AUCET 2016 is a Andhra University Common Entrance Test conducted by Andhra University for admission into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law P.G. Courses in Campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (BRAU), Srikakulam, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU & BRAU for the academic year 2016-2017. Interested candidates read all the necessary details of AUCET 2016 application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest – Counselling Schedule for 3rd phase for AUCET 2016 (No Admission Test) has been released. Check ‘Counselling’ link below.
AUCET 2016 – Andhra University Common Entrance Test
Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has released notification from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) – 2016 into various P.G. courses for the academic year 2016-2017. The eligible candidates should apply online for AUCET 2016 for admission into various PG courses.
Schedule for AUCET 2016 is given below.
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||09 Mar 2016|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||21 Apr 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||25 Apr 2016|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||16 to 27 Apr 2016|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||27 Apr 2016|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||05 May 2016|
|Date of Publication of Results||09 May 2016|
To Check Fee Structure for Arts Courses offered in AU Campus & Affiliated Colleges – Click Here
Extension of Last date for Submission of Applications
In view of large representations from the students seeking admission into PG courses and MA/M.Sc 5-Year Integrated Programmes in Arts, Science, Engineering, and Law being offered in Andhra University & Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University campus colleges and their Affiliated colleges and 6-Year Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) offered by A.U. Engineering College (A), the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University has revised the schedule for submission of online applications.
- The Last date for submission of filled in AUCET/AUEET-2016 online applications without late fee is extended upto 21.04.2016 for online payment.
- Applicants for AUCET/AUEET-2016 can also submit their applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- for AUCET-2016 and Rs.1500/- for AUEET-2016 upto 25.04.2016 for online payment.
- Registration / Payment of Fee after 26.04.2016 will not be permitted under any circumstances.
AUCET 2016 Application Form should be submitted through online only from the official website. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form. Candidates can read the complete details of AUCET 2016 how to apply online and other details from the above given “Application Form” link.
AUCET 2016 Admit Card
AUCET 2016 Hall Tickets is available now from the University website as per the schedule given above. For all accepted applicants who are eligible for entrance exam, the AUCET Admit Card 2016 / Hall Ticket is available on the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/ doa or www.audoa.in. Candidates should download the AUCET 2016 Hall Tickets from the University website and attend the examination.
- Candidates are advised to download the Hall-Tickets from 27.04.2016 onwards.
- No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test.
AUCET-2016 will be conducted at the following Test Centres: Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Bhimavaram, Vijayawada, Guntur and Amalapuram.
Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances
Note: When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only. When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test, the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded AUCET-2016 test-wise Ranks as per marks secured in the test appeared. In case of a tie between candidates securing the same mark in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of date of birth of the candidate with priority to older candidate. Candidate has to download Rank Card from the website only. There is no provision for revaluation or personal verification of the answer sheet.
Admission shall be based on the AUCET-2016 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as given above. Information regarding college-wise, course-wise and reservation category-wise seat distribution and fee structure will be made available by the respective Universities after declaration of AUCET-2016 results on the respective websites (www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa).
At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification:
- AUCET-2016 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed / studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only. Duplicate TC relating to UG / PG degree should be accompanied by proper evidence of loss of original TC, Police complaint with not tracable and Affidavit. Candidates submitting false TC are liable for cancellation of seat at any stage and are liable for prosecution. (Admission will not be given if TC of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)
- Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is four years from the date of issue) or White ration card (GO.M.S.No.186 dt.26.5.2015)
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of children of armed personel.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates
- After verification of the Certificates, at the helpline centre, the candidate will get all his/her Original certificates back except TC, CC and Migration certificate. The receipt of original certificates shall be given to the candidate.
For Details Regarding AUCET 2016 – Download Information Brochure
Please note that AglaSem is not official website for AUCET. Information provided here is as per the information publicly released by Directorate of Admissions (DOA) Andhra University. This information should be used only for reference purpose and candidates are requested to check the official website / information brochure / other notifications published on official website or newspapers before applying or taking any decision.