EDII India Admission 2020 – Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has released the notification for admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Management courses PGDM-BE, PGDM-DS and Fellow Programme in Management. Candidates can apply online or can download the application form from the official website ediindia.org. For admission into EDII India course candidates will have to undergo CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA & CMAT (any one entrance test) on the basis of which eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion. For more information about EDII India Admission 2020 procedure read the page below.
Latest: The application form for EDII India Admission 2020 has been released. Scroll down to apply.
EDII India Admission 2020
EDII places a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship as a means to creating value for organizations and the development of leadership competencies. For admission in FPM, candidates will have to appear for the Entrepreneurship Research Aptitude Test (ERAT). The important dates regarding EDII India Admission 2020 are provided below, candidates can check for the same.
|Application Form starts from||released!|
|EDII GD/PI||To be announced|
|Induction||To be announced|
EDII India Admission 2020 Application Form
For admission in EDII candidates have to fill the application form. Candidates can apply to EDI in both offline and online mode. For sending the application form offline, they are required to download the Application form from the official website and those who fill the application form online, will have to register on the official website only. The duly filled application form should be sent to EDI along with a Demand Draft of entry fee and online payment shall be done during the online registration
- Click Here to apply online for EDII India Admission 2020.
- Click Here to download the application form for FPM.
- Click Here for Online Fee Payment.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application as per the category . Check the application fee as per the last year from the table below:
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of payment – Candidates who are applying online or offline have to pay the application fee through the mentioned below ways:
- Online – Candidates who are applying online have to pay the application fee through online mode (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking) only.
- Offline – Duly filled application form has to be sent along Demand Draft of prescribed application fee.
How to Apply –
- Go to the official website and click on the direct link of ‘Apply Online’
- Register by entering details Like Name, Email Id, Mobile Number and afterthat creat a password between 8 to 15 characters.
- Login using Generated registration number and Password, for filling the application form.
- Fill in all the details required and proceed to pay the entry fee.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the application
- After submitting the application, confirmation for further procedure will be received by the eligible candidates.
EDII India Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for apply for the admission into PGDME & FPM courses from the below:
PGDM BE/Development Studies
- Candidates who have completed 3-year (10+2+3) University Degree in any discipline OR a 4 year (10+2+4) Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Other, recognized by the UGC/AIU/AICTE are eligible for Post Graduation
- Candidate must have score more than 50% aggregate marks and 45% marks in case of candidates belonging to the Reserved category.
- Candidates appearing for their final year Bachelor’s degree examinations or equivalent can also apply for the programmes.
Fellow Programme Management
- Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering/ Technology/ Management/ Economics/ Social Science/ Biological Science/ Pure Science/ Commerce/ Humanities with FIRST CLASS will be considered for admission to Fellowship Programme.
- Those candidates who are appearing for their final examination in the respective discipline can also apply.
For International (PIO/NRI/FN) Students
- PIOs/NRIs/FNs candidates who have bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are eligible to apply through GMAT score.
- PIOs/NRIs/FNs will be shortlisted on the bases of personal interview via teleconference. All foreign students will require a student visa valid for 2 years endorsed to EDII for joining the course.
EDII India Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for the further admission procedure by the mentioned below ways:
For PGDM – BE & DS
After filling the application, candidates will be shortlist on the basis of score of entrance exams like – CAT(Conducted by IIMs), MAT(Conducted by AIMA), XAT(Conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur), ATMA(Conducted by AIMS), CMAT(Conducted by AICTE) any one. After that eligible Candidates with valid scores will be called for EDI Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round on the basis of which the candidates will be selected for admission. Candidates are required to report for the interview and GD for admissions in EDII. The EDI test aims to assess candidates on contemporary social and development issues, events and understanding of happenings around the world.
Selection of the candidate will be based on Entrepreneurship Research Aptitude Test (ERAT) of EDII, test will be conducted in the following criteria:
- Academic qualification and work experience
- Tentative research proposal and its presentation
- Personal interview
After that, FPM Selection Committee will take the final decision for admission and communication will be sent only to the selected candidates. The Institute will not entertain any queries or correspondence in respect of those not selected.
Documents to carry at the Entrepreneurship Research Aptitude Test (ERAT)
- Prescribed Application Form with No Objection certificate from employer (if employed)
- Research Proposal
- Attested copies of certificates and grade sheets (10th to Post-graduation)
- Statement of Purpose
EDII India Admission 2020 Reservation
In PGDM-BE the intake of seats is 120, check the reservation of seats for PGDM-BE from below:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
EDII India Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of the all the courses as per last year from the table below:
|Course Name||Course Fee (first Year)|
|PGDM- Business Entrepreneurship||Rs. 5,68,000/-|
|PGDM- Business Entrepreneurship (International Students)||USD 20,000/-|
|PGDM- Development Studies||Rs. 3,02,550/-|
|Fellow Programme Management||Rs. 8,37,555/-|
About Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) was established in 1983 as an autonomous and not-for-profit institute. EDII have also earn support from the international arena like World Bank, Commonwealth Secretariat, UNIDO, ILO, FNSt, British Council, Ford Foundation, European Union, ASEAN Secretariat and several other renowned agencies for organizing training programmes. It has set up around twelve state-level exclusive entrepreneurship development centres and institutes.
Official Website – ediindia.org
For more information about EDII Admission, you can refer the previous year information brochure Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.