NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2017 – The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is the premier Law University in India. Applications are invited for admission to the following courses under Distance Education Programme for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can check the all the information of NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2017 or NLSIU Banglore Distance Education Admission 2017 like application form, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
- Two-year Master of Business Laws (M.B.L) Programme
- One-year Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
|Last date for the issue and receipt of duly filled in Application|
|Without Late Fee||31 Aug 2017|
|With Late fee of Rs. 500||14 Oct 2017|
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2017 – Application Form
Applications can be downloaded from our website https://ded.nls.ac.in, also can be filled online on following link. Candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form.
For application to any of the above, kindly write to the Director, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560 072, along with a Demand Draft of `.1,500/- drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Courses, payable at Bengaluru.
Contact Class will be held at Bangalore only. Attendance to the contact class is optional. Contact classes will commence from October, 2017.
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Graduate of any discipline from a recognised University is eligible to apply.
- All payments shall be made only through the Deman Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, National Law School of India University, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore.
- Incomplete application are liable to be rejected after the last date of admission.
- Candidates will not be permitted to withdraw from the course after admission.
- The fee paid towards the course will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The title of the course applied should be clearly marked on the envelope and must be addressed to “The Coordinator, Distance Education Department (DED), National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560242 (old Pin 560072.)
- After enrollment you will be provided with an ID number which shall be quoted in all your future correspondences with the University.
- Change of Course is not permitted once the admission formalities are over.
- As there would be over lapping in the Examination, Students enrolled for 2 courses simultaneously are advised to choose any one of them in one examination and the other course in the next examination (i.e June or Dec/Jan as the case may be).
- Contact Classes will be held at Bangalore only Attendance to contact Class is optional.
- W.R.T to Foreign Degrees candidates are required to produce equivalence certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities.
- Examination are held at Bangalore, Delhi Kolkata and Pune.