KEE 2020 – Karunya Institute of Science and Technology has released online application form for Karunya Entrance Exam KEE-2020 on the official website karunya.edu. KEE is conducted for the admission into various B.Tech & B.Sc. programme in Institute. The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode on April 25, 2020 in two shifts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website for the exam. Admission into these courses will be stricly based on the KEE-2020 merit list. Candidates can read the full article to know more about KEE 2020.
Latest – KEE 2020 dates and Express of Interest (EOI) is available. To know the details, scroll below and to fill EOI – Apply Here
The admission for all UG courses of Engineering, Science and Arts is considered based on merit list. Candidates can check below some important dates related to KEE 2020.
|Release of online application form||Apply Now!|
|Last date for submission of application||To be notified!|
|Release of admit card||Apr 2020|
|Entrance exam 2020||25th Apr 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2020|
KEE 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates seeking the admission into courses can fill the application form from the official website. Candidates have to give his/her course preferences at the time of registration.They hae to fill his/her name, mail id and Email ID and 10+2 marks for registration. Candidates are required to provide the valid and correct details as the application number and passcode will be send to the registered mail ID and mobile number. Candidates have to use application number and Password to fill the form. The candidate has to submit their initial fees to book their seat in the preferred stream in Karunya University.
Application form – Candidates will have to pay the mentioned below application fee :
|Indian candidates||Rs. 1000|
|Foreign candidates||USD 250|
Image Specifications –
|Photograph||Less than 500 Kb||JPG/JEPG||4.5cm X 3.5cm|
|Signature||Less than 100 Kb||JPG/JEPG||–|
|Document (10th certificate)||Less than 500 Kb||–|
KEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria given be the institute before filling the application form. Check the eligibility criteria as stated by the institution from below:
Age Limit – Candidate should not be more than 21 years of age as on 1st July 2020.
- For all B.Tech program (expect Biotechnology & Food Processing Technology) – Candidate who have passed Class 12th exam with minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for KEE.
- Biotechnology & Food Processing Technology – Those who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Computer Science with 60% marks OR have completed class 12th exam with minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for these courses.
- For B.Sc. Agriculture – Should have passed class 12th with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ Agriculture (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology) with a minimum aggregate of 60%
- For B.Sc. Horticulture – Should have passed class 12th with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PC Forestry/ Inter Agriculture (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology) with a minimum aggregate of 60%
KEE 2020 Exam Pattern
For the preparation of the exam, candidates must check the pattern exam and the marking scheme from below:
- Meduim of Question paper – Meduim of question paper is English
- Mode of Examination – Exam will be in offline mode (OMR based)
- Subjects – 5
- No of questions – There will be total 100 questions
- Total Marks – 100
- Marking Pattern – +1 for correct answers and -0.25 for wrong answers
- Distribution table of question and marks –
|Subject||No of question||Marks|
KEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check below the topics included in KEE 2020 syllabus.
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequences and series
- LImit, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Coordinate geometry
- Three dimensional geometry
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Physics and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Rotational motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- KInetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical KInetics
- Surface chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
- S – Block elements
- P – Block elements
- D and f block elements
- Co – ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in human welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics
- Environmental science
- Applied biology
- Theories and evolution
How to prepare for KEE 2020?
Candidates can make a strategy to prepare for KEE 2020 like how to manage time and prepare a study timetable. Follow the steps to score good marks in KEE :
- Concentrate on the main chapters. and make notes for the revision in the final month of the exam.
- Check the syllabus from our page and important topics. Solve questions related to them. Revision is the most important element here. For mathematics and physics, solve the numerical and derivations. Practice as much as you can.
- Give at least 7-8 hours to the study, the more you learn, the more it will make easier for last month’s revision.
- Solve question papers and take mock tests to improve your speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- Every day, after completing the main topics, revise your weak topics so that no topic will be left for the exam.
Books Recommended for KEE 2020
Here are the important reference books that will help you with KEE 2019 Preparations:
|Name of the Book||Authour||Buying Link|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||H C Verma||Buy Here|
|Problems In General Physics||I E Irodov||Buy Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Nipendra Bhatnagar||Buy Here|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||B.L. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova||Buy Here|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry||Narendra Awasthi||Buy Here|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||M. S. Chouhan||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude Theory and Practice||Anand Kumar, Ajay Kumar||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||GKP||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
KEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates need their application number and passcode to download their admit card. It is mandatory for candidates to carry admit card to the exam centre. Admit Card will carry the important information related to exam like roll no of the candidate, date, time and venue of the exam. Candidates need to carry admit card along with valid Id proof to the exam centre
List of Valid Id proofs.
- Class 12th Id card issued by the school
- Class 12th Hall ticket
- Letter from the head of the institution with candidates photograph
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
KEE 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates can check below the exam centre list as per last year.
|Exam Centers||Exam Centers|
|Coimbatore – KarunyaNagar||Pollachi|
|Chennai (Chetpet)||Coimbatore City|
KEE 2020 Result
Karunya Institute of Science and Technology will declare the results for Karunya Entrance Exam 2020. The candidates result will be calculated on the basis of Marking pattern, +1 for correct answers and -0.25 for wrong ones. Institute will also prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks score by candidates in KEE 2020. Those who will qualify the exam will be eligible for admission in B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture. Candidates who qualify the exam are called for the counseling process.
Scholarship For B.Tech/B.Sc Horticulture
Candidates can check the scholarship provided by the Institute from below:
About Karunya Institute of Science and Technology
The institute was founded with noble vision to raise leaders with high academic calibre, with as strong motivation and commitment to serve humanity. The institute was established in 1986 as an engineering college and was granted an autonomous status in 2000. The institute offers a wide range of courses in Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degree programmes. The institute has 8491 students with 452 faculty in 18 different departments.