Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022: Tripura Government Law College has released the application form for Law Entrance Examination (LEE) 2022 on the official DHE website, highereducation.tripura.gov.in. Whereas, The law entrance exam 2022 for admission into the 5 Year BA LLB (Hons.) degree is going to be conducted on July 12, 2022 and the last date to fill the application form is June 27, 2022, 06:00 PM. Candidates who have passed the 10+2 level exam are required to fill the application form, along with the examination fee. Later, a list of eligible candidates and their admit cards are expected to be released online. The selection of candidates is subject to qualifying the Law Entrance Examination 2022 and their eligibility. To know more about Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022, read this page further.
Latest – Tripura Government Law College has released the application form for Law Entrance Examination (LEE) 2022 and exam is going to be conducted on July 12, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022
BA LLB course at Tripura Government Law College has a duration of 5 years. It is necessary to obtain the admit card after submitting applications and qualify the entrance test to get a seat for the Tripura admission. All the necessary details are generally released on the website of the Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Tripura.
Important Downloads and Official Links
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 Overview
Given below is an overview of the Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 in the tabular form.
|Exam Name||Law Entrance Examination 2022|
|Conducting Body||Law Entrance Examination Board, Tripura|
|Participating College||Tripura Govt Law College, Agartala, Tripura|
|Course||5 year BA LLB (Hons)|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+ 2 level exam with min. 45% (40% for SC/ ST)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Examination Fee||Rs.300 for General|
Rs.250 for SC/ ST
|Fee Payment Mode||Paid to account- Tripura Govt Law College in Tripura Gramin Bank|
(details of payment to be filled in online application)
|Exam Type||Multiple choice questions type|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark per correct answer.|
Negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 Dates
The schedule for Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 is going to be updated in the table below as per the official notification.
|Application form releases||02 Jun 2022 up to 11:00 am|
|Last date to apply||27 Jun 2022 up to 6.00 pm|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Law Entrance Examination||12 Jul 2022 2 (11.00 AM – 1.00 PM)|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|Date of counselling||to be announced|
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 Application Form
Online applications (Google Form) are available as per schedule at the official website of DHE, Tripura. Offline application forms are not available. Candidates willing to sit for the entrance exam can apply using the link given below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Law Entrance Examination (LEE) 2022 Application Form.
Application Fee: It is non-refundable. Check the category-wise fee amounts below.
The requisite examination fee is to be deposited by the candidates in the following Bank Account and upload the payment details while filling up of the online application form for admission. No other mode of payment such as Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft & Indian Postal Order etc shall be accepted.
Account Name- TRIPURA GOVT LAW COLLEGE
Name of Bank- TRIPURA GRAMIN BANK
Account Number- 8003012649034
IFSC Code- PUNBORRBTGB”
MICR CODE- 799802515
Branch Name- Dhaleswar Branch
Documents to Upload in Application Form
- Proof of Payment of Application Fee
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Madhyamik Admit Card/Birth Certificate
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination.
- Admit Card of H.S (+2) stage or equivalent Examination.
- Mark sheet of H.S (+2) stage or equivalent Examination, if already passed.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidate issued by the competent authority.
- PWD (Persons with disability) certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate showing the proof of Ex-Serviceman issued by the competent authority.
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 Notice
Candidates can check the notice related to Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 from below image or Download notice PDF.
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting the application for Tripura Government Law College Entrance Exam 2022, the candidates need to ensure the fulfilment of eligibility conditions. The following criteria need to be met by all the applicants.
Citizenship: One must be a citizen of India in order to apply.
- The applicant must have passed/appeared in 10+2 or an equivalent examination. Those who have appeared for the exams but whose result is not out yet can also apply.
- There is a minimum marks requirement as well. Only those candidates are eligible for Tripura Government Law College Admission who secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the 10+2/ equivalent examination.
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 Syllabus
The question paper for Law Entrance Examination consists of the following sections. Check the syllabi for all sections below.
