CON LHMCEE 2020 – National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi, for the academic year 2020-21. CON LHMCEE 2020 Result has been released online at the official website, con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in or nta.ac.in. The entrance exam was held on November 20, 2020. Aspirants must have pass 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST & OBC-NCL candidates) of four subjects including English, PCB. The admissions in B.Sc Nursing is done based on a candidate’s merit in the entrance exam. Check more details on CON LHMCEE 2020 from this page.
Latest: NTA has released CON LHMCEE 2020 Result for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam. Scroll down to check it.
CON LHMCEE 2020
Result of the candidates who indulge in unfair means and malpractice will be cancelled and will not be declared respectively. Eligible candidates can fill the application form at the official website. Check the important schedule regarding B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for LHMC CON is given below table.
|CON LHMCEE 2020||Dates|
|Online Submission of Application Form||19 Oct 2020|
|Last date to Submission Form/Fee||30 Oct 2020|
|Correction in Application Form||01 – 03 Nov 2020|
|Download Admit Cards||08 Nov 2020|
|Date of Examination||20 Nov 2020|
|Display Provisional Answer Key||25 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of results||05 Dec 2020|
CON LHMCEE 2020 Result
Results has declared by NTA on its website, con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in or direct link is provided here. Candidates can check the result online and qualified candidates can get the admission on behalf of result. To check the result, candidates have to enter the application number and date of birth.
Check Result Here: Click here to check the CON LHMCEE 2020 Result.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the written entrance test, the interse-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as given below.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology in the written entrance test
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the written entrance test.
- Candidates older in age will be given preference.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Result Declaration Notice
- Click here to check the above notice in PDF format.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Notice for Questions, Marked Responses and Provisional Answer Keys
- Click here to download the above notice.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card has been released by NTA at the official website, nta.ac.in. Candidates can download the admit card in online mode at the official website, con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in. For download the admit card, applicants using the application number and date of birth and appear for the Examination at the allotted Center on Date and Timing as indicated on admit card too. Candidates must carry their admit card at exam center day of examination. In case the candidate is unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the NTA Help Line between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm.
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the CON LHMCEE 2020 Admit Card.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and full fill the qualification respectively. Interested applicants who seeking admission to First Year B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing course must have passed any of the Examinations listed below –
- Education Qualification: Applicants shall have the senior Secondary School Certificate Examination/Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST & OBC-NCL candidates) of four subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, provided the student has passed in each subject separately.
- Age Limits: Minimum age requirement is 17 years as on or before December 13, 2020.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for LHMC CON.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form
An application form has been invited for admission to B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for Lady Hardinge Medical Hospital and other Associated Hospital, New Delhi. The application form is available in online mode at the official website, con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in. Interested candidates fill the application form before last date and must read the all-important instruction before filling the application form. And also check the eligibility criteria for CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form.
Application Fee: Applicants pay the required amount application fee is given below –
- For General/EWS/OBC(NCL)/CWWAPP Category – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST – Rs. 500/-
- For Persons with disabilities (PwD) – Exempt from payment.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is provided below for candidates, go through and prepare accordingly for the test:
Duration: The duration of the exam is 120 minutes (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
Type of questions – The questions are of MCQ type.
Mode of Exam – CBT (Computer Based Test)
Marking scheme: Each question will be for three mark and One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Exam Cities – New Delhi only
Medium – The language of the exam is in English.
Number of questions – There are a total of 120 questions.
Subject Section: The question paper schemes is given below subject wise and number of questions.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
CON LHMCEE 2020 Answer Key
After the successful completion of the entrance exam, answer key will be released at the official website, con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in. Candidates can then check the answer key and also giving an opportunity to the candidates to challenge or object the provisional answer key during the time limit. For the challenge the answer key, candidates get know the more details below –
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to make online challenge, within the specified period, against the provisional Answer Key on payment of processing fee of Rs.1000/- per answer challenged
- Fee shall be refunded if the challenge is found to be correct.
- If found any correct one, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared.
- No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of her challenge.
There shall be no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Important Instruction Regarding COVID-19
NTA will implement SOPs measures as per the Government of India Guidelines in the current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure the health & safety of the candidates. Check the important instruction are listed below.
- Standard Operating Procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining the required standard of hygiene will be implemented.
- Before the exam starts, Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized- exam rooms, desk, chair etc. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc will be disinfected
- Gaping between 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and Centre staff to use.
- Thermo guns will be available to check body temperature of candidates.
- All exam functionaries will wear mask and gloves at all points of time.
Official Website – con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.