St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020 – Interview and admission procedure has been postponed until further orders. The college is Initiated by the Society of Jesus, a Christian Religious Order, St. Xavier’s College managed by a Governing Body. Admission is available to all irrespective of caste and creed. However, as a Christian minority institution, Christian candidates will be given a certain priority. Candidates can apply online from the official website as well as we will update the direct link on this page also. Check below or official site of St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020 for detailed information.
Latest: The following note has been posted on the college website regarding B.Ed Admissions “Further information with regard to interviews, admission procedures etc. will be posted on the College website at the appropriate time“.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020
For admission in St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020 candidates will face the interview at the college premises. Eligible candidates will get the privilege to join in St. Xavier College. For further details check the official site or check below.
|Availability Of Application Form||24 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||14 Mar 2020|
|Interview and Selection List|
Apply Online: The application form for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020 will available on the official website: sxccal.edu
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to take admission in St. Xavier’s College Kolkata for B.Ed course are as follows-
- Candidates should be graduate.
- Those candidates who have not completed their 06th semester or the third year are not eligible to apply.
- They should have 50% marks in Bachelors or Masters for General Category and 45% for Reserved Category.
- Besides a good academic record they must have at least one subject offered in B.Ed Course at St. Xavier’s College Kolkata (Autonomous), either at Graduation (at least 300 marks) or at Post Graduation Level.
- They should have good command in English.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 40 years as on July 01, 2020 for fresher.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020 Application Form
The application form for B.Ed programme 2020 will be released on the official website of St. Xavier’s College. Eligible candidates will go through the form filling process. Online form filling process will be over at the end date of filling the application form. Candidates those who will fill the application form can check further details on the official sites.
The fees to be paid for the registration of the application and the amount applicable for application fee is Rs.500/. The payment is to be made online by Debit card or Visa card or NetBanking only through college site for successful submission of the online application.
How to Apply?
To apply online for B.Ed course in St. Xavier’s College. Kolkata is as follows.
- To fill the application form visit the official site (sxccal.edu).
- Fill all the required information carefully.
- In the application, form candidates need to mention one of the following subject studied at Graduation level or Post Graduation level (highest one) from amongst the subjects listed below
- Political Science
- Physical Science
- Life Science
- After filling the form make the payment. Instruction for making payment mentioned above in the Application fee section.
- After successful online submission of application form take the print of filled in application form along with payment receipt and acknowledgment sheet.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020 Selected Candidates
St. Xavier’s College will release the selection list for admission to B.Ed 2020. Candidates can check the list of selected candidates from the official website or direct link will be provided below. Those who will secure the place in the selection list will be shortlisted for the interview process. It is necessary to reach the venue on time and with all the documents.
Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
St. Xavier’s College will issue the schedule and list of shortlisted candidates for interview. Candidates should report at the venue for interview along with all relevant documents required at the time of the interview. Candidates can check schedule and list of shortlisted candidates from the official website or direct link will be provided later.
- All relevant document and payment receipt should be submitted at the time of the interview details of the document will be mentioned below.
- Selected candidates list will be released on the college site.
- Selected candidates need to follow the instruction mentioned in the selection list for the interview.
- Due consideration will be provided to the candidates who are excellent in performing arts(dance, music, dramatics) or fine arts (painting, sculpture etc.), literary activities, sports & games.
- Information regarding interview and selection will be available on the College Website.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates selection will be done on the basis of the following Levels :
- Level 1: Candidates interview will be held on merit based on academic performance.
- Level 2: Candidate Enrolment will be done on merit considering academic performance, performance in the interview and co-curricular excellence.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2020 Interview
The interview will be conducted on the basis of Subject Knowledge, Communication, General Knowledge, Overall Impression. Candidates should carry the following documents during the interview.
- Filled in online application form and the acknowledgment sheet. Fee payment receipt of application.
- Admit card of the interview and all academic & co-curricular documents.
- Age verification certificate( Admit card X class).
- University registration certificate.
- Reserved category certificate.
- Disability certificate for differently abled candidates.
- Christian candidates need to submit a Baptism certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- For transfer candidates.
- Approval of ID of School.
- Xerox copy of M.C. Resolution countersignature by DI/ADI.
(Candidate need to submit appropriately attested xerox copies of all documents to be and carry original for verification).
Limited seats are available in the college hostel for boys and girls. So it is advisable to take hostel as soon as possible.
- Candidates are informed that the original migration certificate should be submitted within 10 days of admission. If failed to do so admission will be canceled automatically.
- At the time of admission, the transfer candidate has to submit M.C. resolution in original countersignature by DI / ADI.
Official Website: sxccal.edu
For more information regarding St. Xavier College B.Ed programme 2020, Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.