- English Vocabulary- Antonyms and Synonyms
- English Proficiency-
- Idioms and Phrases
- One word substitution
- Word Rearrangement in a sentence
- Cloze test
- English Usage Errors-
- Common errors
- Spotting errors
- Inappropriate word usage
- Spelling mistake
- Correct use of words
- English Comprehension- A paragraph is going to be given. Candidates have to understand the para and answer the questions based on it.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- History: Modern history of India and Indian national movement
- Indian Polity and Governance: General information regarding Indian polity and governance, Constitution of India, Panchayat Raj etc.
- Indian Geography: Physical and Economic geography of India
- Indian Economy: Five year plans, general economic terms, economic development in India, Poverty
- General Knowledge: Static general knowledge including general knowledge of Tripura
- Current Affairs: Knowledge of major events that have occurred in India and worldwide over the past few years in the area of economics, science, technology, sports, persons, places etc.
- This section will judge your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability.
- These questions will be related to legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions.
- Such propositions may or may not be true, you have to assume them and answer the questions accordingly.
- Some major topics are International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts and Torts.
Tripura Govt Law College Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates must go through the information in this section to have an idea of the examination pattern for BA LLB (Honours).
- Medium: The question paper is in English only.
- Type of Questions: MCQ (Multiple type questions with four options)
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours
- Total Number of Questions: 150 Nos.
- Marks Allotted for Each Question: 1 (one)
- Negative Marking: 0.25 for each wrong answer
- Section-wise question distribution:
- English (50 questions)
- General knowledge and current affairs (75 questions)
- Legal aptitude (25 questions)
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 Admit Card and Eligible Candidates List
Tripura Govt Law College has released the admit card and eligible candidates list for the law entrance exam 2022. The candidates can download the admit card from the website of DHE, Tripura Government or through the below direct link. It is mandatory to bring the admit card along while appearing for the entrance examination.
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 Result
The Board is going to publish a provisional merit list of the applicants who qualify the law entrance exam. It is going to be available through public media as well as on the website of the Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura Government, Agartala, which is highereducation.tripura.gov.in. No candidate is going to receive any individual certificate or mark sheet for the entrance exam.
Result Re-checking: There is no provision for scrutiny of result or answer script, no applications received regarding this are entertained.
Tripura Govt College Law Entrance Examination 2022 Cut Off
Law Entrance Examination Board generally prescribes a minimum cut off for the Law Entrance Examination. Only those candidates who score equal to or more than 30% marks in each paper are expected to be considered for admission to Tripura Government Law College. Failure to secure minimum marks results in disqualification of the concerned examinees.
Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2022 Seat Intake
For admission into the BA LLB (Honours) degree course of the institution, there are a total of 60 seats expected to be available as per the previous year’s information. These seats are filled up using the merit list drawn by Law Entrance Examination Board, 2022 through counselling. SC/ST candidates can avail of benefits of reservation as per the existing norms of the state government.
- Check Result: Click here to check the provisional merit list for the law entrance exam 2021.
- Admit Card and Eligible Candidates List: Click here to download the admit card and eligible candidates List for the Tripura Govt Law College entrance exam 2021.
- Important Corrigendum – Click here.
- For more information on Tripura Govt Law College Admission 2021, download the following documents;
Tripura Govt. Law College Admission 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the course offered through the Tripura Law Entrance Exam 2022?
Ans. The Tripura Law Entrance Exam 2022 offers admission to the 5 year BA LLB (Hons) course in Tripura Govt Law College.
Q. Can I apply for re-evaluation of the result of the Tripura Law Entrance Exam 2022?
Ans. No, candidates cannot apply for re-checking or re-evaluation of the Tripura law entrance exam.
Q. Is there a negative marking in the Tripura Law Entrance Exam 2022?
Ans. Yes, for every wrong response, 0.25 marks are deducted in the Tripura Law Entrance Exam 2022.
Official Website: highereducation.tripura.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.