Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2014 into various Science, Arts, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (BRAU), Srikakulam, P.G Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU & B.R.A.U offering P.G. Courses for the academic year 2014-2015.
Candidates seeking admission into various courses of study for which tests are conducted should appear for AUCET 2014.
AUCET 2014 Quick Links
- Application Form
- Instructions to fill Online Application Form
- Admit Card
- Information Brochure
- Extension of Last Dates
- Examination Time Table
AUCET 2014 Important Information
Candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who have appeared / are appearing for the annual examination in 2014 only are eligible for AUCET 2014. Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2014 are also eligible.
AUCET 2014 Exam Pattern
- The Syllabi for the entrance test is placed in the Andhra University website www.andhrauniversity.info/doa
- Candidates are advised to come to the Examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be admitted into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific ( with candidate name, HAll Ticket Number and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||25-03-2014|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||15-04-2014|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||21-04-2014|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||15-04-2014 to 27-04-2014|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||02.05.2014|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||12-05-2014|
|Date of Publication of Results||21-05-2014|
AUCET 2014 Test Centres
01. Visakhapatnam, 02. Srikakulam, 03. Vizianagaram, 04. Kakinada, 05. Rajahmundry, 06. Eluru, 07. Bhimavaram, 08. Vijayawada, 09. Guntur.
- Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
- Andhra University reserves the right to: (i) allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice, (ii) conduct or not to conduct any test and (iii) cancel a Test/Test – Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
- When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test , the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.