Municipal Corporation of Delhi conducts MCD Nursing Admission 2020 to invite interested candidates to seek admission in nursing and midwifery courses in Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital. The application form for the same will be available from last week of July, 2020 for candidates to fill. MCD Nursing 2020 Admit Card will be generated after that. The exam will be held in the first week of September, 2020, Result for same will also be available in the month of September, 2020. The admission process will be followed by counselling rounds. For complete information regarding MCD Nursing 2020, please check this page.
MCD Nursing 2020
Candidates before applying must check the eligibility criteria, because if they do not fall under the eligibility norms set by MCD there candidature might get cancelled. To check the important dates pertaining to MCD Nursing 2020 check the schedule provided below.
|MCD Nursing 2020||Dates (expeced)|
|Release of MCD Nursing 2020 Application Form||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for MCD Nursing 2020 Application Form||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Release of MCD Nursing 2020 Admit Card||Last week of Aug 2020|
|MCD Nursing 2020 Exam Date||1st week of Sep 2020|
|Display of Result of Entrance Test||2nd week of Sep 2020|
|First Round of Counselling||3rd week of Sep 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling||Last week of Sep 2020|
|Third Round of Counselling||2nd week of Oct 2020|
|Commencement of Course||1st week of Oct 2020|
MCD Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In Order to check the eligibility please go through the pointers listed below.
Candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age (as on December 31, 2020) to appear in the admission process. The upper age limit is 35 years (as on December 31, 2020). There is no age bar for ANM/LHV
- The student must have passed in all the subjects of 10+2 (five subjects as per C.B.S.E policy).
- The candidate must have secured pass mark in English and three elective/ core subjects at 10+2 level or equivalent exam. She must score 40% of the aggregate of three elective or core subject as qualifying criteria.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government, however Science stream is preferable.
- 10+2 with English (passing marks) and must have obtained minimum of 40% marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 10+2 with English (passing marks) and must have obtained minimum of 40% marks in vocational stream- Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre.
MCD Nursing 2020 Application Form
MCD Nursing 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It is required to enter all the accurate details in your application forms as any discrepancies found later in the form will result in your disqualification. The registration process is incomplete until you pay the application fees in the online mode. If you belong to the UR / OBC category application fee shall be Rs.1560. If you belong to the SC/ST category application fee shall be Rs.810/- You have to keep ready scanned copies of documents ready for the registration process. The list of documents is listed below.
- Certificate of class Xth (for age verification)
- Mark sheet of class XIIth (for verification of mark & subjects entered in the application form)
- Caste Certificate from Competent Authority. (SC/ST and OBC(Delhi).
- Disability Certificate from Recognised Institute.
- Passport size photographs measuring 3.5 cm. x 3.5cm.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
MCD Nursing 2020 Admit Card
MCD Nursing 2020 Admit Card will be released soon after the application process is completed. Registered candidates can download it online from the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It is important to carry the admit card on the exam date as it functions as an identity proof. It will have details about the test centre and timings and also candidate’s roll number.
MCD Nursing 2020 Result
MCD Nursing 2020 Result will be declared after the successful completion of the examination. Candidates will be able to check the result both online and offline. It will be released online on the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It will also be available on the notice boards of Kasturba Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital. The result will be in the form of a merit list. Candidates must keep their roll numbers ready. Their score or rank will be mentioned against it in the list.
Q1: What is the course duration for MCD ANM and GNM?
A1: ANM has 2 year course duration while GNM takes 3 and a half year for completion.
Q2: What is the difference between GNM and ANM?
A2: GNM graduates can work as a home nurse, staff nurse, health visitor, and community health worker. Whereas ANM course teaches students how to take care of equipment, providing medication timely to a patient, setting up of OT, and maintaining records.
Q3: What is the educational eligibility criteria for ANM & GNM?
A3: Both takes admission on the basis of 10+2 Class pass but in GNM with aggregate of 50%.
Official Website: mcdonline.gov.in.
Insofar, Official details for MCD Nursing 2020 Admission has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Municipal Corporation of Delhi releases MCD Nursing 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.