application form for GCET-2019 from the link which is provided on the page. Also the admit card will only be issued to the candidates who have applied for the entrance exam.They are required to fill in the following details as part of the application form completion:-
- Roll Number- to be filled by the office
- Recent photograph- (not older than 3 months)
- Name- In CAPITAL LETTERS as it appears in SSCE certificate
- Date of Birth- as in SSCE certificate
- Place of Birth-
- Gender- Male/Female
- Address- House No./Street Name/Area/Village/Town/City/ Pincode/ State
- Phone Number- must be given with area code in brackets
- Subject Code: Encircle codes of subjects you intend to attempt.
- Centre Code: Choose your centre by writing the centre code and name.