The GCET 2019 Admit Card will be issued by DTE Goa. The hall ticket of Goa CET 2019 will be issued offline to those candidates who will submit the application form. The candidates will have to approach the office of DTE and submit the form and the fee amount and immediately on the spot they will get their admit card. The Goa Common Entrance Test will be held in the month of May 2019. The candidates will have to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Read the article below to know more about Goa CET Admit Card 2019.
GCET Admit card 2019
To obtain the Admit card for GCET 2019, the applicant must submit the duly filled application form with an application fee of Rs 2000/- payable via Demand Draft (as per last year). The Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of “Directorate of Technical Education” with client code ‘DRCTORTEDU’ in any branch of HDFC Bank in the State of Goa, it is important that candidates should bring their admit card for appearing for the entrance test. The admit card can be obtained on the same day of submitting the application form.
Schedule for GCET 2019
|Start of receiving of application forms for GCET-19 at Application Reception Centre||25 Mar 2019|
|Last date for receiving forms for GCET-19 at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards||30 Mar 2019|
|Last date for receiving of GCET-2019 at DTE and collecting Admit Cards (with late fees)||26 Apr 2019|
|Exam Date of GCET 2019 for B.E., B.Pharm courses (subjects)|
|Physics exam for B.E., B.Pharm courses under GCET 2019||07 May 2019|
|Chemistry exam for B.E., B.Pharm courses under GCET 2019||07 May 2019|
|Mathematics exam for B.E., B.Pharm courses under GCET 2019||08 May 2019|
|Expected date for result of GCET||15 May 2019|
How to get the GCET Admit Card 2019?
The admit card can be received in following ways:
- Visit the designated center of Directorate of Technical Education, Goa
- You need to submit your application form in person
- Collect your “Photo Admit Card” on the same day of submitting the application form
- Check if all the details printed on the admit card are correct or not
- Get 2-3 photocopies of the admit card, for future use
Important points for Issuance of Admit Card
- Admit card can be obtained by in person only.
- If any detail printed on the admit card is not correct, you may send your query to the admission authorities immediately.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination without an admit card
- The admit card contains details of the test center, date and time of the entrance test.
- Read all the instructions given in the admit card for conduct in the examination center
Feel free to comment your queries in the comment box given below.