NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2018 – The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is the premier Law University in India. Applications are invited for admission to the following courses under Distance Education Programme for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates can check the all the information of NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2018 or NLSIU Banglore Distance Education Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2018
Candidates can fill the application form of NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2018 from the official website before the last date of submission. Candidates can check the schedule of the application process from the below table.
- Two-year Master of Business Laws (M.B.L) Programme
- One-year Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
|Availability of Application form||01 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form without Late Fee||30 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-|
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2018 – Application Form
Applications can be downloaded from our website https://ded.nls.ac.in, also can be filled online on following the link. Candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form.
- Click here to apply online forNLSIU Distance Education Admission 2018.
- Click here to download the Application form of NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2018.
For application to any of the above, kindly write to the Director, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560 072, along with a Demand Draft of `.1,500/- drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Courses, payable at Bengaluru.
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The graduate of any discipline from a recognized University is eligible to apply.
- All payments shall be made only through the Demand Draft drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Courses, payable at Bengaluru.
- The last date for submitting a duly filled-in application is September 30, 2018 (without late fee) and October 15, 2018 (with late fee of Rs. 500/-).
- Incomplete application is liable to be rejected after the last date of admission.
- Candidates will not be permitted to withdraw from the course after admission.
- The fee paid towards the course will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The title of the course applied should be clearly marked on the envelope and must be addressed to “The Coordinator, Distance Education Department (DED), National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560242 (old Pin 560072.)
- After enrollment you will be provided with an ID number which shall be quoted in all your future correspondences with the University.
- Change of Course is not permitted once the admission formalities are over.
- As there would be over lapping in the Examination, Students enrolled for 2 courses simultaneously are advised to choose any one of them in one examination and the other course in the next examination (i.e June or Dec/Jan as the case may be).
- Contact Classes will be held at Bangalore only Attendance to contact Class is optional.
- W.R.T to Foreign Degrees candidates are required to produce equivalence certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities.
- Examination are held at Bangalore, Delhi Kolkata and Pune.
Official Website: www.ded.nls.ac.in
For more detail regarding the NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2018, Download Admission Notification.