The Directorate of Technical Education conducts the Goa Common Entrance Test. Every year, a large number of candidates apply and appear for the entrance exam across various centers in Goa. Examinees who appear for GCET looks for the answer key. The purpose of the answer key is to predict the marks and estimate the results. The answer key can be available 1-2 days after the exam has been conducted on the official website of DTE, Goa.
GCET Answer Key 2019
The answer key will be released for each of the four subjects separately. The examination will be conducted in 4 slots over a period of two days. The answer key provides the right answer for each question.
Schedule for GCET answer key 2019 is given here.
|Exam Date of GCET 2019 for B.E., B.Pharm courses (subjects)|
|Physics exam for B.E., B.Pharm courses under GCET 2019||07 May 2019|
|Chemistry exam for B.E., B.Pharm courses under GCET 2019||07 May 2019|
|Mathematics exam for B.E., B.Pharm courses under GCET 2019||08 May 2019|
|Answer key||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result(Expected)||15 May 2019|
Answer Key: The Answer Key of GCET 2019 will be available on the official website: www.dte.goa.gov.in
Instructions to download the Answer key
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Click on the link which says GCET 2019 Answer Keys
- Check for your GCET question paper code set and subject accordingly
- Download the file
- You may now start verifying your answers from the answer key
GCET 2019 Previous Years Answer Keys
Previous years answer keys of GCET is provided below.
|GCET Answer key||Answer key|
|GCET 2018 Answer Key||Download Here|
|GCET 2017 Answer Key||Download Here|
|GCET 2016 Answer Key||Download Here|
|GCET 2015 Answer Key||Download Here|
Highlights of GCET Answer key
- The answer key for booklet series i.e, A, B, C and D for subjects Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics will be provided.
- The answer key contains answers to all 225 question that were asked in the entrance test. From each subject, 75 questions will be asked,
- Comparing the answer as filled by the candidate in the entrance test with that of in the answer key, can estimate the scores to be obtained in the test.
Purpose of Answer Key
With the answer release before the result is declared, candidates can actually access their chances in advance by calculating their scores. Based on the scores calculated by the candidate, you may pin down the colleges you wish to wish. You are able to know in which area you scored better and which area needs more work. The actual result will, however, be known, once the result will be out but until then checking your performance in the test gives the candidate a sense of confidence.