Municipal Corporation of Delhi conducts MCD Nursing Admission 2019 to invite interested candidates to seek admission in nursing and midwifery courses in Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital. The application form for the same is available from July 26, 2019 for candidates to fill. MCD Nursing 2019 Admit Card will be generated after that. The exam will be held on September 01, 2019, Result for which will be available on September 11, 2019. The admission process will be followed by counselling rounds. For complete information regarding MCD Nursing 2019, please check this page.
MCD Nursing 2019
Candidates before applying must check the eligibility criteria, because if they do not fall under the eligibility norms set by MCD there candidature might get cancelled. To check the important dates pertaining to MCD Nursing 2019 check the schedule provided below.
|MCD Nursing 2019||Dates|
|Release of MCD Nursing 2019 Application Form||26 Jul 2019|
|Last date for MCD Nursing 2019 Application Form||14 Aug 2019|
|Release of MCD Nursing 2019 Admit Card||24 Aug 2019|
|MCD Nursing 2019 Exam Date||01 Sep 2019|
|Display of Result of Entrance Test||11 Sep 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||18 Sep 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||25 Sep 2019|
|Third Round of Counselling||09 Oct 2019|
|Commencement of Course||01 Oct 2019|
MCD Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In Order to check the eligibility please go through the pointers listed below.
Candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age (as on December 31, 2019) to appear in the admission process. The upper age limit is 35 years (as on December 31, 2019). There is no age bar for ANM/LHV
- The student must have passed in all the subjects of 10+2 (five subjects as per C.B.S.E policy).
- The candidate must have secured pass mark in English and three elective/ core subjects (see Point No 5 for list of subjects) at 10+2 level or equivalent exam. She must score 40% of the aggregate of three elective or core subject as qualifying criteria.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government, however Science stream is preferable.
- 10+2 with English (passing marks) and must have obtained minimum of 40% marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 10+2 with English (passing marks) and must have obtained minimum of 40% marks in vocational stream- Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre.
MCD Nursing 2019 Application Form
MCD Nursing 2019 Application Form is available on the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It is required to enter all the accurate details in your application forms as any discrepancies found later in the form will result in your disqualification. The registration process is incomplete until you pay the application fees in the online mode. If you belong to the UR / OBC category application fee is Rs.1560. If you belong to the SC/ST category application fee is Rs.810/- You have to keep ready scanned copies of documents ready for the registration process. The list of documents is listed below.
- Certificate of class Xth (for age verification)
- Mark sheet of class XIIth (for verification of mark & subjects entered in the application form)
- Caste Certificate from Competent Authority. (SC/ST and OBC(Delhi).
- Disability Certificate from Recognised Institute.
- Passport size photographs measuring 3.5 cm. x 3.5cm.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
MCD Nursing 2019 Admit Card
MCD Nursing 2019 Admit Card will be released soon after the application process is completed. Registered candidates can download it online from the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It is important to carry the admit card on the exam date as it functions as an identity proof. It will have details about the test centre and timings and also candidate’s roll number.
MCD Nursing 2019 Result
MCD Nursing 2019 Result will be declared in September 11, 2019. Candidates will be able to check the result both online and offline. It will be released online on the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It will also be available on the notice boards of Kasturba Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital. The result will be in the form of a merit list. Candidates must keep their roll numbers ready. Their score or rank will be mentioned against it in the list.
Official Website: www.mcdonline.gov.in.