The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra conducts entrance exams and counselling for admission to various under graduate and post graduate courses in colleges and universities of Maharashtra. There are more than 2000 educational institutions in the state in which admissions are done on the basis of DTE Maharashtra exams.
Candidates who seek admission in any of the courses in Maharashtra, must visit the page at regular intervals for updates regarding DTE Maharashtra notifications.
DTE Maharashtra Admission
The role of the Directorate is to maintain, enhance the standard, quality of technical education by laying the policies, establishing developing Govt. Institutions, guiding supervising the aided, private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions, co-ordinating with other departments of State Government, Government of India Statutory Organisations and to contribute to the development of industry society at large.
For admissions in academic session, DTE Maharashtra has announced notifications regarding entrance exams and admissions.
Know the entrance exams and admission details in Maharashtra, conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
- Architecture Admission
- DTE Maharashtra Pharma.D Admission
- DTE Maharastra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission
- M.Tech / M.E. Admission
- MAH HM CET
- MAH MBA / MMS CET 2018
- MAH MCA CET
- DTE Maharashtra BHMCT Admission
- DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission
- DTE Maharashtra Engineering Admission
- Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission
- MAH M.Arch CET
- Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology
- Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma (HMCT / SCT / PH) Admission
- Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering / Technology Admission
- Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission