Engineering Entrance Exams
Engineering entrance exams in India are held each year for admission into various undergraduate engineering BE/B.Tech. courses in India. Most of these exams are held on an All India level, though some are held only at state level. For the students who wish to appear in one or more engineering entrance exams, details of each such engineering entrance exam is given in the following pages.
Engineering Entrance Exams for UG Courses
- Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE)
- Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE)
- Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET)
- Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam (BEEE)
- B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam (BSAUEEE)
- BVP CET Engineering
- Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET)
- Centurion University Entrance Exam (CUEE)
- Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE)
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE)
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced
- JECRC University B.Tech Entrance Test
- JMIEEE – JMI University Entrance Exam
- Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE)
- KL University Engineering Entrance Examination (KLUEEE)
- Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST)
- NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)
- Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET)
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Entrance Exam (SVSUEE)
- Tolani Maritime Institute of Science Admission Test (TMISAT)
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE)
- VSAT – Vignan University
Engineering Entrance Exams for PG Courses
Engineering Entrance Exams 2014
All of you who are appearing in class 12 exams this year or have done so last year, will be appearing a number of engineering entrance exams 2014. Apart from appearing in the all india level and state level entrance exams, you also need to know the details of Engineering Entrance Exams 2014 for various states, colleges and universities. As a guide to help you get the best education in the field of engineering and technology, we at AglaSem strive to provide you with authentic and updates details.
Here we are updating all the important exams and admissions that are being announced in India regarding Engineering Entrance Exams 2014. Please note, that only those notifications that are being actually announced officially are being shared here. You can be assured that the information is correct and authentic.
Please note that the list is being updated as per official notifications.
Engineering Entrance Exams that have been scrapped
In some of the states and at individual universities, Engineering Entrance Exams have been scrapped and instead admissions will be on the basis of other exams being conducted centrally. To avoid confusion for students who are seeking such information, a concise list of such engineering entrance exams that will no longer be conducted are given as follows.
|Exam scrapped||Engineering Admission 2014 on basis of|
|OJEE 2014||JEE Main 2014|
|MP PET 2014||JEE Main 2014|
|Gujarat Common Entrance Test for Engineering||JEE Main 2014|
|MT CET 2014||JEE Main 2014|
|ISAT 2014||JEE Main, JEE Advanced 2014|
If you have any query regarding any of the specific exam, please ask in comments of that page. Or you can ask here in comments below.
All Entrance Exams