Municipal Corporation of Delhi conducts MCD Nursing 2019 to invite interested candidates to seek admission in nursing and midwifery courses in Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital. The application form for the same will be released in July for candidates to fill. MCD Nursing 2019 Admit Card will be generated after that. The exam is to be held in the first week of September. Candidates can expect the announcement of result in the second week of September. The admission process will be followed by counselling rounds. For complete information regarding MCD Nursing 2019, please check this page.
MCD Nursing 2019
Check important dates in the given table.
|MCD Nursing 2019||Dates|
|Release of MCD Nursing 2019 Application Form||Jul 2019|
|Last date for MCD Nursing 2019 Application Form||Second week of Aug 2019|
|Release of MCD Nursing 2019 Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|MCD Nursing 2019 Exam Date||First week of Sep 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||Third week of Sep 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Third Round of Counselling||Second week of Oct 2019|
Official Website: www.mcdonline.gov.in.
MCD Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Please go through the pointers listed below.
Candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age (as on 31st December 2019) to appear in the admission process. The upper age limit is 35 years (as on 31st December 2019).
- Candidate must have qualified 10+2 exam with English with a minimum of 40% marks from a recognized board
- Candidate must have qualified 10+2 exam with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidate must have qualified 10+2 exam with English to have 40% marks in the vocational stream- Healthcare Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre.
MCD Nursing 2019 Application Form
MCD Nursing 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It is required to enter all the accurate details in your application forms as any discrepancies found later in the form will result in your disqualification. The registration process is incomplete until you pay the application fees in the online mode. If you belong to the UR / OBC category application fee is Rs.1560. If you belong to the SC/ST category application fee is Rs.810/- You have to keep ready scanned copies of documents ready for the registration process. The list of documents is listed below.
- Certificate of class Xth (for age verification)
- Mark sheet of class XIIth (for verification of mark entered in the application form)
- Caste Certificate from Competent Authority. (SC/ST and OBC(Delhi).
- Disability Certificate from Recognised Institute.
- Passport size photographs measuring 3.5 cm. x 3.5cm.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Copy of 12th exam certificate as well as roll no. Issued by the principal.
MCD Nursing 2019 Admit Card
MCD Nursing 2019 Admit Card will be released soon after the application process is completed. Registered candidates can download it online from the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It is important to carry the admit card on the exam date as it functions as an identity proof. It will have details about the test centre and timings and also candidate’s roll number.
MCD Nursing 2019 Result
MCD Nursing 2019 Result will be declared in September. Candidates can check the result both online and offline. It will be released online on the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It will also be available on the notice boards of Kasturba Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital. The result will be in the form of a merit list. Candidates must keep their roll numbers ready. Their score or rank will be mentioned against it in the list.