CUEE 2020 Application Form – The last date to submit the CUEE 2020 Application Form has been extended till September 30, 2020. Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website, which is cutm.ac.in. CUEE 2020 Application Form can be submitted in online mode. The process to apply for include registration, filling of details, uploading of images, fee payment, etc. Check more details regarding the CUEE 2020 Application Form from the article.
Latest: CUEE 2020 Application Form last date is extended up to September 30, 2020. Scroll down to fill the form.
CUEE Application Form 2020
CUEE 2020 information brochure is available at the admission counters of the various campus of the Centurion University or on the official website. The complete schedule of the process of registration for CUEE 2020 is mentioned below:
|CUEE 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of application forms online||Available!|
|Last date to submit application form in online mode|
30 Sep 2020
|Issuance of Admit card|
|CUEE 2020 Exam|
CUEE 2020 Application Form Deadline Extended
Candidates can check the extended date of application form from below image.
CUEE 2020 Application Fee
Payment of fees is mandatory until which application form for CUEE 2020 exam will not be considered. The application fee for the CUEE exam is similar for all the categories. The candidate has to pay INR 600 or INR 1500 based on their course to complete the registration process.
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card or net banking. Alternatively, the candidates can also pay the application fee via Demand Draft in case of offline submission of the application form
- Aspirants applying through Offline Application needs to be affixed with the latest color passport size photograph along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 600/-
- Applicant’s details such as Name, Application Number and contact number are to written in the backside of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates are requested to send both their Application Form along with Demand Draft by Post/Courier.
CUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age: According to the Government of Orissa norms
Education Qualification: The educational eligibility may differ according to the chosen program by the candidate. The educational requirements of Centurion University are as follows: –
Documents required CUEE 2020 Application Form
The below mentioned documents should be kept ready before starting the CUEE 2020 application registration process:
- Signature of the Candidate
- Passport Size Photograph
- 10th standard Mark Sheet or equivalent in the support of Date of Birth
- 12th Standard Marksheet
- UG degree Certificate (wherever available)
- Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates.
CUEE 2020 specification of Image
As such, the conducting body has not notified about the exact image specifications of photograph and signature. However the following details must be taken into consideration before a candidate decides the image specifications
- Images must be scanned within the prescribed format
- Background of the photograph should be clean and light in color
- Face should be clearly visible
- Signature should contain the initials of the candidate
- Do not sign in Capital Letters
- Sign with a black pen on white paper
Note: However, do the signature which you normally do and are comfortable with as the exam invigilator will verify the signature done by you in the attendance sheet with that uploaded in the application form.
How to Fill CUEE 2020 Application Form?
Students must read the instructions carefully while filling out the application form. Students can select the course and exam centre while filling out the application form. Students who have successfully filled the application form are advised to take the printout for their further use.
Students can fill the application form for CUEE 2020 either by online or offline. Following is the detailed explanation of Online or Offline application form submission.
The process to fill and submit the online application form for CUEE 2020 is as follows:
Step 1 – Provide Primary Email Id
The candidates need to provide email id for verification for application form of CUEE 2020. To proceed, candidates have to follow the details.
- Visit the website given on this page
- Scroll to the end of the page for the Registration process
- Click on “Primary Email Id” button and enter the necessary details asked for
- Click on “Submit” Button.
Step 2 – Validate Email Id
- After successful entering the “primary email id” Check Email for another generated valid Email ID
- The email includes verification link along with code for valid Email id
- Their are both options available for you either you can click on “Verification Link” provided in the email or by submitting the code
- After entering the verification Code further click on the “Verify” button.
Step 3 – Fill the details and Book Slot
- After successful submitting the page, the page redirects to the slot booking page.
- Click on “Book Slot” Button.
- The slot booking process starts after submitting the details asked.
Step 4 – Registration Fee Payment
- After the completion of slot booking process, the page redirects you to the Payment Page.
- Click on the “Pay Now” Button.
- In the next page, Options have been provided for selecting the mode of payment, which are Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and e-Wallets.
- Select from the provided options there and fill details accordingly asked.
- After clicking the “Pay Now” Button the process of the payment is complete.
- Download the CUEE 2020 Application Form and take a print out for further use.
Details to enter in the CUEE 2020 Application Form
The Details that are to be added in the CUEE 2020 application form are mentioned below. The candidates must enter the details carefully as same are verified during the process of counselling for CUEE held at the university campuses
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Contact Time Selection
- Test Center Location
- Course Applying For
- Tick on the button provided beneath Undertaking Tab.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
CUEE 2020 Admit Card
The aspirant who will submit the application form successfully can download the admit card from the official website of CUEE. In order to download the admit card, the candidates need to enter their Registration number. All the details regarding the exam center, date, time and venue will be available on the admit card. The candidates need to download and take a printout of the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the printout of downloaded admit card at the exam center.
Centurion University of Technology and Management is a multi-sector, private state university from Odisha, India. With its main campus at Paralakhemundi in the Gajapati district and another constituent campus located at Jatni, on the fringes of Bhubaneswar. It was established in 2010 and its main campus is located at Paralakhemundi in Gajapati district. The university has been accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade and it offers under-graduate, post-graduate and doctoral courses in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Management and Applied Sciences. It has around 10,000 students. It’s constituent campus is located at Jatni, on the fringes of Bhubaneswar.
CUEE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Centurion University Bhubaneswar will release the Application Form for CUEE.
Ans : Candidates can apply for CUEE on the official site of Centurion University Bhubaneswar i.e. cutm.ac.in.
Ans : The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% marks to appear for the B.Sc Agriculture and 45% for B.Tech programmes (40% for SC/ST candidates) and for Lateral entry B.Tech programme candidates must have passed the 3 years diploma course in Engineering with at least a minimum average of 50% marks from State Council of Technical Education & Training of any state to appear for the CUEE 2020.
Ans : The Application Fees for CUEE is Rs. 600 for all the candidates.
Ans : Candidates must enter all the required details in the CUEE Application Form correctly as Centurion University of Technology & Management does not provide any form correction facility to them.
Ans : Candidates must pay the amount of the CUEE Application Form through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
Ans : CUEE Application Form will be in online mode only. Candidates can not get the same in offline mode through any means.
Ans : After completing the submission of CUEE Application Form candidates must take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.