ILS Law College Admission 2019-20 – Indian Law Society’s Law College is one of the most sought after institute in the nation. The aspirants seeking admission in BA LLB and LLB courses will be required to qualify MH LAW CET 2019. The CET for LLB 3 and 5 years will be held as per schedule. The interested candidates may have a look at this page to know the details about ILS Law College Admission 2019 and the Law CET 2019.
ILS Law College Admission 2019-20 through MH LAW CET
Now that you know that the admission in BA LLB ad LLB is done through MH LAW CET, it is better to get familiar with the entrance exam.
So, What is MH LAW CET? – It an entrance test for Law Admissions, in the state of Maharashtra. It is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell. This year, the examination will be held on the following dates.
|3 year LLB||to be announced!|
|5 year LLB||21 Apr 2019|
- Click here to check the schedule for counselling of 03 year LLB.
- Click here to check the schedule for counselling of 05 year LLB.
How to Apply for MH CET?
The application form for MH CET 2019 released on January , 2019. The deadline to apply is March, 2019. The Competent Authority shall invite Online Applications from the Candidates who had participated in the CET, for the Centralized Admission Process for seeking admission to the Professional Course LL.B.-3 years and 5 years. The Candidate should submit along with the On Line Application, the requisite certificates, as applicable and upload the documents on line in the necessary Proforma issued by the concerned Competent Authority
Application Fee – Usually, the application fee for MH LAW CET is Rs. 800. However, for the reserved category students of the state, it is Rs. 400. You can submit Debit/Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallet.
The pattern for both the examination is different. The candidates can check it from below:
The exam pattern and marking scheme of MH Law CET for 5 year LLB is as follows:
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||1||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||1||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||1||40|
The pattern and marking scheme for 3 years LLB is:
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||30||1||30|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||40||1||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30||1||30|
ILS Admission Process 2019
For LLB 3 Years & 5 Years-
- Admissions shall be made in a transparent manner and strictly as per the InterSe- Merit of the Candidates who have applied to the Competent Authority for verification of documents and then to institution.
- The Unaided Private Professional Educational Institution shall admit Candidates through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- The seats available for Round-I shall be published on the website. The Candidate whose names appeared in the final merit list of CAP shall be eligible to participate in this round by filling online option form.
- If a Candidate is allotted the seat as per his first preference, such allotment shall be auto freezed and the Candidate shall accept the allotment so made. Such Candidate shall then be not eligible for participation in the subsequent CAP rounds.
- Candidate who have been allotted seat other than the first preference given by the Candidate and if the Candidate is satisfied with such allotment and do not wish to participate in further CAP rounds, such Candidate can freeze the offered seat through Candidate‘s Login
Round – 2
- The seats available for Round II shall be published on the website.
- Round II will be betterment Round for those Candidates who have been allotted seat other than first preference and who have been not allotted any seat in Round-I.
- There shall be no further betterment option available to the Candidate after Round II. The allotment made and/or allotment retained in Round II shall be final.
Round – 3
- The CET qualified Candidates who has failed to register themselves before CAP Round I for the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) shall be eligible to register for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) before Round III.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat other than first preference and reported to Institution for confirmation of seat acceptance, whilst filling fresh option form, he need not fill the preference already allotted to the Candidate in the previous round.
- At the time of reporting to the allotted college on Institution for confirming the allotted seat, the Candidate shall submit all the original documents in support of the claims made in the application. In that event, if the Candidate fails to produce the documents in support of the claims, so made in the application, the allotment shall stand cancelled automatically and the seat shall become available for allotment in further rounds.
- The candidate shall pay any increase in fees, if increased during the academic year under any rules, orders or directions given by the State Government, Pune University, or other authorities.
- If a candidate cancels the admission, the College will refund fees as per rules.
- Debit Card option is not available.
About ILS Law College
Indian Law Society’s Law College (ILS) was founded in 1924. Then, it was called as Law College, Poona, but over the years the name changed to ILS. It a private college, which provided 3 and 5 year law courses. The aim of the institute if to provided students a research based teaching and learning environment. It is among the best law colleges in India and the placement cell has so far done a good job of introducing students to prestigious law firms, banks, companies, etc.
For getting more details about ILS Law college admission for 2019-20, check the given information brochure as shown below-
- Click Here for Information Brochure of 5 year LLB MH Law CET 2019.
- Click here to check the information brochure of 3 year LLB MH Law CET 2019.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.